Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 3:38 pm

Salos looked around confused. "Where am I and what was I doing here?" He said, his mind drawing a blank.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Glonda saw this opportunity to get the upper hand. While still rubbing his member she quickly replies the lustful red and kisses him on the cheek (8.). Causing him to start to fall in love.
Glonda is hit by some pain from her burn.
Salos - wp 14 + bound
Glonda- sp 32 + burn
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:13 pm

Salos looks at the girl who just kissed him like a love struck a schoolgirl talking to their crush. "Who are you?" He asked his face a soft red.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:23 pm

"I am your density... I mean destiny" Glonda pretended to stammer. She knew she had him right where she wanted him. She continued to rub him and kisses the the cheek (60) doubling the effect.

She then lets him go. He can barely stand.
Salos- wp 10
Glonda- sp 31 + burn
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Salos feels weak in the knees. He couldn't help but admire the woman and her lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:33 pm

She walks upto him and rubs her long red fingernails over his black lips. "What colour would you like to use on you next?" (68) she whispers in his ear.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:36 pm

"The girliest you have." He says as his own lust and fetishes seem to overtake his reasoning. All he wants to do is please the woman he finds himself In love with.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 4:46 pm

"A pretty pink for my pretty little girl" she said as she starts to apply it on both of their lips. They then start a makeout session that lasts for about 5 minutes.
(This wipes out the amnesia effect of the black lipstick)
Salos wp 6 + charmed
Glonda 31 sp
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Part of Salos wanted to fight back, but he couldn't bring himself to attack. He still found himself in love with this woman and full of a desire to be her cute model.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:14 pm

"Are you ready to give up little girl?" she said looking down on him eyes glowing. " If you give in now I will give you a choice on how I drain you and your lip colour for the rest of your days"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:19 pm

Salos forums himself compelled to ask "Could you make me as girly as possible?" He asked lovestruck.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:22 pm

"Oh I can do better than that" She pulls out the girliest lipstick Salos had ever seen. " This will turn you into the girl you seek to be, but if you want it you will have to beg for it".
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:32 pm

"Please let me have the lipstick. I love you." He found himself saying on his knees in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Glonda applies the reddish hot pink lipstick to her lips "that'll do" she says as she picks hip up and applies the lipstick to his lips aswell. He starts to feel tingly all over as she kisses him deeply. He then explodes for the final time in his pants as he falls unconscious.
About 24 hours later Salos reawakens and vividly remembers the last 24 hours. Salos is in a dark room with only one light on and a tall figure standing in front of it.
"How do you like your painting?" Says Glonda as she shows Salos a picture of a girl with red lipstick, long black eyelashes and messy long brown hair.
"That isn't me" said Salos
"Oh I almost forgot" said Glonda with a devilish smile. "Heres a mirror"
Salos looked into the mirror and gasped a feminine gasp. The same girl was staring back at him (,who was now a her).
"You said you wanted to be girly so I made you a girl" giggled Glonda "Now let's fix you up some makeup"
" Yes please" said Salos content that her greatest wish had now been fulfilled and that she gets to spend the rest of her life as a model for someone she adored.
End
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:49 pm

(You did a good job with that RP. What did you think?)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 5:52 pm

(Thank you, had a good time doing it. Not bad for a first attempt. Did you enjoy it? Salos seemed to.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 6:07 pm

(Yes. It was fun. I will start to next RP before I go to bed tonight. It's hard to DM on a tiny phone. I have off from work tomorrow, so I can give the next RP my undivided attention. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist   Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs Glonda the Lipstick Artist
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2