Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Character parody thread part 2

Go down 
+7
anon64
AzureTyrant
Dataslycer
forest Assasin
Weatherkeep
PieForPi
herwillingslave
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Character parody thread part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:11 pm

The first thread is kinda dead, so I decided to try and bring it back here. I’m still working on some ideas, but I’m creating this to see if anyone had some fun ideas. All credit for this idea goes to the guy who made the first thread. I’m just trying to see if anyone has any more fun ideas. I’m also going to do what the original poster did and put a table of contents at the bottom of this post to help anyone find a particular character. This is for any creations that are based on characters from tv, anime, comics, video games, and other media.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 10:24 pm

And to start things off, I'll leave you with this.

Character parody thread part 2 Sample-1985e2731001f4fde71187717fecd116

(Link in case picture doesn't load) https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3088546

Marino

Description: Marino is a robotic thief from a distant place and time. Her body has been enhanced with Force Metal, a mysterious substance from outer space. While this greatly enhances her abilities above what should be her normal limits, this has also damaged her mind. She has since become obsessed with stealing 'hearts' by whatever means necessary.

Abilities:

Sudden Entrance: "Hey there, cutie." Marino always starts a fight by quickly pulling her target into a kiss before they can even realize she's there. (Automatically deals 1 damage at the start of the fight.)

Stolen Kiss: "There's plenty more where that came from, right?" Marino quickly darts in gives her opponent a brief kiss. (Deals 2 Damage. Has Advanatge if the opponent missed their attack that turn.)

Sticky Fingers: "Got anything valuable in there?" Marino deftly slips her hands under opponents clothes and gropes their privates as she frisks them. (Deals 2 Damage and has a chance to steal something from her opponent.)

Fetish Fishing: "So, anything I can do for you that would really drive you wild?" Marino flirts with her target and tricks them into revealing a weakness which she then immediately exploits. (A two turn attack, deal 1 Damage on the first turn. The effect of the second turn various depending on the target.)

Action Trigger- Emotional Reel: "Let's see what I'm in the mood for." Marino closes her eyes and focuses on an internal slot machine. What it lands on determines what she does next. (One of the following is chosen at random)

--- Marino Stamp: Marino leaps in the air and stomps on her target's face. (Deals 2 Damage)

--- I'll Take That: Marino lunges at her opponent, seemingly intent on attacking them but in reality is trying to make an opening so she can steal their stuff. (Deals 2 Damage. Automatically steals something from the target.)

--- Scattered Flowers: Marino shreds her target's clothes with a barrage of shuriken. (Inflicts Naked, making the target take and extra +1 damage from attacks against them.)

--- Your Love, Please: Marino pulls her target into a kiss and siphons their energy to heal herself (Deals 3 Damage and Heals Marino by the same amount.)

--- Triple Marino: Marino begins to move so fast that it looks, and feels, like there are three her. She then rushes her target and relentlessly begins to grope, caress, kiss and harass them.(Can hit up to 3 times. Each hit deals 3 damage.)

Hypermode- Quicksilver: "Sorry, but you're just not fast enough to catch me!" Marino's armor turns black as she pushes herself her body to its absolute limits. (While in Quicksilver, Marino gains an extra action per turn for three turns. When it wears off, Marino is automatically Stunned. Quicksilver can only be successfully activated once per fight.)

Stealing Your Heart(Finisher): "Now for the fun part!" Marino picks up her opponent dashes off to her current hideout. Once there, she removes her armor, revealing her surprisingly human-like body. She mount her victim and gently caress them as she trails kisses across their body. She'll relentless tease them, pushing them to the edge of climax, but never pushing them over. That is, until they agree to give her what she wants and sear their love to her.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 3:57 pm

Well, i've been hitting a bit of a wall when it comes to making original content for the Echo Forest, so i think i might make a couple of character parodies in the meantime. Since i'm mostly going to write these for fun, anyone who wants to use these as a GM is free to do so, encouraged, even.

Neo
Appearance(huge pic):

A short mute woman from the far away lands of Remnant, Neo once used her illusory powers known as her semblance to assassinate her foes with her partner in crime. Her partner now gone, and lost in unfamiliar land, she has learned to adapt herself to use her semblance in a way that would subdue anyone causing her trouble without drawing too much attention to herself.

Passive - Phantasms : Every two turns, Neo creates an illusion of herself. These Phantasms can block a single attack, shattering in the process, or be consumed to gain advantage on a roll. She can only have up to two active at once

Passive - Aura : Neo starts the fight with 20St and 4 Armor. If she takes no damage for more than 4 turns and her armor is down, she regains all of it.

Double Scoops : Neo uses her rather exposed cleavage to tempt or tease her foe, inviting them to just enjoy her chest. (1Wp, Chance to charm). If two phantasms are on the field, they join in, drowning the target with copies of her chest (2Wp, auto-charm).

Cherry On Top : Tripping her target using her umbrella, Neo then proceeds to sit onto their crotch, grinding her rear onto them. (1Wp, bind for 1WP per turn). Any phantasm that appears or is present while she does so will help in subduing the downed target, adding a point of damage per phantasm. All phantasms disappear on a successful struggle

Taste Test : Neo grabs onto her opponent's face, pulling them down to kiss them. (Basic Attack for 2WP) The presence of any phantasms will have them go to each side of the targets head, kissing them all over, adding a chance to stun.

Sundae Stroke : Using a phantasm, Neo restrains her target before running her hands all over their body. (4WP, consumes a phantasm)

Illusory Delight : Using her semblance, Neo changes her appearance to best suit her target's weaknesses before using a free action (Trigger a random weakness or fetish of the target, before doing a free action related to it.)

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:11 pm

The same.problem of the pic as before in the forest edge thread so i think you will need host it by yourself

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:16 pm

Heckin' forumotion. Should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:26 pm

Yep fixed and look nice also i wamt to face her sometime

herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 4:58 pm

I do like your creation. Would like to face her sometime.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 9:45 pm

Shantae

Character parody thread part 2 Shanta12

Description: Shantae is a half genie who hails from the far off Sequin Land. She was the former protector of Tassel Town until she was fired(again). Thanks to her arch-nemesis, Risky Boots, her genie half was corrupted with Love Magic and has become filled with an insatiable lust. Already seen as a threat to happy marriages because of her normal outfit, this change in behavior caused her to be banished for the sake of all families in Sequin Land.

Despite being part Genie, Shantae can't grant wishes. Instead, she uses her magic to transform her self into a variety of forms.

Dance Through The Danger (Passive) : "I'm ret-2-go!" Shanate is constantly moving with  bubbly energy and a style all her own. (While in Human form, all attacks against Shantae have Disadvantage.)

"Kiss": "Kiss" Shantae will walk up to her opponent and say "Kiss" without ever actually kissing them. (Deals 1 Damage. Has a chance to inflict Charm.)

Hair Whip: "My split ends have a present for you!" With a quick move of her head, Shantae can use her long locks as a whip. This has always been her preferred method of fighting. (Deals 2 Damage. Chance to Disarm.)

Booty Wiggle: "Like what you see?" Shante turns away from her opponent and crouches down before she teasingly shakes her tush at them. (Deals 1 Damage. If opponent is Charmed, then Inflicts Stunned)

Transformation Dance: "The real fun is about to begin!" Shantae does an energetic belly dance. All of her foes are captivated by the sight. When the dance ends, Shatane transforms into one of her other forms.

Character parody thread part 2 Shanta10

Beached(Passive): "Uh, maybe I didn't think this through." Shantae's Mermaid form isn't that mobile on land.(Unless there is a water source she can swim in nearby, all attacks against Mermaid Shantae have Advantage.)

Fun Time Bubbles: "Time for a bubble bath!" Shantae blows a kiss at her opponent, and stream of bubbles fires from her lips. They pop against her target and leave them with a tingling sensation. (Deals 2 Damage with a high chance of Inflicting Charm.)

Clingy Starfish: "Sick 'em!" Shantae summons a starfish that will then attach itself to her target's crotch. (Deals 1 damage every turn until the Starfish is removed.)

Bubble Trap: "Let's see you get out of this!" Shantae blows a giant bubble to capture her her enemies. (The target is TRapped unable to harm Shantae until they escape.  

Character parody thread part 2 Tumblr10

Carapace(Passive): "It'll take more than that to stop me!" Shantae's spider form has an armored exoskeleton that somewhat protects her. (While in Spider Form, Shantae takes 1 less damage from all attacks.)

Sticky Web: "Welcome to my parlor!" Shantae catches her opponent in a net made of her own webs. (Opponent is trapped and can not attack until they are freed.)

Spider Butt: "Big booty, away!" Shantae crawls over to her opponent and begins to rub her large arachnid ass against them. Sometimes, she'll leave a bit of webbing on her rear to glue it to her target. (Deals 2 Damage. On a Crit, inflicts Bind)

Eight Limbed Assault: "Oh, I can't contain myself!" Shantae furiously begins to poke and rub her opponents crotch with all of her arms and legs. (Deals 1 Damage. Hits up to 8 times. Can not Crit Fail or Crit Success)

Character parody thread part 2 97e11

High Flyer: "How's the weather down there?" Shantae's Harpy form dart through the skies with the greatest of ease and has little to worry about when it comes to ground bound foes. (Melee Attacks against Shantae's Harpy form have Strong Disadvantage, requiring three successful rolls to count as a Success.)

Pleasant Perch: "Mind if  I sit here?" Shantae lands on her opponent's shoulders and squats down to press her feathery pussy against their face. (Deals 3 Damage)

Feather Shredder: "Get comfy!" Shanate sends a barrage of feathers at her opponent that destroys their clothes. (Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Naked)

Flyby: "Coming through!" Shantae dives at her opponent and plants a kiss on them as she swoops past. (Deals 2 Damage.)

In addition to her usual monster forms, the Love Magic corruption also allows her to tap into form she previously need the help of other Half-genies to achive.
Character parody thread part 2 450?cb=20200603215047

Mind Reader: "So that's what your into." Shantae's Seer form allows her to attempt to read an opponent's mind to learn about their fetishes.

Premonition: "So this is what you'll do." Seer Shantae looks into the future to see what her opponent is going to do next. (Shantae gains Advantage on her attacks for 3 rounds.)

Banishing Wardrobe: "You won't be needing those anymore." Shantae uses the mystic power of her Seer for to banish her opponents clothes to another realm. (Inflicts Naked for 3 Turns, causing the enemy to take +1 damage from all willpower attacks against them.)

Character parody thread part 2 Latest?cb=20200603214351

Refreshing(Passive): "This will make you feel better!" Shanate's Refresh form constantly gives off an aura of healing magic. (Shantae and her allies gain 1 Stamina per turn while she is in Refresh form and all status conditions are healed instantly. All undead characters, ally or enemy, take 1 damage instead.)

Sleepy Pollen: "I think some rest will do you some good." Shantae blows a kiss that releases a cloud of pollen and spores that puts her target to sleep. (Inflicts Sleep. Characters stay asleep until they pass a wake up roll.)

Tree Hugger: "This tree hugs you!" Shantae grabs her opponent and pulls ther face int her breasts as she gives them a big hug. (Deals 2 Willpower Damage.)

Character parody thread part 2 340?cb=20200515170359

Discharge(Passive): "Electrifying!" Upon transforming int her Spark form, Shantae lets out a massive burst of electricity. (Automatically deals 2 damage to all other characters.

Static Kiss: "This'll shock you!" Shantae gives her opponent a truly electrifying kiss. (Deals 2 damage with a chance to Stun)

Coiling Eel: "Got You!" Shantae wraps her opponent up in her hair/tail thing and then proceeds to zap them with pleasant little jolts of electricity. (Deals 2 Damage and inflicts Bind)

Character parody thread part 2 450?cb=20200526214930

Pure Power(Passive): "Let's see you handle this!" For better of worse, Shantae's Quake form forgoes seduction in favor of an all out physical offense. (Shantae has -1 defense in Quake form.)

Quake: "Time to Shake things up!" Shantae slams her hammer into ground and causes a localized earthquake. (Deals 3 Damage to all ground bound characters.)

Eruption: "Turning up the heat!" Shantae strike ground and cause a pillar of fire to shot up from underneath her target. (Deals 2 Damage and inflicts Burn, which causes the enemy to take 1 damage each turn, for 3 turns.)

Drop the Hammer: "Hammer Time!" Shantae attempts to strike her opponent with her hammer directly for heavy damage. On a miss, her weapon will become stuck in a ground and she'll need a moment to get it free. (Deals 4 damage. If the attack fails, then Shantae is 'Stunned' for a turn.)

---

This one has been kind of in the back of my brain for a while. Pretty sure I actually did a crap job of balancing her different forms.

Last edited by PieForPi on Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2020 10:16 pm

I would love to challenge her. It would give you a chance to think up new moves for her forms.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 7:47 pm

Weatherkeep wrote:

Neo

Hilariously enough, I actually a made a Roman Torchwick moveset.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2020 1:31 pm

>Marino.

You have my attention.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:54 am

Got a really really heavy urge to write a profile for Lenore from castlevania
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 9:15 am

anon64 wrote:
Got a really really heavy urge to write a profile for Lenore from castlevania

HELL YEAH
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 3:50 pm

Definitely going to, could do with some inspiring if anyone has any ideas
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 8:01 pm

Tweaked Shantae a bit and added some new transformations from Seven Sirens.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Amy Rose

Appearance- https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/k8YGnDwDIdm2EwVjkYsADaWIFXA0xuecWPXLbi2Eizo/%3Fwidth%3D300%26height%3D300/https/images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/SSc_rUoGFmB7UOkKwZlzQFMkd4YL_xM4cl4G_K0IMU4/%253Fwidth%253D401%2526height%253D401/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/298669087670927361/744371934334287943/e15d3e1ebb146ee45bd37e7f3292c974.png
(new to posting links to pictures sorry!)

Possible passives-Durable- Amy is naturally stronger and more durable attacks deal less damage (-1)
Attacks(Read on her wiki and was surprised she is apparently really strong and fast able to slap Knuckles through a tree while holding back...so i thought she would show that off some)

PikaPika slam- Amy will slam her pikapika hammer onto the ground causing a shockwave that will trip opponents and make them fall on their ass-1 Damage inflict downed

Homing slam(usable on downed opponents)-Amy will jump into the air and seem to spin before flying at her opponent landing ass first on their face pushing them on the ground 2 damage plus 1 for every turn bound

Rope fun-Amy will have a rope to catch her future lover. Amy will daze an opponent with and forceful kiss and a push back while they are dazed she will tie their wrists and ankles up and hang them on a branch/hook and every turn they are stuck will kiss their face leaving red
kisses. 2 damage plus 1 for each turn bound(leads to special finisher if defeated by this)

My favorite present: Amy rapidly ties up her opponent's whole body. While they try to escape she’ll teasingly  smack her lips and blow kisses at them. (Inflicts a Heavy Bind that deals 1 damage per turn.)

Put in place- Amy will press a button on her pikapika hammer and pull out a strap-on. She will then mount her bound opponent and begin to use one of their holes (Ass if male, pussy if female) She will tease them as she does telling them she’s putting them in their place 3 damage and binds for 1 damage per turn If fail amy will have to skip a turn to remove the strap-on

Sexy right?-Amy will press a button on her Pikapika hammer and pull out a fresh lipstick tube. She will make a turn of putting it on before beckoning over the target “Come get some hot stuff” 1 damage inflicts charm

Good pet reward- Amy will praise her opponent for being a good pet and will rip off their clothes with surprising strength before she begins to stroke their penis/finger their pussy and kiss them laughing at their moan. 2 damage plus 1 every turn bound

Kiss the bride(finisher)- Amy will walk up to the weakened opponent and pull them up before smirking and pulling them with her before dressing them in a suit/dress and putting a dress on herself. She will then play out a wedding setting before pulling the opponent close “You may now kiss the bride pet~” before she kisses them deeply as they feel their will break full and kiss back. Amy will smile and she remove the bottom/move the dress and begin to kiss the genitals before asking if they want to ride or be ridden. (dm can flavor text after the choice)

Rope bunny(finisher)-If the opponent never breaks free of her rope Amy will smile as she begins the stroke/finger their genitals and kiss them telling them all the fun stuff she will do with her new rope bunny. As she tells what she will do the opponent begins to feel more and more excited by the idea until they orgasm from her hand as she smiles and kisses them deeply and pulls their rope off the branch and carries them on the hilt of her hammer like a trophy back to her house.

Last edited by Lilytrice on Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2020 7:29 pm

Rouge the Bat

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736074125717798933/745098434482143324/sample_a0d71864ec3b1ce841541401f08e7bc737160e1c.png

Description: A beautiful and sexy thief who’s always on the hunt for glittering gold, gleaming gems, and cute boys and girls to tease into submission. She loves to tease and toy with her prey until they’re horny messes who beg her to finally let them cum, and she’s all too eager to charm them into being her loyal pleasure toys. Often, but not always, seen with her partner Amy.

Attacks:

Passive: Swift Thief (Rouge is fast and hard to pin down, so she instantly escapes from all Binds)

Rouge Wink: Rogue winks seductively at her target as a pink heart floats from her over to her opponent, popping against them and filling their mind with lewd thoughts of what she could do for them. Does 2 damage and can inflict Charmed.

Naughty Rubbing: Rouge moves extremely quickly up to her target, before reaching into their pants and rubbing their crotch with her soft, gloved hand making them moan in pleasure, before backing off before they can counter. Does 2 damage and can inflict Charmed.

Lipstick Smothering: Rouge applies her bright red lipstick onto her plump lips, before flying behind her opponent. She then grabs them from behind before kissing all over their neck and cheeks, leaving red lipstick marks all over. Deals 2 damage, binds if crit success.

Marked Property: Rouge pulls out her bright red lipstick and approaches her target with a devious grin. Grabbing them before they can blink, she then begins writing all sorts of things on her opponent’s head and chest, anything from writing humiliating things about them or their weaknesses to simply marking them as hers. Does 1 damage and inflicts the Demoralized status effect due to their embarrassment, which gives them Disadvantage on all their attacks until they take a turn try and wipe off the lipstick.

Close For Comfort: Rouge flies around her opponent at blinding speed, making them dizzy, before flying in and grabbing ahold of her target. She then stuffs the target into her skintight suit, constricting their movements as the two of them share her suit. She starts kissing all over their face with her bright red lipstick as they’re unable to get away. Does 2 damage and Binds. If the Bind lasts for three turns, the target is Charmed afterward for as many turns as the bind lasted.

Stealing your Toys: Rouge grabs her target and leans in for a smooch. As she gives them a sweet kiss, her opponent will find that their weapon(s) is no longer there, as Rouge holds up their weapon with a smug look on her face. Does 1 damage, and takes away her opponent’s weapon until they do a successful roll to take it back. Rouge is free to attack while they do so.

(Finisher): Thief’s Prize: Rouge seductively walks up to her target as they lack the energy to resist her. She then strips them before wrapping her plump breasts around their penis if they’re male, and eagerly begins licking at their pussy if they’re female. After a session of intense kissing, titfucking, and licking, Rouge makes her helpless prey orgasm again and again as they fall hopelessly in love with the master thief, as she milks them until they can’t move, then takes them back to her home as her new pleasure toys forever.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 3:06 pm

As usual, character is free to use without asking me for permission.
Mami Tomoe
Character parody thread part 2 Temp13

A beautiful "magical girl" from another world, stuck here after a poorly worded wish. Though she is stuck in an unfamiliar land, she is quite optimistic about her situation, not having to risk her life for survival for once, as this land is so packed with ambiant magic that the source of her powers, her Soul Gem, practically refills on its own instead of needing regular purification... Even if this comes with the natural drawback of filling it with midara energy, love magic, and all other forms of lustful magic sources, and as the gem contains her soul... It leaves her with a slight predicament of being in a state that ressembles being part midara, with all the behaviors this would imply.

However, Mami does take no for an answer, her mind is still human. She still seeks out people to spar with to keep her skills sharp even if her magic is changed by her surroundings, and is quite assertive when it comes to taking the lead in lewd acts, but she remains a kind, almost motherly person, prone to acting like everyone's "senpai", almost like a big sister to all those she meets, or at least a good friend, while remaining graceful and elegant. Often spotted having a cup of tea.

Aim for that shining jewel on her head, though, and she will quickly discard trying to use the local flavor of magic to simply shoot you the normal way, with extremely lethal results. She needs it to stay alive.

Moveset:

(Passive)Soul Gem - Mami's soul does not reside inside her body, as it is instead trapped in a glowing orange gem that she either keeps in her pocket, or when in her magical girl outfit, fused to her hair brooch. This makes her far stronger, durable, more nimble, and gives her more stamina than any normal human, as well as let her recover from some wounds... At the cost of slowly absorbing the ambiant energy left by midara who roam the land, with the arousal this implies. She's good at keeping herself together even when aroused, though.
-Mami begins all fights at 35 health, and regains 1 health every three turns, but every attack (multi-hits count as a single attack for this passive) she succeeds at damages her for 0.5Wp

Ribbon Magic - "My soft ribbons should keep you still without rope burn, so let's have a bit of fun."
-Bind. Does no damage, but Mami can use weak 1Wp damage free actions (that she still needs to roll for) during this bind without taking damage from Soul Gem, or use Tea Time/Milky Tea.

Tea Time - "Ah... Shall we continue?": Mami takes a cup of tea from seemingly nowhere before taking a sip in the middle of combat, with a sly wink towards her opponent.
-Instantly heals for 1. That's it. Auto-success.
Milk Tea - "Mm? Perhaps you'd also like a cup~..?"/"This is missing something, pardon me but~...": Mami is not above mixing lewd and elegant behaviors. A favorite of hers is milking herself a little to flavor her tea right in front of her opponent, or if that would (pardon the pun) not be their cup of tea, milk them into it, either from their breasts or their manhood, before taking a sip.
-When below 8Wp, replaces Tea Time, healing Mami for 1 and damaging her target for 1Wp. The healing part always succeeds, the damage part must be rolled like normal. Does not trigger Soul Gem.

Musket Curtsey - Mami tugs on her skirt in a graceful curtsey... And two pairs of muskets fall out, as if they appeared from thin air under her skirt, before she rapidly picks them up, firing each of them and discarding them between each shot, sending four pink projectiles flying towards her target(s), the magic within causing a surge of love and lust towards her.
-Multi-hit, Roll 4 times for shots all dealing 1Wp.

Tiro Finale! - Mami creates an enormous flintlock cannon with her ribbons, before firing an equally huge projectile of pure magic towards her target as she cheerfully says the name of this attack. Needless to say, the overdose of magic caused by this shot causes a paralyzing amount of pleasure and confused feelings for the magical girl
-Deals 4Wp damage and stuns, but also deals 2Wp damage to Mami when successful instead of the 0.5 from Soul Gem and gives Disadvantage to her next roll. When facing multiple enemies, also hits everyone nearby for 2Wp and a 50% chance to stun.

Ribbon Clone - "You might not know where to look, but try to not to lose your head!" author's note: i had to.: Mami has learned to use her ribbons in a creative way thanks to the special brand of magic in this world, turning a pile of ribbons in an identical copy of herself in a way quite similar to illusion or copying techniques from some midara. This requires her to actively seek this kind of magic in the ambiant air however, forcing her to take in more arousing energy.
-Mami attacks twice this turn, but the damage of Soul Gem becomes 1Wp this turn. Does not use an action, cannot be used at the same time as Hold Back.

Mami's Mammaries - "I'm not blind, i can see your stares... I don't mind, it's okay.": Mami's chest is sizeable, and she's aware of that. She unbuttons her outfit, and does one of the following: uses her breasts to tempt, tease, or pleasure her opponent, giving them a peek, pushing their face between there, making them suck on it, wrapping her pair around something hard, and all that The size and softness of them makes it quite hard to resist.
-Deals 2Wp, rolled at advantage.

Let's Have A Seat - "Is this seat taken? No? Don't mind if i do." Just as her outfit highlights her curves above, it also highlights those below, her skirt and thighighs leaving little to the imagination. Mami shifts her position to sit in her opponent's lap or on their crotch, or their head, or trap their heads between her thighs, or even simply give them a lap pillow while petting their head soothingly. She still leaves herself open to attacks, but it might not be a good idea for your mind to linger in such a position.
-Deals 1Wp. Unless opponent spends their next turn getting away (which always succeeds), Mami will use the attack again with an auto-success without taking Soul Gem damage, which can then trigger another auto success if the opponent still refuses to spend a turn moving away, and so on.

Hold Back - Due to experience fighting in her own world, Mami is quite familiar with holding back some of her power to avoid her soul gem getting too impure.
-Can be used with another action in the same turn. For the next three turns, Mami deals 1 less damage (0.5 less for attacks that only deal 1Wp of damage) but Soul Gem and Tiro Finale! do not damage her. Cannot use Ribbon Clone while this is active.

Puella Magi's Kiss - "Are you also drawn to kissing? So many of you are, how cute.": While not really Mami's bread and butter, she has learned that kissing is a very powerful skill in this world, and has bought some nice amber-colored lipstick for those who appreciate that bit of make-up too, though she'll hold off on it if people prefer their kisses more natural-y. She's very gentle yetpassionate with her kissing.
-1Wp, charms for two turns. Yes, that's all it does, this is after all a very common weakness.

Work keeping me busy, but damnit it's valentines day where i am right now, it'd be criminal not to create an enemy with charms and stuff on the day of love. Don't really have the time to brainstorm an original character, so i hope this is a good compromise.

Went for a bit of an usual kind of enemy here, this Mami's more of a gradual fighter, dealing low damage but able to heal herself, becoming less durable when she goes back on the offensive. I've given her a few self-damaging strong moves in case fights with her drag on for too long and the GM wants to hurry things up one way or the other.
Also it's Mami which just radiates gentle dom energy, would be weird for her to just overwhelm you from the start.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 3:19 pm

i would love to have a try against her ^^

Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 3:35 pm

I'm taking another break from playing as enemies. With work, i just very rarely have the time/energy. If anyone's willing to play as her for you, by all means though, i genuinely love seeing people use my characters
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 5:12 pm

Kyōgoku Maria

Character parody thread part 2 D8z8jgn-caf253d5-001e-43cc-a487-c1ea436ddb8a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvM2RmNmU2MzQtNjBjMS00NWM3LTk0MDktZWNmYTM0ZmMwNzI3XC9kOHo4amduLWNhZjI1M2Q1LTAwMWUtNDNjYy1hNDg3LWMxZWE0MzZkZGI4YS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

Maria is a sorcerous woman who is able to use her beauty to distract her enemies. Maria considers herself the most valuable thing in the world; she views other people from this perspective and tries to determine whether or not they are good enough for her. On the battlefield, she attacks by manipulating her ribbon-like sleeves at will.

Lovely Lashings: Maria's most basic attack, in which she whips her target with her long sleeves. Deals 1 Damage. Deals 2 Damage if the target is suffering from any sort of Bind.

Distant Affection: Maria blows a kiss that fires a copy of her lips at her opponent. Once struck, her target is sent flying back with hearts in their eyes. Deals 1 Damage, Inflicts Charm, and prevents the target from using melee/close range attacks next round.

Choking Kiss: Maria's sleeves lasso around her targets neck. She then yanks them toward her and graces them with the honor of directly kissing her lips. Deals 2 Damage and prevents the target from using any sort of ranged attack next round.

Ring of Seduction: Maria creates a loop around her and her opponent. The lovely lady swings her hips, causing it to move around like a hula-hoop and repeatedly force her captive to bump against her perfect body. Deals 1 damage per hit. Hits until a Fail is rolled.

Group Wrap Up: Maria creates several ribbons that launch out and wrap around all of her foes. Deals 0 Damage.  Inflicts all enemies with a Bind that deals 1 Damage per turn.

Head Spinning Beauty: Maria's ribbon's wrap around an opponent and rapidly spins them around before releasing them to stumble into their allies like a drunken top. Deals 1 Damage to her Target and 1 Damage to a random Enemy.

Personal Present: Maria tightly wraps up her target from their shoulders to their feet before tying them up with a big bow. Deals 0 Damage. Inflicts a Strong Bind that deals 1 Damage per turn.

Idol of Love: Maria strikes a pose as all light seems to concentrate on her and she sparkles with beauty. All who gaze upon her can't help but fall in love with her visage. Deals 1 Damage to all enemies and prevents anyone from targeting her with a damage dealing attack.

Worthy of her Attention(Finisher): Maria's sleeves wrap around her opponent's ankles and wrists and suspend them with the limbs spread wide. The world's greatest beauty then rewards them for their efforts with an intense kiss as she lovingly caresses them. She pulls away only for her ribbons to wrap around their sex and pleasure them while they bask in her beauty.

Can only be used if Maria has less than 10 health remaining. Grants a Weakness to Bondage which causes them to take an additional +1 damage per turn while tied up or restrained.

Last edited by PieForPi on Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 7:05 pm

PieforPi can you check the pic? It doesn't seem to be working.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2021 8:45 pm

Is the link I posted below the image not working for you as well? It goes to the same image.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 3:15 pm

It is not working
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2021 7:29 pm

Alright, is it working now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character parody thread part 2   Character parody thread part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Character parody thread part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next