Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:25 pm

Marco had heard rumors about a magic lamp. Legend has said that anyone who finds it would have their wish granted. Marco had considered about using the wish to help in his quest to defeat, or at least to possibly get rid of the contract mark that was on the back of his neck. He approached the temple where the lamp is said to be stored. After venturing into the delta, he saw the lamp sitting on a pedestal. The runes on the wall behind it told the story of a famous queen who had once found the lamp and made the temple. Would Marco approach the lamp?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:29 pm

Marco took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He was starting to get a bad feeling about this, but he had already come all this way. He wasn't going to back down now. Carefully, he reached for the lamp, fully expecting to be attack by something.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:31 pm

Marco picked up the lamp, expecting something to happen, but nothing happened. He noticed some runes on the side of the lamp, covered in dust. Does Marco rub it?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:37 pm

That nothing happened when he picked up the lamp only seemed to make him more nervous. He gently began to wipe away the dust to try and make out what the runes said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:43 pm

As he rubbed the lamp, pink smoke erupted from the opening. As the smoke cleared, a thin dark haired lady was standing there. She was wearing an Arabian styled outfit in a light blue. “Wow. It’s been so long. Who rubbed my lamp?” She asked looking around and spotting Marco.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:45 pm

"That would be me, miss." Marco said with a light cough. "Name's Marco. I take it yer supposed ta be the spirit of the lamp that grants wishes?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:51 pm

“Within reason. I have to agree with the wishes.” She says with a mischievous wink. Tell me, what wishes were you looking to have granted?” She didn’t seem like she would just grant them without some kind of payment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Marco let out a heavy sigh. "So, I was kidnapped awhile back by a powerful sorceress. Things happened and now there's a magical mark on my neck. Basically, I've been branded and, after a certain point, she'll have full control of my life. I was sort of hopin' that you'd... maybe be able ta get rid of it?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Crystal rubbed her chin as she walked around him, examine the seal. “That is some powerful magic you have there. And what did you mean by have control of your life?” She asking, intrigued.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:09 pm

"Just what it sound like. She'll control what happens ta me and how I react ta things, and I'll be trapped forever in what ever she thinks is a 'happily ever after'." He explained.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:18 pm

“I think I know who you were talking about. Her fairy tail magic is strong, I don’t think I would be able to break her spell.” She says a bit over dramatic. “Ok I could but I’m not sure if I want to. She would be someone who I wouldn’t want as an enemy. She can get a bit vindictive with those she gets mad at......as I am sure you can imagine.” She says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:22 pm

"I understand." Marco said reluctantly. And a few moments of silence he hesitantly added, "There is something else you can help me with."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:23 pm

“And what would that be?” She asked a little impatiently.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:30 pm

"Um, well, you see..." Marco sputtered as his face turned bright red. "It's my dick. It's overly sensitive. I've had fights with midara where I came mid fight because they kept focusing on my dick. Can... Can you do something about that?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:33 pm

“That would be a simple request, but I have a better idea. We fight. If you win, I grant your request and make your dick tougher. If I win, then you have to wish what I tell you to wish.” She said with an inviting smile, hiding her true intentions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:45 pm

"How is that better?" Marco asked bluntly. "Instead of getting what I came all the way out here for, you want me ta trade that for a chance ta get what I wanted and chance ta be enslaved by whatever sick fantasy ya got cooked up. If this was for my wish ta be free from this," he pointed at his neck for emphasis, " then I might have taken ya up on yer offer. Ya know, since we both agreed that ya doing that for me would put you in rough spot. But this? Ya even said this would be much simpler! I'm already compromising with ya, why should I compromise any more?"

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:46 pm

“I can grant both of your wishes, if that would be more fair.” She says raising the pot.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 1:50 pm

"Wait, how many wishes am I even supposed ta be getting out of this?" Marco asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:04 pm

“As many as I feel like granting. I would advise taking my deal, unless.......you want me to summon our mutual friend here to let her know what you wish was.” She said in a singsong voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:07 pm

"Alright, how about this: You, ah, take care of my weakness, and then we have a go ta see if ya do anything about my other problem or I wish for what ever ya want. That sound fair ta you?" Marco offered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:11 pm

“Sorry love, but we fight first. Refuse, and I will make sure your get your happily ever after......right now. Do a good enough job against me and I might take care of your weakness, even if you lose. I can’t keep you for good if you lose, because of Giselle’s little spell on your neck. I try to keep you and she will really ruin my day. The only thing you have to risk is a few days with me and a chance to get rid of your hyper sensitive dick.” She says in a confident voice. She knows she has a trump card to force him to agree.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:15 pm

"Fine." he said reluctantly and drew his bow. "Guess I don't have a choice. Name's Marco, by the way."

He took a deep breath as he tried to focus himself.

(Mind Charge)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Mind charge = 28

Marco focused his energy and got focused for his next few attacks.

Fetish Finder = 40

“My name is Crystal. You going to really get to know me soon but now I want to get to know you.” Crystal said as she pulls him into a kiss, pouring some magic into him. She knew that when she broke the kiss, he would reveal a fetish. She slowly pulled away as she awaited his response. 

Crystal = 30

Marco = 30, Mind Charge (2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:25 pm

"Sorry, but because of my, uh, weakness, I haven't be able ta develop any kinks ya can exploit." He said honestly. He then created a flaming arrow and launched it at her.

(Flaming Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:30 pm

Flaming shot = 27, 55

Marco missed his shot by a few inches. Crystal looked at him a bit annoyed. “I’ll have to change that by the end of this.” She says determined. 

Blissful dance = 57

“Hmmmmmmm there has to be something that would drive you wild. Tits or ass?” She asked Marco, seeming more focused on finding some sensual attacks that would work. 

Crystal = 30

Marco = 30, mind charge (1)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marco Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs Crystal
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next