Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:34 pm

"Nah, with how sensitive my little guy is, he kind of reacts strongly ta anything." Marco explained as he created an arrow and fired it at the jinn's leg.

(Pinning Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:45 pm

Pinning shot = 78

Marco’s arrow struck her leg, slowing her down. She grabbed her leg, appearing to be hurt.

Growing desire = 44

“My leg is hurt, could you please help me for a minute?” She said as Marco approached her. She then jumped into her arms, as he held her in a bridal carry. She smiled as her body changed becoming a rather plump woman. The increased weight caused Marco to fall back, under the larger woman. “Now there is even more of me to pleasure you. That must make you happy.” She says as she plants a wet kiss on his lips.

Marco: 28, advantage

Crystal: 28, BBW
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 2:49 pm

"Not really." He grunted as he shoved her off of him. As he got up he created a trap arrow and fired it at her.

(Spellbinding Arrow)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Spellbinding arrow = 37, 42

Marco's arrow landed at her feet, creating a magic circle trap underneath her. She found that she was unable to move.

Struggle = 70

"What's wrong hun? Don't like a bigger woman?" She asked as she snapped her fingers, breaking the seal.

Marco: 28

Crystal: 27, BBW
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:08 pm

"Can't say I've had pleasant experiences with one." He admitted as he conjured three more arrows and fired them at her.

(Rapid Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:40 pm

Rapid shot = 21,49,77

Marco shot his 3 arrows only for Crystal to dance around his shots. Crystal got a devious smile on her face.

Pick your poison = 22

"I'll give you a choice hun." She said as Marco was surround with pink smoke. "I can either shrink you for a short time or I can make your shape like mine. You better make your choice soon or it will be random." Crystal said with a sinister smile.

(Free action: Pick your poison = Crystal surrounds her target with magic, making them chose their transformation. Deals 1 WP and inflicts small or bbw for 3 turns.

Marco: 27, ???

Crystal: 27, bbw
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 5:47 pm

"Don't care." Marco grunted as he created another flaming arrow and fired it at her.

(Flame Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:01 pm

(Sorry the transformation takes place before he attacks. I should've said that first. Sorry.)

Taking his response as such, Crystal snapped her fingers as he body blew up. Marco was suprised when he saw that his shape now matching Crystals.

Flame shot = 44

Marco's arrow catches the large woman in the shoulder. It leaves a searing pain at the impact spot.

Big loving = 80

Crystal smiled as she approached Marco. "I love your new shape,shame it's only for a short time. Best make the most of it." She uses one hand to tease Marco's new girls, while her hand teases his new crotch, only to find it as sensitive as it was when he was a man. The pleasure is mind rending.

Marco: 22, bbw(3), bliss(3)

Crystal: 26, burn (3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:06 pm

Marco moaned at her touch. He tried to shove her away as he hastily conjured another arrow.

(Parting Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:26 pm

Parting shot = 74

Marco's shot hits her shoulder, as he hops back.

Big loving = 34, 81

"What's wrong hun? Didn't you enjoy your first experience in that form?" She asked with a seductive wink.

Marco: 22, BBW (2), Bliss (2)

Crystal: 24, burn(2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:29 pm

"This is even worse than before!" Marco snapped as he created and fired another arrow. Before it reached Crystal it exploded into a blinding light.

(Flash Bang)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:41 pm

Flash bang = 61

Marco waited with baited breath, hoping that slowed her down. His hopes were dashed when he heard her giggling.

Smothering smooch = 34

Marco was suprised when he turned around, only to walk into Crystal's smothering cleavage. After keeping him there for a few minutes, she let him poke his head up, only to be pulled into a large kiss. Reacting to the pleasurable magic from before, she forces him onto her breast. Normally anyone who drinks her milk would become a BBW, but that wouldn't work on someone already in that form. She could feel him struggling with his body to stop suckling.

Marco: 19, BBW (1), Bliss (1). bind

Crystal: 23, burn (1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 6:47 pm

A fire lit up inside Marco as he was reminded of that damn cow. He focused his magic into his hands as he tried to shove the large woman away from him.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:01 pm

Magic hands = 28

Marco's magical hands managed to pleasure Crystal that she lost focus, releasing him. As he backed off, his form returned to normal. "Awwww I was looking forward to more fun. You were cute that way." Crystal said, looking disappointed.

Marco : 19

Crystal: 22

(Your trait canceled out the bliss disadvantage. Go figure.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:05 pm

"Bigger isn't always better." Marco commented as he took a moment to catch his breath and try to focus again.

(Mind Charge)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:20 pm

Mind charge = 5

Marco tried to calm his mind to focus, but he could still feel the feel of her fingers teasing him from before and couldn't concentrate.

Smothering smooch = 31

"Awwww looks like someone is a little cranky. Are you sure you wouldn't like to just kiss and make up?" She said with a wink.

Marco: 19

Crystal: 22
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 7:23 pm

"No." He grunted as he summoned a frozen arrow and fired it at her.

(Frost Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:21 pm

Frozen shot = 84

Marco’s arrow managed to hit her leg, freezing part of it. Crystal couldn’t help but smile at the archer. “You really have skill hun. I’m having a lot of fun.” She says with a smile.

Pick your poison = 35

Crystal seemed focused on breaking the ice covering her leg, not focusing on Marco for a few minutes. “You better not have ruined my outfit, otherwise I will personally spank you ass raw.” She says as she focuses on her task.

Marco: 19

Crystal: 21
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:25 pm

Marco ignored her comment as he focused on creating the largest arrow he could while she was distracted.

(Magic Missile)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Magic Missile = 3 (crit fail)

Marco starts to charge up power in his arrow. Crystal stands ready to take his attack........until boom. Marco charges up to much magic as it explodes, knocking him back. Crystal looks a little confused at Marco.

Form change = 36

“I think you may need a little cooling off.” She says as Marco is engulfed in pink smoke. When the smoke clears, he looks up to see that everything is huge to him. Crystal looks down at him, smiling at his current predicament. 

Marco: 19, stun, small (3)

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Marco began to sweat nervously as he stared up at the giant genie. He knew he wasn't going to like whatever came next.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 9:57 pm

Panty prison = auto

“Then let me put you some place where you can calm down.” Crystal says as she picks up the small Marco in her one hand. She uses her other hand to pull back the waistband of her pants and panties, revealing a meaty booty. She hoped Marco over it for a few seconds. “Welcome to panty prison, Master.” Crystal says happily as she dropped Marco inside. She quickly pulled up her panties, wedging Marco in there nicely. 

Marco: 17, small (2), bind

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:04 pm

Marco moaned into her buns before he regained his focus. He once again channeled his magic to his fingers as he tried to desperately crawl out of her underwear.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:09 pm

Magic hands = 39, 21

Marco attempted to dislodge himself from her ass, but could barley move from her monstrous ass. Crystal moaned as she felt him message it with his magic hands. “God pet, you feel amazing in there. I might have to keep you in there all night if you lose.” She moaned as she pulled her panties tighter, pushing Marco more into her bottom. 

Marco: 15, small (1), bind

Crystal: 20

(Jessica’s training activated)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2020 10:12 pm

Marco groaned weakly as he was pressed firmly against her massive behind. But he did not give up and continued to try and escape his prison.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs Crystal   Marco Vs Crystal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs Crystal
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next