Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are vs 2B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 12:18 pm

Aze had been wondering around from town to town, using his magic to test himself. While in a larger town, he heard a rumor about a man looking for information about an abandoned ruined town near the coast. Aze went and inquired with the man. He told him that there used to be an advanced technology based town near the coast not too far away from where they were. He had heard rumors about some of the buildings still being serviceable on the inside and he desired some samples from there. The man said many had accepted the job, but no one had returned from the site yet. Deciding to accept in order to improve his skills, Aze heads for the old town ruins. 

Near the edge of the coast, Aze was treated to the sight of a half sunken major city. Aze could only imagine what it looked like during it’s peak, before the disaster. He can see a large building, showing only wear on the outside but overall untouched by the disaster. Does Aze enter the building?
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:19 pm

Aze whistled at the sheer size of the abandoned area. "...W-Woah... That's gotta be old. Sure wish i had time to sightsee, but... If people aren't coming back from here, i prooooobably shouldn't drop my guard..." He walks into the sunken city, looking up at the towering building "If i had to guess, the danger has to come from here... But that's also the likeliest place to have what i need... O-Oh boy..."

He nervously heads inside, hoping he would be able to draw power from the sea breeze even from inside, should things go poorly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:24 pm

As he walks inside, he is treated to a dark building with polished floors. He could see other rooms that look like they were cleaned out of anything of use years ago. As he heads up the floors, he spots a door with some light poking out of it. A small sign next to the door says “Lab 1”. He hears some strange noises from the lab.

What will he do?
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:30 pm

Channeling a small, harmless ball of electricity in his hand to light his way, he stumbles upon this door. "This place is clearly long abandoned, yet there's light behind there ? I'm not alone, then." Carefully, he dismisses his magical light, opens the door, and tries to sneak in.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:34 pm

As he enters the lab, he says a girl on a table. She looks as though she is sleeping. There are strange devices all around the room. Floating there and interacting with them is a strange square like creature made out of metal. It floats around the room, a strange light emits from what Are thinks is an eye. Right now, Are is hidden, but any move could draw this things attention. He knows he can’t stay hidden for long.

What is his plan?
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:40 pm

"Crap..." He whispers. He wasn't an engineer, magitek expert, or even that good with simple mechanisms, and had no idea what these devices even were. That sort of metallic flying being was clearly patrolling the area, but he still had to search the place for hints of the people who went missing.

He tries to use his wind magic to create a small shockwave out of the laboratory, and ducks behind the closest cover inside, hoping the creature would go inspect the noise, leaving him free to search the area.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:43 pm

The machine buzzes for a few minutes before responding, “Unknown noise outside the lab. Investigating needed to continue primary caretaking directive.” It continues to float around the girl before it leaves to check into the noise, leaving the room unguarded.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Aze pumps his fist, proud of his idea. He leaves the cover, and looks over the many devices in the room, before going deep in thought... And giving a mighty shrug. "No clue what these are, but they look neat." He looks around for a small device he could bring back to the old man, before stopping in front of the girl. "...Is she one of those who went missing, i wonder..? She doesn't look like she's breathing..."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 1:57 pm

As he was looking over her, she opens her eyes. He jumps back a little startled as she yawns as she acts like she just got up from a nap. As if summoned, the flying creature returned saying, “Good Morning 2B. How are you functioning? Do you require anything........Intruder detected! Intruder detected!” It finally notices Are. The girl turns to the mage, “Are you human?” She asks politely. She was dressed in a lacy black dress. She had an air of cuteness to her.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:03 pm

The awakening of the girl and the sudden return of the creature make him tense up quite a bit. He only relaxes slightly once he realizes the girl doesn't seem hostile, and the creature seemed to be with her. Still, she looked as if she was never going to move, and now she's walking and talking like anyone else. Maybe he was overthinking this.

"Y-Yes..?" He raised an eyebrow at the question. Did he look like a midara ? "U-Um, miss, there have been reports of people going missing here, s-so it's likely dangerous."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:06 pm

“People missing? I don’t think so. The only people I know are in the bunker. It’s a place where my sisters and I take care and provide for humans. Our purpose it the preservation and care of humans.” She said with a happy look on her face. The flying drone secretly went behind the mage and closed the lab door, locking him in.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:12 pm

"I can assure you that i've heard reports of people coming to this place and not returning despite having many reasons to, so i don't think they'd go along with your... um... Caretaker service ? .... And why are you saying "Humans" with that emphasis ? Are you a midara or something ?" Even though he didn't notice the door locking, the behavior of the girl the creature called 2B put Aze on edge. She seemed nice, looked cute, and if she was telling the truth was an altruist... But her wording was slightly ominous...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:40 pm

“I’m an Android. Humans are prone to very destructive choices and it usually ends bad for them and others. According to my records, a few humans were found to be exploring this old facility and were in danger. They were rescued and brought to the facility to be taken care of, and now it seems that another one may need my help.” She says, giving him a sweet but alarming smile as he puts the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:52 pm

...Well, the people who went missing weren't slain. But on the other hand, that was clearly not a choice they made themselves. "...Miss, i'm only going to say this once, bad choices are still ours to make. I have no need of your help, and i do not think the people you took asked for it. I must ask you let them go, or i'll have to force their location out of you."

Aze had little hope of getting through to her, as she was clearly delusional. Instead he channeled the stale air of the bunker around himself in anticipation of a fight.
(Eye of the storm)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:09 pm

Eye of the storm = 21

Are tries to focus the wind around him, but a musty smell in the air broke his concentration and his spell fizzled out. “Humans are like children, they need others to decide what is best for them. I will have to do that for you.” She said as she charged him.

Android’s hold = 40

She pulls him into a very strong but tender embrace. He can feel her lips on his neck and her tits on his chest. “I would rather not have to hurt you to get you to cooperate, but they are things I can do to force your compliance.” She says as she plants some soft kisses on his neck.

2B: 30

Are: 28, Bind
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:16 pm

"...I-I can make my own decisions..." Aze melts a little at the sudden hug, and shivers at the sensation of the soft kissing. He quickly understood how this one girl managed to cause so many disappearances if her touch was this addictive... He did his best to try and muster the will to push himself out of her embrace.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:22 pm

Struggle = 81

Are tried to push her off but was having problems with it. He could her her give a soft giggle in his ear. “I want to show you something special that you will love.” She says as her tits suddenly start to vibrate, sending waves of pleasure through him. 

Are: 26, Bind

(Sorry the mistake was force of habit from my usual RPs.)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 3:45 pm

"A-Ah...!" The vibrations made him relax in her arms, making pushing her away physically difficult. Aze attempts to force her away with a burst of air instead.

(Burst)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:10 pm

Burst = 68, 76

Are is able to force the girl off him with a burst of wind. She looks surprised at his attack. “Seems there is more to you then meets the eye.”, she said as she looked him over. The dorm following her seemed to confirm this, “Warning magical presence detected! Highly caution is advised” it spoke. 

Are: 26

Last edited by herwillingslave on Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:18 pm

(I'm going to assume that 16 is a typo. Don't worry about spelling errors, i don't mind them)

Aze took a second to collect his thoughts. "...The hard way, h-huh ?" He pointed a finger at 2B, a bolt of thunder surging from his fingertip.
(Levinbolt)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:44 pm

Levinbolt = 22 (Aftershock = 55)

Are’s attack manages to catch the android unaware as he shocks her a little. “Thank you for the charge, but my power is already all maximum.” She says with a slight giggle.

Free action: Android’s tits = 8 (deals 3 WP)

2B manages to grab him and force him head first into her surprisingly soft tits. After he is secured in them, her tits start to vibrate and message his face as she plants soft kisses on his forehand. After a few minutes she lets him go, with a relaxed look on his face.

2B: 28

Are: 23
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 4:54 pm

Once free of her chest, Aze stumbles a bit, dazed by the relaxing, and really pleasant experience. He tries to focus long enought to crystalize and send a barrage of ice at her.
(Icicle Hail)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 10:33 am

(Sorry this is late)
Icicle hail = 50, 73, 78, 21

Two of the four icicles impact the android girl, doing some light damage. “There is no need for such actions.” 2B said as she removed some ice stuck to her. She was annoyed now.

Android footplay = 59

She attempted to try and push him down, but Are manages to stay on his feet and away from here. “Stop struggling and let me help you.” she said in a bratty tone. 

2B: 26

Are: 23
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyThu Feb 06, 2020 10:57 am

(No worries)

He gives a quick look back at the door as 2B cleans the ice off herself, huffing in frustration once he notices it's closed. "Y-Yeah, you've kind of locked me in there, so i don't think i'm going to stop my actions. Also, you didn't say please." He joked to try and hide how nervous the situation had him.
Backing away, he sent a wave of cold air towards her to attempt and slow her advance.
(Mistral)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 am

Mistral = 15 (crit fail)

Are attempted to summon cold winds to chill 2B but unfortunately ended up causing them to circle around him. He was left shivering a little as he dispelled them. 

Android footplay = 68

As he was shivering, the android girl tackled him hard and knocked him to the ground. “I have been programmed where men are most vulnerable and this should be effective.” She says as she places her robotic foot on his crotch and and starts to message/grind it under her. Because of his weakness for feet, he moans from her treatment. “It seems this is very effective against you.” she says with a giggle.

2B: 26

Are: 20, Bind, stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are vs 2B Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B Empty

Back to top Go down

Are vs 2B
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: