Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Are vs 2B

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 1:09 pm

Aze groaned in frustration at how difficult the air in this place seemed to be to manipulate. His train of thought quickly came to a screeching halt as the android sent him to the floor. "H-Hey, back off--" His complaining came to an abrupt stop once he felt the touch of her foot, as he lays back and relaxes, his mind struggling to catch up from the stimulation.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 3:01 pm

2B continues to message his crotch with her soft foot. She removes her boot to expose her bare foot as she puts more pressure onto it. “This will make it even more pleasurable.” She says as her foot starts to vibrate, sending waves of pleasure through him. The look on his face was one of pure bliss.

2B:26

Are: 17, Bind
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 5:21 am

"G-Gh..." The pleasure washing over him was taking all his strength away. The sensation of her delicate foot vibrating onto his crotch made him shiver with bliss, slowly draining him of his will to fight back. Fighting this treatment was incredibly difficult, part of his mind just desiring nothing but to give in. Aze tries to fight the thought...
(Half hearted struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:00 am

Half hearted struggle = 26, 77

Are tried to summon the willpower to breaks free, but couldn’t find it in his heart to. 2B could see what her foot was doing to him as she increased the vibrations, intensifying the pleasure he was receiving. “Do you see how nice I can treat you? I could message you with my foot everyday.” She said with a gentle smile.

2B: 26

Are: 14, Bind
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 12:23 pm

The ever increasing sensations were slowly wearing his resistance down. Aze knew he'd be done for if she kept her foot there, and forced himself to try and scramble away before he became completely docile under her heel.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 1:54 pm

Struggle = 71

Are struggled more then before, but this only caused her foot to vibrate more then before. “Is there anything else you would like me to do to you?” She asked as she continued to use her foot. 

Are: 11, Bind
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 2:04 pm

"A-Aah..!" Aze was starting to moan in pleasure, but tries his best to suppress the sound, trying to keep some dignity. The intense vibrations and her question quickly demolished the pretense, however, and he couldn't stop the words coming out of his mouth. "H-Hah... Y-Your other foot... C-Can you put it on my face...?" His face went red once he realised what he just said, and he tried once again to free himself.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 2:09 pm

Android double foot play = auto

Before he could struggle, 2B placed her other foot on top of his face and started to message it as that foot started to vibrate in tandem with her other foot. He couldn’t help but moan in pure ecstasy. “I don’t have any problems with that. If you kiss my foot, I can make you feel even better.” She said, hoping to break his will at this point. 

Are: 8, Bind

(I didn’t know if that was a real struggle because he made a request so she honored it first. If he kisses her foot, she will finish him off in a way that would reinforce his foot fetish.)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 2:18 pm

The moment he felt her other sole on his face, Aze stopped struggling, and began to slowly relax. That was just too much for his will, the pleasure, and his weakness, now in front of him. He let the massage ease him from any tension, with a content moan, and at the promise of something even better than this, his resistance was effectively over. He decided to trust the android, and took a deep breath, kissing her foot softly.
(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 2:25 pm

2B smiles as he kissed her foot. She quickly stripped him of his outfit before she forced him onto the table she was laying on before. She was sitting on his chest, her foot around his cock. “I’m going to message your cock between both of my vibrating feet. The pleasure you will feel will force out a lot of your seed. My pod will collect it for me, so make sure you do your best.” She said matter of factly. She started to message his cock between her feet as the vibrations started to pickup. He could only stare at her cute ass as his cock was pleasured.

(Are has surrendered. His foot fetish has reached a new level. He takes 2 extra WP from foot based attacks and disadvantage against any binds involving feet.)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 2:37 pm

"I-I'll do my best... Thank you..." His breathing got heavy as she began her double massage. His cock was incredibly stiff, visibly approving of the treatment, and his eyes were glued to her adorable rear. The situation kept him from even considering getting away. Instead, he laid back on the table and enjoyed her touch, doing his best to try and make this last.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 3:17 pm

2B continued to message his dick with her vibrating feet till he came, exploding like a fountain. The pod hurried and collected his seed. " Now, what should we do with you?" She seemed to ask the air Mage. "Ready to come to the bunker with the others?"
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 11, 2020 2:48 am

Breathing heavily from exhaustion, he stands up and nods, his mind too muddled by what she did to him to think clearly.
(Apologies for how late this is, IRL stuff caught up to me >_>)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

2B smiled as she watched the man acceptance of his fate. She would continue to pleasure him until he passed out. He would wake up later in a different room. It looked very fancy and clean. Standing in front of him was 2B. “Welcome to your new home. I have been placed in charge of you and will take care of all your needs from now on. How would you like me to pleasure you today?” 2B said as she began their new daily regiment. Are would be forced to endure pleasure after pleasure, not making any decisions as they were now made by his “caretaker.” It would be a few weeks that he would summon the willpower to escape. He knew he would need to avoid being found by 2B who would look to take him “home.”
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:39 pm

(That was a really nice RP, even if my character couldn't put much of a fight, binds can be scary at times.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 1:48 pm

(Yeah. I hope you enjoyed and I can’t wait for our next RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are vs 2B   Are vs 2B - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Are vs 2B
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: