Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) Empty
PostSubject: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 7:57 pm

Marco was told by two girls from the fairytale guild where he could find the recipe for a potion to give him an edge for his upcoming battle. Following their instructions he arrived outside an old library. He gathered his courage and went inside.

Outside the building and unbeknownst to him, he had a few women following him in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:02 pm

"Um, excuse me?" Marco asked as he walked up to the front desk. "Where go ya keep the books on potion brewing?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:06 pm

“They are down stairs in the basement archives. Don’t make a mess.” An older lady at the desk says. Marco heads downstairs and finds a large door called archives. Does he enter?
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:07 pm

Marco took a deep breath before he opened the large door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Marco entered and found a large room with a lot of book shelves. They covered a large amount of magical topics. Marco thought that besides the potion book, he could possibly find other tones of magic in this room. Where will he look first or go right to the potion section?

(Be careful searching the book shelves. Some books can be very “engaging” reads.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:17 pm

(This was totally inspired by the Librarian fight in Road to Recovery, wasn't it?)

Marco decided to find the book he needed before he got distracted by anything else. He first looked for the potion section.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:38 pm

(I didn’t read it, but I did read a cyoa that did have erotic books like that.)

Search = 15

While looking for the book, he spotted a book with a strange title “brewing beauties” on the side. He picked up the strange book and opened it. It was about a witch who owned a potion shop. As he read more, he realized it was an erotic novel. He was suprised when a woman in a witch hat seemed to come out of the book. “Let me give you a sample of my new love potion.” She said as she pulled Marco into a kiss. Her mouth was full of a sweet fluid that she forced down his throat. She pulled away from the kiss, only to vanish back into her book.

Search again

(Rounds left until ???: 3)

Marco: 28, Charm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:42 pm

Marco shook his head before he pinched himself. Yup that really just happened. "Of course it wouldn't be that easy." he muttered as he went back to searching.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:54 pm

Search = 28

Marco manages to find the book that he was told to find. He puts it into his bag. Would he look around at other books or head for the door.

(Rounds until ???:2)

(Heading for the door starts the fight. He can look through bookshelves for any useful books. Successes can lead to buffs, crits could lead to something permanent, and you know what fails lead to.)

Marco: 28, Charm
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 8:58 pm

Marco decided he had enough time to take a quick look at one more book.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 9:05 pm

Search = 5 (crit fail)

He found a book called “Tales of a busty cowgirl” that seemed to catch his eye. He couldn’t stop himself from opening the book, only to be met by a large big titled cowgirl. “My girls really need some affection now.” she said as she grabed Marco and forced him to worship her tits for a few minutes. After what seemed like forever, she lets him go with a loud kiss on his forehead. “Now you will have a new found appreciation for large tits.” she said as she disappeared back into her book.

(Marco gained temporary weakness: Large tits - Any attacks that use large tits deal 1 extra WP and has disadvantage against tit based binds.)

(Rounds until ???:1)

Marco: 26, Charm (2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Marco's mind glazed over as memories of his first encounter with Bó came to the forefront. He stood there in a daze as he was stuck in the past.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 9:20 pm

As Marco stood there, lost in his own head, he heard a noise behind him. The door to the archives was now blocked by four women, two he remembered. The leader of the group was Jen, a large blonde who he met at Mira’s shows who seemed to have a large crush on him. The second was Nikki, Jen’s bff and another of Marco’s admirers. The other two Marco was unsure about.

“I told you I would find you again. We never did get to have that private time I said we would have. I brought a few of your other fans for some personal time together.” Jen said with a glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 9:29 pm

"Wha?" Marco blurted out as he came out of his stupor. He shook his head before he drew his bow. "And what if I say I don't want ta spend time with you?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 9:31 pm

“I’m sorry hun, but you don’t really have a choice. We have a friend outside this room with the key and the only way out is through us.” Jen said as the women behind her made sexy poses at Marco. Nikki was doing a pose that showed her large breasts, something that Marco noticed.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 9:34 pm

Marco couldn't stop his gaze from being drawn to Nikki's big bust. As he summoned a flaming arrow, he decided that might as well be his first target.

(Flame Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 10:05 pm

Flame shot = 54

Marco’s arrow manages to hit Nikki in the shoulder, leaving a burn on her. This seems to really annoy Jen.

Number 1 Fan’s kiss = 22

Jen pulls Marco into a big kiss. “I saw you looking at Nikki’s tits before, but you know you want to spend some time with my big milk filled girls, don’t you?” She says as she pushed him back.

Marco: 24
Jen: 10
Nikki: 9, Burn (3)
Fan 1: 5
Fan 2: 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Marco gave his head a quick shake to clear hit thoughts

"Honestly, I've got more important things ta be doing right now." he said as he fired an arrow at the ceiling.

(Arcane Volley)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:05 pm

Arcane volley = 93, 21, 3, 50, 88 (1 crit hit, 1 hit, 2 misses, 2 crit miss)
Sweet fangirl kisses = 38

His attack goes all over. One arrow hits, Jen dazing her, another hits one of the fan girls, two are dodged by the other girls, and the last ends up hitting Marco in the face, dazing him in the processes. As he tries to clear his head, the two other girls pull him into a hug. “We have really wanted to kiss you, hun. Let’s make this memorable.” they say as the start to pepper his cheeks with kisses.

Marco: 22, Stun
Jen: 9, Stun
Nikki: 8, Burn (2)
Fan 1: 4
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:13 pm

"I told ya, I got..." he trailed off; unable to resist as he struggled to get his mind back in the fight.

(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:21 pm

Number 1 fangirl tits = 44

Nikki smiles as she pulls his face into her awaiting cleavage. “I know you missed my girls, sweetie. They really missed you too. Make sure you enjoy your date with them.” Nikki said as she started to smother the living daylights out of him. 

Marco: 20, Bind
Jen: 9, 
Nikki: 8, Burn (2)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Marco groaned into her massive melons. He channeled his magic into his fingertips and gave them a squeeze.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:28 pm

Magic hands = 85, 67

His message causes her to moan louder as she forces his face more into her cleavage. “Suck on my tits, sweetie. Taste them.” she moans into his ear. The other girls look at her with a look of envy. 

Marco: 18, Bind
Jen: 9, 
Nikki: 7, Burn (1)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:32 pm

"N-No." Marco forced himself to say as he continued to try and push her away.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:40 pm

Magic hands = 25, 60

Marco manages to message his way out of her titty embrace. “How could you resist? I know you want my sweet milk.” she says with a smile. The other ladies message their milky tits with tempting winks.

Marco: 18
Jen: 9 
Nikki: 6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next