Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:45 pm

Marco couldn't help but blush at the groups teasing, but he kept his hands on Nikki's big breasts and continued to massage them

(Magical Milking)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:52 pm

Magical Milking = 23
Fangirl feeding = 73

He attempts to grab Nikki’s large tits, but his plans get interrupted by one of the fangirls running at him with a tit out, wanting to feed him. He manages to jump back before she could grab him. Nikki seemed to get mad at the fangirl, “If anyone is going to nurse this cutie, it’s going to be me.” she said with a fierce look of determination at him. 

Marco: 18
Jen: 9
Nikki: 6
Fan 1: 4
Fan 2: 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 9:54 pm

"None of ya'll are gonna be nursin' me!" MArco said as he created another arrow and fired it at Nikki while he backed away.

(Parting Shot)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:00 pm

Parting shot = 1 (crit fail)
1 fangirl feeding = 12

As he backed away, he slipped on a knocked down book. Before he had a chance to react, Nikki pulled her large tits free from her shirt and shoved a large nipple into Marco’s mouth, giving him a very large helping of her very sweet milk. “That’s it sweetie, drink up and give your heart to me.” she said in a soothing voice that seemed to overwhelm him with her milk.

Marco: 15, bind, stun
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:03 pm

Marco couldn't stop himself from greedily drinking the offered milk. The more he tasted the more wanted to keep drinking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:06 pm

#1 fangirl feeding = cont 

Nikki gently stroked the back of his head affectionately as he continued to drink her milk. “That’s it, sweetheart. All my milk is for you.” she cooed as she lost herself in the feeling as the other girls stewed in their jealously. 

Marco: 12, bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:12 pm

Marco managed to snap back to his senses and tried to force her tit out of his mouth

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:19 pm

Magic hands = 74, 1

He manages to distract her as he backs away, a few drops of the sweet milk leaking out of his mouth. “Awww what’s wrong sweetie? Didn’t you like my milk like that cow girl?” Nikki said with a hint of hurt and jealousy in her voice.

Marco: 12
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:22 pm

"I don't want her milk and certainly don't want yours!" Marco snapped with more force than he intended as he summoned the most powerful arrow he could.

(Magic Missile at Nikki)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:26 pm

Magic Missile = 48
#1 fangirl tits = 72

Marco’s arrow manages to hit Nikki hard, sending her back a few feet in a daze. What he didn’t notice was Jen sneaking behind him, pulling his face into her own tits. “Maybe you just wanted to spend time with mine?” she asked with a giggle as she smothered him. 

Marco: 10, Bind
Nikki: 2
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:35 pm

Whatever MArco said in reply was muffled by boobs pressed against his face. He once again channeled his magic into his fingertips and tried to push the cling girl away.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Magic hands = 73, 3

His magic spell wasn’t strong enough and all he was able to do was give the smothering girl a sensual tit message to her moaning. Nikki got up, looking annoyed at Jen. “I said he was mine.” she said. “Well you had your chance, now let me have some fun.” Jen answered with a wink.

Marco: 8, Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:45 pm

Marco could feel himself being worn down by their tempting tits. He used what little concentration her could muster to try and free himself.

(Magic Hands)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 pm

Magic hands = 27, 39

All Marco can do is make her moan louder as she holds him closer to her tits. “Give in and you can indulge in all of our tits. 4 large pairs of milky tits, all for you.” she whispered into his ear as she smothered him in more tit flesh. 

Marco: 6, Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:54 pm

Marco's mind was filled with a milky haze. All he could do was squirm in his captor's grip.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:01 pm

Struggle = 62

Marco manages to break away from her suffocating tits in a daze. “We know that you can’t win sweetie. So we will let you decide how we bring you to climax. The first is being smothered between you two other fangirls. The second is drinking my milk. The third is under Jen’s ass. Don’t pick one and we all screw your brains out.” Nikki said is a serious tone, all four women making poses showing how they would grant him his climax.

Marco: 6
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 pm

Marco gulped as he stumbled back. He reach into his pocket for the key the girls from the guild gave him. They were right that things didn't look to be going in his favor, but hopefully, he could escape or at least get a message to them to let them know he might not make it back.

(Summon Aries: Bind)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:24 pm

Summon: Aries = 72 
Struggle = (8, 72, 33, 16)

Using the key, he opens the portal and the busty pink sheep girl emerges. “Hey. Do you need some help?” she says as she eyes the battle. She summons balls of pink wool that start to wrap around the girls present, binding them. “This is all I can do for now. I will take the book back to the guildhall. Once you are finished with these girls, meet us there. I will help you feel better.” she says with a blush, taking the book and vanishing. Unfortunately, it only manages to hold one of the women as his two super fans and one of the regular fans break out of the wool.

Marco: 6
Fan 1: 4, Bind
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:35 pm

Marco took a deep breath and created three arrows. He launched them in quick succession at the weakest enemy.

(Rapid Shot at Nikki)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:40 pm

Rapid shot = 87, 27, 46
#1 fans kiss = 86

He manages to hit Nikki in the shoulder, really pushing her to the limit. Jen manages to catch him, pulling him into a powerful kiss that seems to dominate his tongue. “Choose hun, or I will subject you to all three punishments. Double smother, nursing, or being my throne.” Jen said, losing her patience for how bad he managed to hurt her friend. 

Marco: 3
Nikki: 1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:16 pm

"I choose... none." Marco said defiantly as could as he created a trick arrow and tried to stab Jen with it.

(Spellbinding Arrow)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:25 pm

Spellbinding arrow = 55
Fangirls prolonged fan service = 82 (crit)

Marco attempted to stab Jen, but she managed to knock the arrow out of his hand with a book at the last minute. This seemed to really piss her off. “Ok that’s it, now your getting punished.” she said as she ripped off his pants, exposing his manhood to all involved. She started to jerk him off as Nikki and the other fangirl started to act out lewd scenes for his pleasure. The kept up until he was about to cum, but Jen stop keeping him at the edge of climax. “Until you behave and tell me what I want to hear, then we will keep you at the very edge of orgasm. We will bring you as close to the edge as possible and then we will never let you cum. We can keep doing this for hours if needed.” Jen says with a wicked smile.

Marco: 1, Stun 
Nikki: 1
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:40 pm

Marco groaned weakly. He was entirely helpless in his current state. He opened his mouth, only for a wordless pitiful moan to escape.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:47 pm

Fangirl super service = auto

“Well then I guess your going to get all three then. Let’s start with mine, first.” she says as the other girls hold him down as she takes a seat on his face. She uses her feet to tease his cock. “Nikki, get a picture of him cumming under my ass. This will be a great memory.” she says as Nikki gets her phone out. After a few minutes of teasing, he climaxes covering her feet in his shame.

(Marco has reached 0 willpower)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:51 pm

Marco's face was red with a mix of exertion and shame. It took all of his remaining strength just to feebly squirm under Jen's dominating derriere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)   Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clash in the Library (Marco Vs Fangirls)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next