Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Neo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Neo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:34 am

(Ok.)

“Your outfit is cute.....I mean.....” he starts to talk, his own like of feminine things popping out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:40 am

Salos - [Turn Skip !]
Neo - [Illusory Delight - 62, success]

She raised an eyebrow, before her smug smirk grew even wider. Salos blinked, and the next thing he knew, he was wearing the exact same outfit, just adjusted to his size. The phantasm walked behind him, putting a hand mirror right in front of his face, displaying his new look.

Neo : 16St
Salos : 19Wp - Charm (2), Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:42 am

“I’m wearing the same thing now.” he said in a mix of confusion and happiness. He seemed lost in the moment.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:48 am

Salos - [Turn Skip !]
Neo - [Taste Test - 72, success, Stun - 58, success]

The protective barrier Salos took down seemed to reform, granting Neo more protection. Neo herself began to kiss his face, her illusion joining in. Another phantasm soon formed, and helped the other two, smothering his entire face in kisses.

Neo : 16St, 4Ar
Salos : 14Wp - Charm (1), Femme, Stun

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:50 am

Salos seemed lost in the kisses, moaning more girlishly then before.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:56 am

Salos - [Stunned...]
Neo - [Double Scoops - 80, success]

All three Neo's then pressed their chest around his head. Three pairs of identical breasts were cushioning him, making his mind turn to mush.

Salos : 9Wp - Charm (3), Femme
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:58 am

Salos was lost in girlish bliss. All he wanted to do was suck on the girl’s tits and be her’s.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 10:11 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Neo - [Cherry On Top - 46, success]

The two phantasms pushed him down, while Neo unbuttoned her top, revealing her chest. The two phantasms unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down slightly, then pulling down "his" panties, and then, sat on his crotch, sandwiching his erection between both of their rears.

Salos : 5Wp - Charm (2), Femme, Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 10:16 am

Salos can’t stop himself as he starts to suck her nipple. His dick eagerly responds to the asses of the copies near it.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 11:01 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Neo - Free action [Milkshake - 76, success]

The two copies continue to stimulate his dick using their asses, while Neo squeezes the breast he's sucking on, causing a mouthful of milk to enter his mouth, annihilating any resistance that was left in Salos.
Salos has lost the will to fight.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Salos lost all will to fight back once he tasted her milk. All he could think was how cute and wonderful this woman was.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:39 am

With a satisfied grin, she shows him her notebook, which reads "It'd be a shame if you told anyone about what went here, i'd have to run away right now and leave you there."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:47 am

“I’ll keep your secret.” He said shyly to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 1:05 pm

She flipped a page. "Good boy." She got up, and began to continue robbing the warehouse, leaving her two copies to handle Salos. One of them shoved him in her cleavage, while the other fiddled with his illusory outfit, either playing around with his necklaces or pulling on the fabric, wordlessly reminding him of what exactly he was wearing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 1:20 pm

He was lost in pleasure, either in the copies tits or the outfit he was wearing. He knew he should stop the real one, but all he wanted to do was continue to be her doll.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 2:43 pm

Neo opened crate after crate, skipping anything worthless and pocketing anything of value. She quickly tossed two things from the crates at her copies : A frilly pink umbrella and a bottle of perfume. The copy pulling on your outfit grabbed the umbrella and forced it into your hand, while the one holding you in her chest began to spray you.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 4:37 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan as he was spritzed to smell more like a girl. The umbrella completed the look he was wearing. He looked more like an apprentice to the silent thief.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:41 am

Neo gave a smug smirk and a quiet giggle, amused at how helpless Salos was. Satisfied with her teasing, she resumed looting the warehouse. After a while, she ripped a page of her notebook, dropping it in front of Salos' face, and left, letting the copies handle him. The message read "I was never there, you saw a brutish thug-like guy rob the place, but he fled north before you could stop him...That's what you'll tell the guards, at least." The copies held up the message for him to read, winking.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:43 am

“Please don’t leave me.” He said, not wanting to lose her. He wanted to be hers.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 9:51 am

Neo rolled her eyes, and stepped back in the warehouse. The phantasms gave a quick wave, before shattering, and she picked him up by the collar nonchalantly, giving him an unamused stare... Once more, she showed him a page. "You better be worth my while, but i guess i could use a towel-boy to do some chores or something. No way i'm feeling this thing poking against me the entire time i'm dragging you where i gotta be, though."
She slipped a hand in his pants, and quickly began to jerk him off.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 10:01 am

“Yes ma’am.” He replied dutifully. He moaned girlishly as she stroked him.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 10:29 am

Her hands were occupied, so she formed another phantasm to write for her instead. "That's a deal, then. Let's make your thing settled down, then we're moving out." She increased the speed of her hand drastically.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 10:34 am

It didn’t take long for him to climax into her hand. The thought of him still wearing her cute outfit did excite him. “I do love your hair style ma’am.”
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 10:48 am

"...I honestly don't get your desire to look like me, but i guess it's kind of flattering ?" He blinked, and suddenly, he felt as if he had more hair than before. Neo quickly wiped her hand, and lifted him out of the warehouse, her notebook-carrying phantasm in tow. "Alright, last chance to ask for something before i have you work for me."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 10:50 am

“I just want to be like you.” he says, lost in his desire to help her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Neo
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next