Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Neo

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Salos vs Neo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 11:02 am

Neo gives a shrug... Before smirking. She had an idea. "Well... Someone looking just like me would make a good distraction... And you might just look feminine enough to pull it off" With her idea, Salos was pulled to her hideout, and while his illusory outfit and hairstyle eventually faded, he was quickly given a make-over by Neo, complete with contacts and a wig. Now looking like a perfect body double, he was seduced again and again into performing robberies with her, confusing any attempt at stopping the both of them. Eventually, he managed to get a hold of himself and quit... Not without keeping the wig, though.

(Do you want me to give him a new weakness ? He's already got a whole bunch of them and it might get super hard to win if i add another. Your choice, though.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 11:11 am

(Yeah. You can. I need to update his page with some info. Or you can reinforce one of his old weaknesses. This was the first time he was turned into a Midara body double, but I do admit it was an interesting experience.)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 11:28 am

Salos has acquired the Identity Crisis weakness ! Whenever Salos is dressed up as someone or in some form of uniform, he will face delusions of being what he's dressed as, blocking all of his skills, and forcing him to use free actions until he removes the outfit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2020 11:29 am

(Nice. I should avoid fighting the girl from the echo Forrest again. He may end up being her sister full time. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Neo   Salos vs Neo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Neo
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3