Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs. Bully Minotaur

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin vs. Bully Minotaur Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyThu Jun 04, 2020 12:53 am

It had started just like a lot of mercenary jobs for Brin, the Silver Knight. He had received a contract to take in a midara that was harassing a local town. Apparently, this one wasn't being harmful or stealing anything. Rather, she simply attacked anyone who got on her nerves and drowned them with her 'affections'. Regardless, Brin had a job to do, so he strapped on his gear and wandered around town, searching for his target.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:18 am

There's a tall, muscular woman with horns busy bullying a local, pinning him to a wall and forcing her tits in his face. "Still think you could take me, little man?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:20 am

Even an idiot could tell that this was the target Brin was tasked with taking in. He immediately called out to them, trying to save the poor sap. 'Hey! Leave him alone!'
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:26 am

"No." She ignores Brin completely, giving the guy she's bullying a teasing kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:29 am

Brin was a lot of things, stubborn most of all. He walked up to the pair and tried to wrench the guy out of her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:35 am

She turns away. "Get in line, kid, I can't fuck you all at once."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:39 am

Brin knew that he had to do something to try to get her attention. He folded his arms and tried to bargain with her. 'Tell you what. I'm here to take you in. If you can beat me, I'll let you have your fun with anyone you want in this town, me, him, or anyone. If I win, you need to pack up and leave. I'm not leaving until you take me up on that.'
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:44 am

"So, either way, you stop being annoying? What's the catch?" She teases her lovestruck victim with the tip of her tail.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:47 am

This approach was getting him nowhere. Time for plan B. 'Theres no catch. But I can understand if you're too weak to bully one little knight. I get it, I'm probably too strong for you.' he said, purposely trying to get on her nerves a bit.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:55 am

"If you're not attacking me, you must be pretty weak." She grabs the guy's crotch and squeezes roughly, making him moan.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 12:57 am

If there was one thing Brin hated, it was rudeness. Plan A of bargaining failed, Plan B of taunting her failed. Time for Plan C. In a move of defiance, Brin grabbed her small tail and gave it a good yank.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 1:02 am

She snorts loudly, dropping the guy. "What in the fuck do you think you're doing, boy?" She stomps a huge, hooved foot.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur EmptyFri Jun 05, 2020 1:06 am

Getting a good look as she glared at him made him cower a little bit. She was huge, a few feet taller than him. The only clothes she wore was a tight tank top and short shorts. She had messy, short red hair and she wore way too much makeup, from her heavily shadowed eyes to her huge, bright red lips. All Brin could squeak out was 'I, I, um.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs. Bully Minotaur   Brin vs. Bully Minotaur Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs. Bully Minotaur
Page 1 of 1