Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  Empty
PostSubject: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:03 pm

Brin and Charlie woke up and found themselves in what looked like a gladiator arena, only to see the walls were covered in different shades of lipstick. The stands were full of different midara, all cheering. “Ladies, welcome our two new challengers to the area. The first is the lipstick loving sissy knight, Brin. Our second challenger is the wild mage pet, Charlie. Today these two will be against a pair of big busty Minotaurs. Will they stand a chance or will they end up becoming toys to be used by our girls here? Stay tuned to find out in just a few minutes.” a perky voice said.

Last edited by herwillingslave on Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:06 pm

Brin blushed as he heard himself called by his humiliating nickname. It was true, but hearing it certainly didn't help his confidence. He looked at the stands filled with midara and the walls covered in lipstick, getting a bad feeling about all this. He looked to the girl standing next to him and nervously asked her 'Um, hello. Do you know what's going on here?' He asked. If this was anything like the last arena he was in, then he was in for a rough time...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:09 pm

Charlie tilted her head at her nickname and blushes "Wow calling me a pet already! mean..." Looks aroudn at the lipstick covered walls and gulps before looking at Brin "Oh um hello, i don't know but i have a bad feeling we might end up learning why those kiss marks on the wall exist!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:16 pm

“Let me introduce you to your opponents. These Minotaur cuties love to play and bully their targets into the become their playthings. They both know dozens of ways to make anyone cum. Here are some of the fan favorites. Present the Minotaur twins........Betty and Bessie” the voice said as a door opened, revealing two large busty Minotaur girls one wearing a red tank top, the other wearing black. They had seductive curves and their lips were large and covered in lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:20 pm

Brin stared at the two sexy Mintotaurs, his gaze drawn to their luscious curves and their plump lips coated in lipstick. He felt something stiffen in his pants a bit as he stared at he and Charlie's two opponents. 'Oh yeah. Definitely got a bad feeling about this one.' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:23 pm

Charlie blushes deeply at the women remembering her bad luck with women like them nodding at Brin "Yeah definitely gonna be a hard fight...I take Betty you take bessie?" She turns to Brin offering a small smile as she pulls out her staff
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:30 pm

Bull Charge/Betty = 69

Bull Charge/Bessie = 48 (Stun chance: 76

Charlie manages to avoid a collision as the girl in red charges her. The gils leave a big red lipstick mark on the wall where she would’ve impacted. Brin is not as lucky as the girl in black charges into him, planting her lips onto his as he ends up against the wall. She backs off the dazed man, a black lip print covering his face. “Looks like the lipstick is living up to her....I mean his name.” the voice said with a laugh that the crowd echoed.

Betty: 30
Bessie: 30
Charlie: 30
Brin: 27, stun
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:33 pm

Brin slumps against the wall, his face covered in glossy black lipstick. The announcer making fun of him in front of the crowd both made him embarrassed and a little aroused. He sat there for a second, too stunned to move as he gave a dazed smile at Bessie.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  EmptySun Aug 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Charlie looks over at brin and then at the wall near betty "Called it! i guess i'm gonna have to be careful otherwise that will be me on the wall..." As she spins her staff and sends a lightning attack at Betty

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs    Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin and Charlie VS Bully Minotaurs
Page 1 of 1