Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:43 pm

Anika was busily wandering the woods, looking for a clearing she always practiced in. A nice, sizable open space with no grass or foliage in its radius where she could practice her spells without fear of setting a big fire on accident, and since it was in the center of the forest, it wasn't likely many people would notice or bother her. She'd been working on the basic elemental spells for a while now and only just recently learned a basic ice spell, so she was hoping to improve that as well.

However, as she followed her usual path there, her ears caught onto sounds most wouldn't be able to notice. Sounds of effort, and of force, and it was worryingly close to her favorite spot. Moving around quietly, she closed the rest of the distance to her spot before finding a human girl practicing spells of her own. What the heck was a human doing so far out in the woods like this, she was a human? She should have plenty of places to practice, right? It's not like other humans would try to attack her just from one quick glance.

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:45 pm

Charlie focuses her magic into her staff as she spins it creating her lighting bullseye and sending it into the air before yelling out happily as she does it panting tired from her constant training as shes sits down and stretches not noticing she was being watched "I really need more spells my current arsenal is...subpar. I also need to stop thinking out loud!!!" she groans at herself at her inability to not think out loud
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:48 pm

"Hey, if you're done here, you mind clearing out?" Anika stomped out into the open and pointed a finger straight at Charlie. "This is my spot to practice, not yours!"

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Charlie squeaks in surprise falling on her back before scrambling to stand up and hold out her staff defensively "I'm sorry! i didn't know this was someone's spot i just was trying to learn my magic so i can prove myself to my sensei!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:53 pm

Her expression softened up a bit, feeling just a touch guilty for putting forth so much irritation, but she still wasn't pleased. "You're human, right? Why are you practicing all the way out here in the woods? There ought to be plenty more spots that you can choose."

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Charlie looks at her and looks down embaressed "well um im a Wild mage so i don't have a lot of control of my magic and sometimes i...well turn into a midara state. And you probably don't even believe me so if you don't i'll show you." Charlie looks up to her blushing
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:02 pm

"Midara state? What you can transform into one? When was magic able to do that??" Well, considering all of the crazy things Adri's done, she shouldn't be totally surprised. "It's not the most baffling thing I've heard of, or seen, but sure. Show me." Even still, she had to see it to really believe it before she could trust she was telling her the truth.

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:05 pm

Charlie nodded and breathed out as she focused her chaos energy around her before turning into her bunny form brushing her tail and ears to look more clean and normal then her usual fights she would get stuck in "Ta da this is my bunny form. I can control midara style magic while in this state and my fur is soft enough to charm almost anyone!" She looks at the cat woman with a slight embaressment.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:24 pm

"Wow, so you really can do it. I need to study up more..." After that display, her curiosity steadily overtook her protests. "What else can you do?"

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:26 pm

Charlie looks at her and smiles before putting her finger on her chin "I can show you but i wanna see what you can do too...What if we have a spar?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:35 pm

"Like... my magic? Or do you want me to go full Midara on you?" She felt like she ought to receive some clarification first, since Anika's been practicing her more violent combat than her more seductive side lately.

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:36 pm

Charlie thinks and smiles "i think we can both practice our seductive and mix some magic as well!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:55 pm

Anika found that kind of odd, how mixed a mood that could turn out to be, mixing in seduction with destructive spells. "Well, if you're okay with that, I guess." She raised a hand, deciding to test her new spell first. A winter wind swirled in her palm, forming a blast of ice and frost, before she shot it off at Charlie. Unfortunately, the spell lost its cohesion and created a magical explosion too close to herself to be good, sending her back a ways. "Damn it..."

Winter Shot - 45 (Failed Magic - 21)

Charlie: 30 + Bunny
Anika: 27

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Charlie watches that and smiles "So you have bad stuff happen when your spells fail too?" as she tries to focus and send a fireball in her bunny form as chaos swirls around her

(wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:03 pm

"That happens to you too?" The fact that she didn't specify the bad stuff implied that something different happens to her if her spells fail. Anika would get her chance to see what happens sooner than expected, as what was clearly meant to be a fireball lost its intended form and reverted to a chaotic black energy and then seeped into Charlie's body. Whatever expectations Ani had about what would happen would not have matched seeing Charlie shrink down to only a couple inches height. "Wha--?"

Fireball, Wild - 75 (72, Tiny Charlie)
Skip

Charlie: 30 + Tiny + Bunny

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:06 pm

Charlie looks up to the large cat lady "yeah my magic is wild and can do a lot of stuff...like make me tiny and weak!" as she says that she begins blushing remembering her past adventures when she became tiny "and apparently very cute for midara"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:08 pm

Anika just stood there staring at her for a moment, doing nothing to take advantage of her state. "S-So you want me to wait this out or...?"

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:11 pm

Charlie shakes her head and laughs "Um feel free to do whatever i um might really love being played with while im tiny..." she blushes as she admits her fetish to her
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:31 pm

Anika smirked at her, but did nothing, choosing to tease her about it instead. "My goodness, so quick to tell me what turns you on? So pathetic~!" She remembered hearing Tix talk like that every now and then, so what's the harm putting it to use.

Kitty Kiss - 67

Charlie: 30 + Tiny (1) + Bunny

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:40 pm

Charlie blushes deeply as she talks to her like that realizing what she did "Well i um didn't want you to um feel akward and i um..." she tries to make more excuses flustered
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:45 pm

Anika picked her up and gave her a quick smooch before setting her back down just as she'd regained her size. "Be that open about your kinks around most other Midara and they'd eat you up faster than you can say 'Don't kinkshame'."

Kitty Kiss - 16

Charlie: 28 + Bunny

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:49 pm

Charlie nods to her blushing deeply from the kiss as she scratches her head "I guess you're right but it's hard sometimes to hide it y'know" As she says that she tries to spin her staff adn create lightning

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:09 pm

Once again, her magic went awry, the effect seeping into her body as a wave of a different kind of magic gave her already cute Bunnygirl form an even better appeal, her curves expanding a bit, her lips given a coat of gloss, and just overall being cuter. Anika was able to resist the charm this sent out, allowing her no trouble with focusing on that ice spell again. Thankfully for the nekomata, it didn't explode this time, the cold blast washing over Charlie and freezing her body to the spot. "Nice, it worked this time." As she approached Charlie, she decided to give her some important advice. "If that's the case, I'd say your biggest priority is working on your resistance. It's all well and good to have flashy magic and a Midara form, but it doesn't mean a thing if you can't stop yourself from giving away every weakness you have."

Lightning, Wild - 71 (52, Cute Bunny)
Resist - 54
Winter Shot - 14 (Freeze, 14 (I'm serious))

Charlie: 26 + Cute Bunny (4) + Frozen (Acts like a bind, but doesn't cause continuous damage, since Anika's also free to use her normal attacks during the effect's duration)

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:11 pm

Charlie tries to free herself from her frozen binds as she nods at anika "Can you teach me how miss...I don't even know your name still."

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:23 pm

"You didn't introduce yourself either, yet here we are." She laughed as Charlie failed to escape the ice that kept her down, taking advantage of her immobility to give her another kiss, with more than before, snaking her tongue deep into her mouth.

Struggle - 77
Cat Got Your Tongue - 44

Charlie: 23 + Frozen + Cute Bunny (3)

Charlie v. Anika Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Anika
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next