Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Unfortunately, the notion of her being dominant for once, even for a small moment, seemed to overexcite the little bunny, making her fluster with a mix of emotions.

Bunny Kisses - 1 Crit Fail

Charlie: 7 + Stunned
Anika: 22

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Charlie squeaks and blushes thinking of herself more dominant as she closes her eyes and lets her small tail wag
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Anika took this opportunity and pushed Charlie to the ground, sitting on her chest. "Did you think you could be the top in this situation, don't forget your place!" She scooted up and shoved her pussy against Charlie's lips, waiting for her to lick it.

Improv (Bind) - 92 Crit

Charlie: 5 + Bind + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:34 pm

Charlie shivers and closes her eyes licking Anika's pussy without a second thought
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:54 pm

Anika moans out, keeping up the dominating persona for Charlie and growling out, "That's it, keep it up, little slut."

Charlie: 4 + Bind

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 2:58 pm

Charlie blushes hearing her call her names as she kissed at her pussy "yes...mistress anika!"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:10 pm

Since her lips are already there, I'll let the attack have a chance...and it failed))

Her lips were forced apart when Anika put a bit of weight into her waist, doing away with Charlie's plans to please Mistress. "That's a good bunny." With her kisses thwarted, she took to lapping at the cat's honeypot instead to make up for it.

Bunny Kisses - 69 (nice)

Charlie: 3 + Bound

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 pm

Charlie shivers before her mind jumped as she tried to slip away

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:50 pm

She couldn't find the strength to push Anika off, physically or mentally, and simply continued to pleasure her cooch.

Struggle - 79

Charlie: 2 + Bound

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:51 pm

Charlie gives up fighting as she just licks anika's pussy no longer feeling like fighting her
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 3:53 pm

So then you're surrendering?))

Anika started to grind her pussy against her face, giving Charlie leeway to dig her tongue in deeper. "What's wrong, you finally realized your place?"

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 4:08 pm

(yes)

Charlie nods and pushes her tongue deeper as a answer loving submitting to the dominant cat woman

Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 7:00 pm

"Good girl, and as a reward, you get back what you've given." Anika lowered herself down, pulled Charlie's pants down and started lapping at her wet cunt, eating her out much more roughly than Charlie.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Charlie moans loudly and continued licking her mistress as she spread her legs to give her easier access
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:05 pm

Her tongue only tunneled deeper in, hitting as many of the bunny mage's best spots, bringing her orgasm closer to the edge at a rapid pace.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:07 pm

Charlie was barely able to keep up with her as she moaned into her pussy licking as best she could her climax on the edge of hitting her
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:09 pm

Anika was just barely starting to feel hers coming on, pulling herself up into a sitting position on Charlie's belly, taking the girl away from eating out the cat. Replacing Anika's tongue was her fingers, digging in farther and bringing her over the edge.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 pm

Charlie yells out as Anika's fingers penetrate her unable to hold her climax as she sprays her hand with her juices
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:12 pm

Anika climbed off of the exhausted bunny, licking her fingers clean and finally dropping the dominatrix act. "Well, that was my first time acting like that... it's weird." She helped Charlie up and leaned her against a tree to support her until she feels like her knees ain't so weak.

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:15 pm

Charlie shivers and smiles "You...are amazing at that. So um i guess i lost i'm sorry for coming into your training area!" she whined having not gotten any better for the fight
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:20 pm

"Eh, it's alright I suppose. You don't seem to be a bad human at all and I at least got to see something new from your magic, and I guess something familiar. Nice to know I'm not the only one who's magic can go out of control. Although yours is way worse than mine..."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Charlie looks at her and blushes "Yeah i guess you could say that my magic takes chaos around me and thats dangerous to use...I want to learn more magic so maybe i can master the choas energy"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:29 pm

"Well thankfully I don't have to worry about that, I just have to worry about if my spells are going to explode in my face or the enemies when it loses cohesion..." She sighed as she realized something, looking her way and saying, "You can come back here to practice if you'd like. I doubt we'll see each other too often, I don't come here very many times, though."

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2020 10:32 pm

Charlie looks at her happily her tail wagging fast "Really?! Thank you so much miss Anika! I owe you big time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Anika
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3