Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie v. Anika

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:24 pm

Charlie blushes from her sudden kiss and shivers as she tries to pull herself free again "My name...is Charlie im a wild mage!"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 12:01 am

She finally broke out, impressing Ani a bit as she stepped back. "Name's Anika, nekomata extraordinaire, at you service." She took a mock bow before prepping another spell, this one a lightning bolt. However, the plasma reverted to pure, unfocused mana midway, but luckily Anika wasn't the one on the receiving end of it this time, exploding in Charlie's face this time. "......ignore that!"

Struggle - 42
Lightning Bolt - 65 (Failed Magic, 58)

Charlie: 20 + Cute Bunny (2)
Anika: 27

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:54 am

Charlie looks at her in surprise and shakes her head before she tries to use her midara style magic to change the womans clothes into something different as she focuses on dominatrix gear so she'll be in tight outfit and sudden heels "I hope you dont mind but I think this outfit will suit you more miss anika~"

(Wild magic clothing change)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:48 pm

Anika was outraged at first when body was suddenly covered in a skin-tight latex suit with a zipper over her groin and her boobs, with a hairband with horns atop her head in front of her cat ears, very small fake bat wings attached to the back, two small caps adorning the tips of her cat tails with a spade shape to look like devil tails, and very pain-inducing heels on her feet. She looked like a very kinky succubus, with a couple BDSM toys attached to her hips on small loops. Then she realized something about Charlie, "Don't tell me you're into this kind of stuff?" she asked, shooting the girl another teasing smirk before grumbling to herself about how wrong it felt for so much of her body to be covered up. "Well, I doubt this is going to come off without some work, so I guess I'll leave it on for now."

She raised her hand and readied a fireball, shooting it off at the mage and burning at some of her clothes. "That's payback."

Change Clothes, Wild - 28
Fireball - 6

Charlie: 17 + Cute Bunny (1)
Anika: 26

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:51 pm

Charlie yelps in surprise at her fireball blushing intensly at her outfit and toys "I...um don't not like it miss anika!" before she runs up and tries to pull her into a kiss

(draining kiss)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:54 pm

Just before she reverts back to her normal bunny form, she manages to move in on Anika while she was distracted fiddling with her 'Tix Outfit' as she was calling it in her head, managing to drain out some of her energy and heal herself with it. "Oo, so you can land more than one hit."

Draining Kiss - 48
Kitty Kiss - 87

Charlie: 18 + Bunny
Anika: 25

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:56 pm

Charlie looks at her and her ears lower "that was just uncalled for" as she tries to be more seductive with her kiss as she grabs her cheeks

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:23 am

Unfortunately, it looked like despite her token effort to act more seductive, Anika found her little act more adorable than sexy. "Well, I guess if I'm going to look the part, I might as well try out the part." Anika thought to herself to think like Tix before realizing she'd hardly gotten to see anything of that side of the dark woman. Still, she had to try!

Putting on her best ice queen act, Anika approached Charlie, shoving her harshly to the ground before stepping on her groin, her heel digging into it. "How does that feel, slut!" Internally, she couldn't help but wonder if she was overplaying it, underplaying it, or if she was just outright cringe, though it seemed to work on Charlie.

Seductress Kiss - 83
Improv (Feet) - 32 (2 damage, Anika is playing out a role befitting her outfit, more out of curiosity and in the interest of mixing things up. Have fun~)

Charlie: 16 + Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:25 am

Charlie moans and shivers at being called slut unable to do anything but look up at her wanting more of her dominant actions

Turn pass
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:30 am

The look on Charlie's face was more than enough to prove to her that her act was good enough, at least for this girl. "Alright then, since you seem to love being my footstool so much..." Anika kicked off a shoe and stepped off of her groin, sitting on her waistline as she pressed her bare foot against Charlie's face. "Why don't we make it official."

Improv (Foot Bind) - 22

Charlie: 14 + Bunny + Bind

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:31 am

Charlie blushes and shivers before kissing her foot on her face not caring how weak she looked "Make...what official?"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:38 am

The kisses felt amazing, even on her feet, but Anika continued her act, rubbing her bare foot against Charlie's face. "Making you my footrest. You seem to be so into it, don't you, slut?"

Bunny Kisses - 18

Charlie: 13 + Bunny + Bind
Anika: 24

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:39 am

Charlie shivers and blushes deeper and she tries to escape "I...do mistress Anika b...but i still wanna fight!"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:46 am

She couldn't break out, feeling too complacent with her current position, only serving to encourage Anika to continue her act. "Then how come you're just sitting their, letting me step on you?" she asked as she kicked off her other shoe and shoved the other foot in her face. "Why don't you just be honest and give my feet a few more of those nice little kisses."

Struggle - 71

Charlie: 12 + Bunny + Bind

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:49 am

Charlie shivers as she calls her out before relaxing and kissing her feet more unable to resist her dominant side "i...will be honest mistress! I love your feet on me and i love kissing them!"

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:54 am

For whatever reason, the kisses Charlie used to idolize the neko's feet sent up way more of a jolt than before, surprising Anika enough to accidentally fall off of Charlie.

Bunny Kisses - 88 Crit
Stunned

Charlie: 12 + Bunny
Anika: 24 + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:55 am

Charlie blushes and sits up before crawling to Anika and trying to kiss her more sensually

(seductress kiss)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:02 am

She unfortunately would end up falling flat on her face, her butt hanging embarrassingly in the air, giving Anika time to get back up. While dusting herself off, she considered her toys and pulled out one of them, a riding crop, and after a moment to consider, cracked it across Charlie's cute ass. "Now where do you get off resisting your owner, slut?" she demanded, cracking it two more times before feeling like that was probably enough?

Seductress's Kiss - 73
Improv (Punishment) - 38, 44, 78, 81 (Cracks a riding crop at the opponent multiple times until she's satisfied (Or thinks that it might plain be enough) Roll multiple dice until a fail comes, each hit dealing 1 damage.)

Charlie: 9 + Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:05 am

Charlie weakly moans as she feels the sting on the riding crops shivering as she remains in place "I'm...sorry mistress anika! i won't resist anymore i promise!" Charlie's will had almost completely been broken from being spanked by her

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:08 am

Anika stopped, wondering if that was too much, and considered dropping the dominatrix act for a good while.

Improv - 67

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:13 am

Charlie looks to her blushing noticing her seem to hesitate before she spun and sat up "Don't worry Anika! I really like what you were doing! i just kinda get into my pet side when sexy women start getting dominant with me"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:24 am

That certainly reassured her, giving Ani the freedom to continue and explore this new branch of seduction. It was weird to her, if she was being honest, getting most of her act from the people she knew who was into this. She grabbed Charlie and began to kiss the nape of her neck, giving it a nice long suck before biting down pretty hard, then alternating back to a pleasant kiss.

Improv - 40

Charlie: 7 + Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 1:26 am

Charlie moans from her sucking and kissing her neck before squeaking and shiver as she bites down feeling a small indention in her neck "You...are so amazing at this mistress anika!" as she tries to kiss her mistress

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:54 pm

Assuming she was giving into her kinks, the nekomata was shocked when she felt the magic bunny pay back her kisses with ones of her own.

Bunny Kisses - 94 Crit
Improv - 99

Charlie: 7 + Bunny
Anika: 22 + Stunned

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:56 pm

Charlie didn't relent as she continued to kiss Anika not caring about how submissive she looked

(bunny kisses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie v. Anika   Charlie v. Anika - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie v. Anika
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next