Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) Empty
PostSubject: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:39 pm

Brin slowly drifted to consciousness. Finding himself lying on a very comfortable bed and reluctant to wake from a wonderful dream. For he had just dreamt that the most beautiful woman he's ever meet had teased and seduced him before turning him into her submissive feminized maid. After a couple more minutes of half sleep Brin jolted awake, that hadn't been a dream at all.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:42 pm

Brin jolted awake, looking around at the beautifully decorated bedroom that was both stylish and opulent. He shook his head, a blush forming on his face as he remembered all the wonderful things that had happened to him previously as he looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:48 pm

As Brin looked around he quickly spotted his mistress, Lady Auphenia, standing near the side of the bed. She was wearing nothing except lacey black underwear, putting her prodigious curves fully on display. "Good morning Brin. Sleep well." She teased, blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 9:53 pm

Brin was awestruck for a moment as he stared at Lady Auphemia. She was so beautiful, it really did feel like he dreamed her up. He couldn't look away from her massive curves or her plump lips as his blush grew even deeper. 'Y-yes, I did, Auphemia...I mean, Mistress.' He said, remembering to be polite, or at least as polite as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:02 pm

"Well best get busy then now that you're full of energy." She said with a wink. "Until we get you a more permanent posting just report to Sejna in the maids quarter's, she'll tell you what to do. But before that." She added, slipping her massive mammaries out of her lacey bra. "I think my girls could use a little attention."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:09 pm

Brin gulped, his throat suddenly feeling very dry as he saw her massive boobs in all their glory. They looked even bigger than he thought once they were free of her lacy bra. 'Yes Mistress.' He said, easily inferring her meaning. Wanting to please her as best he could, he crawled up to her and starting kissing and worshipping her breasts, being careful not to shove his face in too deep: If he wasn't careful, she might just smother him with her girls.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:15 pm

As Brin worshipped Auphemia's breasts she rubbed the back of his head. Cooing softly about what a good, submissive maid he was. Eventually she pulled him up and gave him a long sticky kiss on the lips. "See you around, try not to have too much fun." She joked before turning around and beginning to dress herself.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Brin got up, his mind now in a much more submissive frame of mind after servicing her huge breasts and her rubbing his head and telling him what a good maid he was. And of course, feeling her sticky red lipstick all over his lips made him feel submissive and feminine as well. 'Yes Mistress. I won't.' He said. Wait, was his uniform around here?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:27 pm

Brin looked all over but couldn't find his uniform anywhere. "Don't worry about your uniform. Sejna will have a spare." Auphemia giggled, reaching down and giving Brin's exposed cock a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:36 pm

Brin let out a squeak as she gave his crotch a light squeeze. Half wanting to find some clothes and half a little nervous of what else his Mistress would do to him if he stayed, he said 'Yes Mistress. I'll go see her immediately.' He said as he gave her a polite nod and went on his way out of the bedroom. He thought he would be embarrassed about needing to walk around naked, but when he remember that just about every woman here has made him orgasm more than once, he found it wasn't that difficult.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:40 pm

As Brin walked the halls some if the maids made teasing gestures at him. Snacking their lips and blowing him kisses, but none made a direct move on him. Eventually he found himself before the unassuming door to the maids quarters.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:46 pm

Brin walked through the mansion, admittingly getting embarrassed as he saw the beautiful maids teasing him, his slight hard on on full display to any of the beautiful women that wanted to see it (Although he was far from displeased about the attention he got). He stood in front of the door, actually wanting his feminine maid uniform to cover himself up. He knocked on the door, sheepishly saying 'Sejna? It's me, Brin. I'm here for my uniform and to start my tasks for the day.' He said aloud, still feeling Auphemia's sticky lipstick on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:50 pm

"Come in." Came Sejna's voice, sounding rather distracted. As Brin entered the room he found her pouring over some paperwork. The way she bent over her desk emphasizing both her tits and ass. "The spare uniforms are in the closet." She said gesturing towards a door at the back of the room. "Put one on and come right back. I'm just about done with your schedule."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 10:54 pm

Brin nodded, trying not to ogle the maid's wonderful curves. 'Okay then. Just give me a minute.' He said with a nod. She sounded a bit busy, so Brin immediately went right on it. He opened the door to the closet, seeing a line of long, feminine maid uniforms, long flowing dresses with puffy sleeves and even a puffy chest to make it look like he had breasts. It even came complete with a frilly maid headband. Taking a breath to calm himself, he dressed himself in the uniform, marveling at how light and soft it felt on his body, even though it unfortunately didn't come with any underwear. He finished changing and went straight to Sejna.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:03 pm

Sejna put down her pen and looked up at Brin. "Well haven't you become just the prettiest little lady." She teased. "But before we begin, remind me who you serve." Her smile becoming predatory.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Brin stammered over his words, but her statement brought some words that came to him on instinct, like it was programmed into him or something. 'I serve Mistress Auphemia first and foremost. And right after her, I'm a good, obedient girl for Mistress Senja.' He said. Suddenly, he felt an odd emptiness on his neck, like something should be there. Like...a necklace?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:22 pm

Sejna gave him an approving nod. "Don't worry. It's easy to lose things when having fun with Mistress. You can have this one instead." She said, as if reading his mind, sliding him a necklace that, while less ostentatious then the last one, was more explicitly feminine, having a little pink heart-shaped crystal at it's center. "Now as for you're duties. There's pipes that need fixing at the bath house, most of the work has already been done, you'll mostly be screwing stuff into place. The garden needs weeding, and I need you to go down to the furnisher in town and order three dozen pink sheets and matching blankets. These tasks can be done in any order but do be quick, the Mistress is hosting a party tonight and you're needed to serve drinks and snacks. If you ever run out of things to do the boxes in storage room C need rearranging. Understood." Senna said at a clipping pace, her endless teasing briefly drowned out by her managerial expertise.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:27 pm

Brin took careful notes on what do to after putting on the pink, heart shaped necklace. As his first real day here, he really didn't want to mess it up. 'Yes, Mistress Senja. I'll get right on it.' He said, giving her a small curtsy. He had to admit, he was looking forward to this party tonight, as it was the first he had heard of it. 'If there's nothing else, I'll get right on it.' He said, turning to leave. His main threeish, fourish tasks were the bathhouse pipes, the garden weeds, the furnisher with three dozen pink sheets and blankets, and if needed the boxes in storage room C. He turned to leave, choosing to start with the garden first. After all, if he got dirty weeding, then at least he could wash it off at the bathhouse after.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:34 pm

(Encounter Roll -4-)

As Brin scuttled through the halls he rounded a corner and smashed head first into the breasts of an unfamiliar maid, one with long blonde hair and an angry scowl on her face. "Watch where you're going moron." She barked, fixing him with an angry glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:38 pm

Brin stumbled back, the soft sensation of the maid's breasts feeling warm and pleasant. He shook his head, before looking at her and saying 'Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.' He said, the feminine maid outfit he was in making him act very demure and polite.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:45 pm

"We both know that's not enough of an apology." She growled. Lifting her skirt, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath. "Start licking." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:50 pm

While he didn't like her attitude, he wasn't going to complain about an apology like this. Brin submissively got to his knees and started licking at her pussy, being partly covered under her skirt as he licked and worshipped away, his mouth smearing his Mistress' lipstick onto her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptyFri Feb 05, 2021 11:56 pm

"Are you getting off to this you pervert?" The maid said as she grabbed Brin's head and shoved it deeper into her crotch.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 12:01 am

Brin wasn't going to lie, this was kind of hot. He wasn't able to answer because of all the licking he was doing, but he continued to eagerly make out with her crotch as he licked and worshiped her pussy for all he was worth, a slight tent being formed in his uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 12:04 am

"You better be." She ordered as, in an impressive display of balance, she lifted a foot and pressed it against his hard on. "Next time we meet the mere thought of getting to lick my divine pussy better be enough to get you hard or you'll be punished."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next