Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:52 pm

Brin tried to hide his shame from their jokes and laughing from burying his face in her ass, but the sad part was, he loved it when they joked and teased him about what a needy slut he was. Her ass took up his entire world as he kept worshipping, his cock practically pissing precum as he willingly smothered himself in it. 'Mmmph mmph.' He said as if to say 'Getting close.'
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:55 pm

The maid shook her ass a bit. Bullying Brin with it's soft cheeks. "What was that? I couldn't hear over the sound of you worshiping my divine butt." She teased. Knowing that soon the extent of her power over Brin would be on full display.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:06 pm

Brin couldn't help himself. Her words were too seductive, her teasing was too perfect, and her ass was just too big and soft. With a moan as he pushed his face deep into her soft booty, the maid unceremoniously spurted his load all over the floor, his penis not even being touched as he came as he was being smothered. 'Divine butt...' Was the only audible thing he moaned as he spurted his sticky cream on the floor and on part of her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:10 pm

The maid batted him about with her ass cheeks for a few more seconds before stepping away. Having each demonstrated their personal method of teasing and dominating Brin the four maids all bowed and bid the audience farewell before returning to their duties. This left a dazed and horny Brin kneeling on the floor and surrounded by a large crowd of beautiful, elegantly dressed women who now all knew the best ways to toy with him. Several of the woman in the crowd eye'd Brin with lustful grins.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:21 pm

Brin stayed on the floor, looking around at all the beautifully dressed, elegant women. However, being elegant looking didn't cover up the lustful looks they were giving him. The maid saw them licking their glossy, differently colored lips, knowing what was about to happen to him. 'Um. I guess being the easily hypnotized Lipstick Knight makes me a bit defenseless, huh? B-be gentle please...' He said even though he knew they wouldn't be, as the feminized Lipstick Knight waited to see what they would do to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:30 pm

A woman stepped out of the crowd and helped Brin to his feet. "Now, now, Lipstick Knight. There's no need to worry." She said kindly before her smile turned mischievous. "Because time spent worrying is time that could be spent helplessly staring at my mesmerizing tits." She teased before grabbing Brin's head and bringing it down into her cleavage.

Brin spent the rest of the night being passed from party goer to party goer. Being teased, hypnotized, and dominated in dozens of ways as he came again and again for each new mistress. Eventually the party wound down and Brin followed the swaying hips of his latest mistress right to the door where she bid him good night and gave him a sticky lipstick kiss on the forehead, promising to do this all again next time she was at the manor. Her departure meant that the deeply entranced Brin would need to confront the possibility of independent thought for the first time in hours.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:35 pm

Brin took the longest time that whole day, several minutes at least, to be able to think for himself once again. He had spurted dozens of load of cum, enough that the front of his uniform was stained and smelled of it. His face had been smothered in so many big boobs and soft butts that the soft feelings still lingered in his mind. And of course, his face and upper body had been subjected to so many hypnotic, sticky lipstick kisses that he looked like an art project gone wrong, his face and neck a multitude of bright colors with what looked like hundreds of wet, sticky lip marks. Eventually, he managed to regain control of his thoughts as he assessed his situation. Tired, mildly horny, and having actually had a great time. 'Wow...' Was all his mind managed to say at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Regardless of whether his mind was of any use his body was still in the ballroom, which now held just him and some maids who were still cleaning. One passed by him as she went about her duties. "Great job entertaining the guests." She said with a giggle. "We'll handle the cleaning, you should get going before we're tempted to take you as well."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:45 pm

Brin felt himself give the maid a tired nod. Honestly, he planned to report to Sejna and then go to his Mistress for some rest (And maybe getting some sort of reward). He gave her a smile. 'Thank you. Happy to help.' He said, going on his way to the kitchens to report.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:51 pm

As Brin reached the kitchen he found that Sejna wasn't there. After a moment one of the chefs spotted him. "Sejna said she was going to meet with you in one of the guest bedrooms." She said before giving Brin some directions.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:58 pm

Brin nodded, grateful for the chef's help. 'I'll go see her right away. Thank you.' He said as he immediately turned and tried to follow her directions. He considered cleaning himself up a bit, as he was covered in cum stains on his waist and lipstick on his face and neck, but he thought Sejna would probably like his current look. He walked through the halls, his mind slowly getting back into focus after the lewd spectacle that was the party.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 9:59 pm

Brin absentmindedly walked, slowly pulling himself together until he arrived right outside the guest bedroom where he was to meet with Sejna.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Brin took a deep breath as he felt the heart necklace in his chest pocket. But he didn't think it was right to put it on just yet. He opened the door and went into the bedroom to meet the maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:09 pm

He entered the room to see Sejna standing beside the bed. Wielding a riding crop and wearing a strap on. "I think it's about time I reminded you of your place in the grand scheme of things." She said with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:13 pm

Brin gulped as he looked at the maid who was very clearly ready to remind him of who was in charge. For the second time that night, Brin felt the need to stutter out a weak 'P-please be gentle.' he said, gingerly stepping towards the bed, staring at her devious smile and her thick strap on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:18 pm

A good while later Brin stumbled out of that bedroom somehow even more of a mess then when he's stepped in. The heart gem necklace that signified his submission to Sejna clasped firmly around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:21 pm

Brin stumbled out, his ass a bit sore after taking Sejna's strap on and his face bearing a few new lipstick marks. The feminine necklace shone around his neck as his penis had a dull ache from another powerful orgasm. At least it seemed that it was mission accomplished. Now the only thing he could think of left to do was head back to his beloved Mistress. The feminized maid stumbled down the hallway, walking a little strangely after such a good time with the busty maid's rubber dick.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:27 pm

Brin made his way to Lady Auphemia's bedroom. His mistress was pleased to see him. "Hello Brin. Looks like you've had a busy day. Please tell me all about it. In intimate detail." She told him as she prepared for bed. Stripping out of her formal wear and removing her make-up. Making sure to put on a good show for her submissive Lipstick Maid.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:36 pm

Although his mind was a little frazzled from Sejna's 'reminder', Brin still managed to get a hold of himself. Even though he was distracted from the erotic show (And honestly disappointed she removed her makeup, and his face couldn't help but show it a bit), he still stood there and recounted the day's many events. 'So, after you sent me on my way this morning, I went to Sejna to receive my maid uniform...' He said, going though each vivid detail.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:45 pm

As Brin finished his tale Lady Auphemia gave him an approving look. "I must say you've exceeded expectations. I thought that Sejna and Allie might toy with you a couple times at most. But it sounds like almost every maid in the manor easily had their way with you. I'm amazed you got anything done with so many women teasing and seducing you. And that's before we got to the party... For excellence in the field of being an adorable, easily seduced toy I think you've earned a reward. A big, sloppy, kiss." Auphemia said, pulling out a tube of lipstick and beginning to apply layer after layer to her plump limps.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:52 pm

Brin literally blushed the hardest he did that entire day. A swirling mixture of feelings stormed inside of the maid's body. He was so tired he could barely stand after the events of that day as recounting the myriad times he was seduced and teased that day made him exhausted all over again. He was so incredibly happy that his beloved Mistress gave him such glowing praise for his work. He was so embarrassed that she referred to him as an adorable, easily seduced toy. And he was still very horny and looked on with awe as he saw Auphemia prepare his reward. He saw her apply coat after coat after coat of bright, glossy red lipstick to her plump lips. Around and around the tube went as her lips became stickier, shinier, and more kissable that any other woman he had seen that day. Eventually, it looked like her lips were practically dripping the sticky substance. He felt one more orgasm prepare itself in his crotch as he gulped and nodded, all his awe and devotion manifesting in a single 'Yes, Mistress. Please...Your Lipstick Maid wants your reward so very badly.'
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 10:58 pm

Without another word Lady Auphemia pulled him into a passionate french kiss. Her tongue exploring his mouth as her lipstick smeared against his. Without giving him a moment to recover she pulled him close, pressing her soft breasts against his chest as her lush thigh began to rub against his crotch. She seemed determined to make his reward the best it could be.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:06 pm

Brin needed to use every single ounce of willpower he had left in his body to not cum right away to his reward. It was even better than he could have dreamed. Feeling her soft, plump thigh rubbing against his crotch, feeling her heavy, tantalizingly soft boobies rubbing against his chest, and feeling her lipstick covered lips smushed against his. He felt her copious amount of lipstick smear onto him, well and truly marking him as all hers as her lips and tongue, breasts, and thighs all combined together to lovingly dominate the maid. 'Mmmph...Love you...' Was all his frazzled mind could say in between mind melting smooches.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:10 pm

"Good girl. Such a good obedient maid. Melting so easily for me." Auphemia whispered between her powerful smooches, each one causing more and more of her lipstick to smear on to him. The rubbing of her breasts and thigh grew faster and more pleasurable. It was clear that she wasn't letting Brin go without cumming.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:20 pm

Brin felt himself nod a bit, her words turning him on almost as much as the rest of her. He felt an absurd amount of lipstick smear all over his mouth from her sticky, wet kisses as her plump lips and tongue made him hers. Her big boobies and soft thigh also made his arousal spike, the sensations building up as his eyes lost focus from the sheer pleasure of his perfect reward. 'Thank you...Mistress...I'm your obedient Lipstick Maid...Gonna cum...' He moaned for his Mistress. There was no getting around it. He was on the edge of the most powerful orgasm that day, one that would really seal his status as Mistress Auphemia's loyal Lipstick Maid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next