Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:38 pm

Much to his surprise Sieq received a very fancy letter from the small but prosperous principality of Stansted. The letter was addressed from the ruler of Stansted herself. The beautiful and enigmatic Lady Auphemia "Dear Sieq. Please come visit sometime. I have something I would like to discuss with you." It read, and was signed with her signature and a bright red lipstick mark.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:42 pm

"I wonder what she wants with me." Sieq thought to himself after reading the letter, and for the life of him he couldn't figure it out with a guess. So, he went to visit the mysterious Lady in person. He hardly knew a thing about her apart from rumors and the obvious. The lipstick mark on the letter gave him some pause... but surely he'd be alright.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 8:59 pm

It took a few days to travel to the Stansted. But once he was there the manor was easy to find. It was an awe-inspiring edifice of finely cut red wood surrounded by a lush garden. A set of lightly gilded double doors seemed the most strait forward point of ingress.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:10 pm

"Finally made it. Time to meet the nice, rich lady." Sieq said to himself, hoping that Lady Auphemia would turn out to be nice. He approached the door and gave it a couple knocks, and then he waited patiently. He had the letter on his person, still, in case he needed to show it to avoid confusion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:14 pm

The door was opened by a tall woman with flowing brown hair wearing a tight pink maid uniform, but what immediately caught Sieq's attention were her breasts. They were each larger than his head and impossibly soft and bouncy. He'd never seen such massive tits on a woman who wasn't a midara of some sort, and even then they were rare. "You most be Sir Sieq." The maid said with a friendly smile that the half-dragon nearly missed because he was to busy ogling her chest which rose and fell with every breath she took.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Sieq was perfectly calm as he waited, but just the sight of the maid was a shock to his system. Her pink uniform and spectacular breasts left him totally distracted. He spent more than a few seconds silently gawking at the maid's bust going up and down with her breathing before realizing what was going on. He cleared his throat and tried to act normal. "Ahem... yes, I'm Sieq. I was invited by Lady Auphemia. Is she available for a meeting?" He spoke like a gentleman, even if his eyes occasionally wandered like a pervert even now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:19 pm

"Why of course. She's been looking forward to meeting with you." The maid said stepping aside to let him through. "Please follow me to her office."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:21 pm

"Thank you very much." Sieq said, trying to keep his cool as much as he could. But, it was almost impossible for him, her breasts were big and inviting, anytime his eyes went anywhere near the maid, they defaulted right to her cleavage and cute pink uniform. He was just now walking in the door and he was feeling incredibly distracted.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:24 pm

As he walked past his arm brushed against her breasts, or perhaps she pressed her breasts against his arm? He couldn't be sure. Either way he got the briefest hint of her silky smooth her uniform was and how sinfully soft her boobs were. The maid giggled as she brushed past him to lead the way. Her ass wasn't as jaw dropping as her tits, but it was still plenty thick, curvy and bouncy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:27 pm

Sieq was getting woozy with lust just from the slightest contact, the smallest hint of the softness her tits and clothes could offer him left him lusting for more. Now that she was ahead of him, he was a little better off. She couldn't see his burning red cheeks or bulging pants, and while her ass had him totally fixated, it wasn't as devastating to his senses as her chest was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:31 pm

Her hips sensually swayed with each step. It was such a mesmerizing sight that it took Sieq a second to notice that she had stopped. "Here is the mistress's office. Feel free to step inside." The maid said, gesturing to a elaborately carved set of doors that could only lead to Lady Auphemia's chambers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:37 pm

When the maid faced him again, she could see he was a lovestruck mess already. Even the immaculate doors couldn't keep him from ogling the maid's body on reflex. "Th-th-thank you very much! G-g-good luck with your work... m-maybe we can talk again later." Sieq said that last part out loud without meaning to, and once he realized he attempted to quickly step inside the office of Lady Auphemia. Surely, he'd be safer with her than with the incredibly busty maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:48 pm

"It would be my pleasure." He heard the maid giggle as he stepped inside. The room beyond was a spacious office. The walls covered with shelves upon shelves of books. Near the center back stood a sturdy desk covered in papers at which sat Lady Auphemia herself. She was breathtaking. Her soft purple hair tied in cute pigtails. Her face was pretty and a beauty mark, plump, kissable red lips, and sparkling blue eyes. Her purple and black dress looked silky smooth and hugged her curves. But most eye catching of all was her chest. Her tits were even bigger, softer, and bouncier than those of her maid, nearly the entirety of her top boob and acres of cleavage were shown off by the opening in her dress. "Hello. Sieq I presume." She said with a charming smile as she got to her feet, causing her boobs to jiggle in a way that made his throat go dry.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:52 pm

Sieq was paralyzed where he stood when saw Lady Auphemia, he figured she'd be attractive but this was insane, he thought. He could barely even appreciate her smiling lips and cute hair and dress when her enormous breasts captivated him from the first bounce. Already, he was standing before her with his desires and lust plain to see at first glance. The half-dragon had to make a serious effort just to greet her. "Y-y-yes, my name is Sieq... I received your message, Lady Auphemia." He replied bashfully.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:55 pm

The noblewoman's smile turned a little sly. "I'm so glad you came. Have a seat. Make yourself at home." She said, gesturing for him to have a seat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 9:58 pm

"Of course, ma'am. Thank you for the hospitality." Sieq tried to keep down his raging lust and sat himself down. "May I ask why you summoned me?" He asked, hoping that getting to the point could spare him from her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:07 pm

"You may." She chuckled. Her tits squishing against the desk and giving Sieq an even better view as she sat down and leaned forward. "I like to meet with up and coming adventurers, chat with them, test their strength that sort of thing." She explained. "How was the journey here. Did you get a chance to see the sights?" She asked, giving her tits a subtle squeeze to draw his gaze.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:14 pm

Sieq's eyes were completely captured by Auphemia's bust, their every movement getting a reaction out of him, whether it was a fidget, a blush, or something else. He was definitely taking in the sights, alright. "The journey here once I received the letter was quite peaceful. Your home is quite a marvel, and... so is your maid." He answered her, deciding to honor her want for a chat for now. Even though just sitting across from her was an attack on his senses.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:33 pm

"Which maid?" Auphemia asked, taking note of the dreamy way he spoke about her servant. She would have to take advantage of that later. As they spoke her felt her soft foot rub against his leg.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:37 pm

Sieq had just enough thought in his head to realize that there was more than one maid to worry about. Her foot surprised him and made him let out a sigh when his guard was down. "Ahhh... I didn't catch her name... she was tall, had brown hair, had huge breasts, and a cute pink uniform." He replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:50 pm

"Well I have lots of busty maids. But who you're describing sounds like Sejna." The noblewoman noted. She was very amused, Sieq really was as weak willed as she'd heard. "So... Want to spar first, or shall we just skip to the fun part?" She asked, her foot traveling up his thigh towards his crotch.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:52 pm

"Umm... we can spar if you'd prefer, Lady Auphemia... ah~" Sieq answered her as he remembered that maid's name, Sejna... Her under the table teasing was doing a number on him, and the noblewoman could tell he was already in a state where she could decide to skip to the fun part. The half-dragon knew that a fight was the only reprieve he'd ever get from his own longing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 10:56 pm

"Let's spar. I'm sure it won't take to long." She teased, rubbing her divine foot across his length just once before getting to her feet. She approached the center of the room and took up a fighting stance. "Let's add a fun wager, loser owes the winner one request."

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 11:01 pm

Sieq fought the chill going up his spine to stand up and follow Auphemia to the center of her office. "Alright, I can work with that. I don't mind a little friendly wager." He said, and the prospect of being owed a favor from this powerful, sexy woman gave him the strength he needed to fight. The adventurer tried to take the initiative by going for a headbutt right off the bat.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 11:07 pm

(Headbutt -roll 80- Success, Stun -roll 39- Fail)
(Evil Eye Temptation -roll 35- Fail)

Auphemia grunted as his spirited assault caught her off guard. The force of the blow causing her boobs to bounce all over.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Lady Auphemia: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia   Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next