Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:09 pm

In his travels Thomas was surprised to receive a letter from one Lady Auphemia, the ruler of the small but prosperous country of Stansted. The letter invited him to meet her at her manor. Stating that she wished to discuss the threat of midara raiders with him. The letter was signed with her signature and a pink lipstick mark.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:13 pm

Well, Lady Auphemia certainly knew how to get his attention. He had never visited her country himself, but he at least new the way. As he made his way to her manor, he wondered why she wanted to talk to him, specifically?

A small part of him dared to hope that she might have a lead to finding his sister.

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:21 pm

The manor wasn't hard to find. It was huge, with deep red walls and elaborately detailed double doors at the front. The garden surrounding it was flawlessly tended to and a sight to behold.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:26 pm

Thomas let out a whistle as he looked over the garden. He couldn't recall ever seeing something so well cared for in his travels.

After taking a minute to stop and smell the roses, as it were, the man head to the manor itself and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:29 pm

The door was soon opened by a tall woman with flowing brown hair wearing a tight pink maid uniform. The most eye-catching thing about her was easily her assets. Each boob bigger than his head, her chest bouncing alluringly with her every moment. "Hello. Mister Thomas I presume?" She said with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:32 pm

"Yes." the man said as he did his best not to stare at her, ehm, generous assets. "This is Lady Auphemia's manor, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:33 pm

"It is. The mistress is expecting you. Please follow me." The maid gently said, opening the door and standing aside to let him in.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:36 pm

Thomas nodded to the beautiful woman and entered the manor.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:40 pm

Thomas followed the seductive servant down the halls. If he didn't focus he would find himself unconsciously admiring her curves. The pair soon reached an imposing oak door. It's elaborate design giving it an aura of great important. "The mistress is in her office. If you need anything please don't hesitate to ask me or the other maids." The long haired woman said. Her pronounced chest rising and falling as she breathed. Her every action a small temptation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:41 pm

"In that case." the man said as he pulled out his picture of his sister and showed it to the maid. "You haven't seen this person around here recently, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:45 pm

The maid took a second to look over it. "I'm afraid I haven't. If you have a spare picture I can ask the other maids." She offered, sounding genuinely eager to help.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:47 pm

"I'm sorry, this is the only one I have." he told her with a shake of his head. "Thanks anyway." he told her with a sad smile as he put the photo away. He then took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Lady Auphemia's office.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:52 pm

"Come on in." Came voice from inside. Even that brief snippet was music to his ears. Lady Auphemia really must be as beautiful and charming as they say.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 3:56 pm

It briefly flashed through his mind that the lady of the manor was a midara and this was all a trap flashed through his mind. Thomas quickly pushed that thought aside as he opened the door and stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 4:04 pm

Thomas entered the office. A large, well lit room. Books and papers lined the walls. A homely fireplace kept the place warm. And in the middle of the room stood a large desk covered in paperwork. At that desk sat Lady Auphemia. She was even more beautiful than he imagined. With long, purple hair tied up in cute twintails, plump kissable lips and bright red lipstick, a red and black dress that hugged her curves, soft black gloves and a shiny pendant to accentuate her features. Most noticable of all were her breasts, which were bigger, softer and bouncer than those of her maid. Her cleavage displayed by the open top of her dress. "You must be Thomas." She said, standing up and giving him a friendly smile. The noblewoman walked over to shake his hand. Her whole body noticably jiggling with each step.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 4:46 pm

"Um, yes." Thomas said nervously as he tried to find a part of her to look at that wasn't captivating. "Y-You are Lady Auphemia, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 10:50 pm

"I am. It's a pleasure to finally meet you." She said, going through all the pleasantries. "Please have a seat." She said, gesturing to a chair set up on the opposite side of her desk from where she sat.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 10:56 pm

"The pleasure is mine." Thomas said with a blush as he moved to take the offered seat. "I'm curious what a lady of your standing would want with a man like me."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:06 pm

"Do I need an excuse to meet such a handsome adventurer." Lady Auphemia teased before sitting down in her seat and getting down to business. "I make it a habit to track midara who might pose a threat to my citizens and those of the surrounding land. I hear that you are doing much the same. Is that true?" She asked, her tone becoming serious and professional.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:09 pm

"Something like that" Thomas said suddenly losing his nervousness from Auphemia's beauty. He pulled out the picture of his sister and gentle placed it on the table. "I'm trying to track the midara that attacked my hometown and made off with my sister." the man then let out a sigh and sank into his seat. "No leads yet, though."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:14 pm

"My agents keep tabs on several groups of midara raiders. And I suspect the ones that attacked your hometown might be of particular interest to me. Can you tell me more about what happened. Did they leave any clues behind as to who they were or what they wanted." Her ladyship asked. Turning around to grab some files from a shelf and (intentionally or unintentionally) giving Thomas a great view of her back and rear in the process.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:21 pm

Thomas shook his head as he tried not to get distracted by Lady Auphemia's backside and focused. "I wasn't there when the attack happened. When I came home, the raiders had already left. From what I managed to gather, there must have been at least a dozen different types of midara involved in the attack."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:27 pm

"At least a dozen different types. How unusual." Auphemia mused as she grabbed a rather slim file before sitting back and and putting it in the table. "This file containers everything I know about what I believe to be the group that attacked your home town. I won't lie to you. It's not a lot, but I hope it will be of some use to you. But before I give it to you can I ask for one favor." She said.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:29 pm

"Depends on the favor." the man said as the eyes locked onto the file.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 27, 2022 11:32 pm

"Are you willing to spar. I do love a friendly bout with an up and coming adventurer." Lady Auphemia said. "If you win I'll do you a favor in return." She added with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia   Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas Vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next