Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:34 pm

Salos checked over the letter he had just received. It had come from the region of Stansted, a relatively small region known for its wealth and it's main ruler, Lady Auphemia, who was famed around the continent for her political savvy, as well as her mature beauty that was said to make any man weak in the knees. Salos had recently received a handwritten letter from her and a map to her manor in the region along with an invitation to 'Come and speak with me, Sir Salos. I'll be waiting for you.' The letter was, quite embarrassingly, marked at the bottom with a bright red lipstick print. He had been travelling for a little while, but finally he had arrived in the region and was almost at the mansion in question.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:35 pm

He knocked on the door of the mansion, handing the letter to the maid when she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:39 pm

The maid, who was wearing a tight pink maid uniform that showed off her assets, smiled as she was handed the letter. 'Thank you, Sir Salos. Head to the office down the hall. My Mistress is waiting for you.... Or should I say Miss Salos?' She said with a wink and a teasing smack of his rear. It seemed that Auphemia and her maid were well aware of Salos' tastes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:42 pm

“This can’t be good.” he said as he made his way down the hall.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:45 pm

Eventually, Salos reached the office and went inside. The Mistress of the manor, Lady Auphemia, was waiting on an elaborate chair just inside. Flowing, soft looking purple hair was tied in twintails on her head. She was wearing a beautiful red and black dress and purple stockings, along with long black gloves with gold jewelry. However, two things caught his attention the most. Her face, which was flawless, with a cute beauty mark under her eye, deep, kissable red lips covered in lipstick and eyes so pretty and blue he could stare at them for hours. And of course, her chest, which was even bigger than her maid's with boobs the size of her head. All in all, she looked like a mature, beautiful woman. And the office was filled with all sorts of things like wardrobes for dresses, vanity tables filled with makeup, and racks for accessories like shoes and jewelry. 'Hello, Salos. I've been expecting you.' She said with a glint in her eye.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:47 pm

“You summoned me, Miss?” he asked politely with a small bow.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:52 pm

Auphemia smiled as she got up from her chair, her boobs jiggling hypnotically. 'Why, yes I did Salos. You see, usually I like to tease and toy with heroes I invite to my manor and then let them go. However, you are a special case my dear.' She said as she licked her glossy red lips. 'I've heard of your many adventures and your many brushes with midara, and quite frankly... I want you to stay here with me, Salos. We can have such a good time together...' She said, a hint of possessiveness in her voice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 6:54 pm

“Why do you want me to stay?” he said, confused by her offer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:02 pm

Auphemia smiled softly and rubbed his face with her hand. 'Because I want you, Salos. Someone as weak and cute as you needs someone like me to take care of them. Just stay here with me, and I'll make you blissful and happy for the rest of your life. Does that sound good, Salos? My cute little girl?' She said, trying to hypnotize him with her soft, motherly words.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:04 pm

“No I cannot. I’m not as weak as you think I am.” he said, his willpower already being tested by her motherly aura. He summons some flames, trying to not look as weak. He sounded like a child, arguing with their mom.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:11 pm

Auphemia giggled, not scared at all from the pyromancer's little show of defiance. 'Aw, that's adorable! My sweet little girl thinks she's all grown up! How about you come to Mommy and let her make you all sweet and submissive...' She said, her eyes glowing green as she approached him, ready to embrace him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:14 pm

“Sorry, but this will show you.” he said, summoning a fireball and throwing it at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:20 pm

Fireball - 68

Tit Slap - 11

Salos fired off a fireball at the woman, singeing part of her dress and making her pout.

She tried to run up to Salos, only to fall flat on her face. 'Oof. That hurt. Why are you being so mean to your new Mommy?' She asked Salos as she brushed her dress clean.

Salos: 30

Auphemia: 27
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:21 pm

“I’m not as weak as you think I am and I will prove it to you.” he said, aiming another fireball.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:30 pm

Fireball - 78

Evil Eye Temptation - 66

Salos fired off another fireball, with him yet again scoring a hit. However, his confidence was about to be shattered...

Auphemia grabbed Salos and looked him in the eye. Oddly, her normally blue eyes glowed green as her hypnotic whispers got into his head. Suddenly, he couldn't remember why he was attacking her. After all, she was so sweet and pretty. Salos rapidly felt himself falling in love with the noblewoman as she merely smirked. 'Are you sure you want to prove to me how strong you are my sweet little girl?'

Salos: 30, Tempted 0/2

Auphemia: 25
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:33 pm

He wanted to get lost in her gaze, but something in the back of his mind was screaming at him. “No I can’t give in.....” he said as he jumped back, aiming an arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:42 pm

Blazing Bullseye - Auto Fail due to Evil Eye Temptation

Tit Drain - 98

Salos tried to fire an arrow at her, but she was so pretty and sweet. How could he possibly hurt her? Struggling with his indecision, his fiery arrow disappeared as Auphemia calmly walked up to him.

She pulled the man into her huge boobs, letting meet her girls facefirst. Salos was lost in the softness as Auphemia's eyes began to glow. The pyromancer felt the will to fight drain out of him as he relaxed inside of her cleavage. By the time he was released, he was dazed and had a tent in his pants as Auphemia merely giggled at his attempts to resist her.

Salos: 28, Tempted 1/2

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:44 pm

Salos was dazed from her attack, his mind in a cloud of softness.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Turn Skip

Tit Pressure - 74

Salos was too dazed by Auphemia's softness to try and fight back at the moment.

Auphemia pressed her softness against him once more. Her beautiful dress and massive boobies were too much for Salos to support in his current state, and he fell on his bum as Auphemia laughed. 'Aw, are you not big and strong enough to carry Mommy, sweetie?' She said as she loomed over Salos.

Salos: 27, Stunned

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 7:57 pm

He sat on his ass, blushing at her dominance of him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:08 pm

Stunned

Evil Eye Death Bind - 12

Salos was stunned on the ground and was unable to move.

Auphemia climbed on top of Salos, pinning him to the floor as her soft dress and giant boobs brushed against him again. 'Can't get up, Sweetie? Then let Mommy give you a big, wet kiss. Pucker up...' She said as she leaned in until her lips met his. Her bright red lipstick began to smear itself all over his mouth as she made out with him. Her eyes glowed green once again as Salos started to feel his willpower, as well as some of his memories, start to drain out of his body as she dominated him with her smooches.

Salos: 25, Bound

Auphemia: 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:14 pm

He meekly tries to escape her kiss.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Struggle - 1

Evil Eye Death Bind - Continued

All Salos' attempts to struggle did was force himself into her lips as the kiss continued.

Auphemia grabbed Salos with her smooth, gloved hands and wrapped herself around him, preventing him from wiggling away as the sloppy French Kiss continued, the noblewoman staring deeply into his eyes with her magical ones as he felt more of his willpower and memories being changed.

Salos: 23, Bound

Auphemia: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:25 pm

He continued to try to get away, her eyes peering deep within him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:37 pm

Struggle - 44

Salos finally broke free from Auphemia's grasp. She pointed at him and suddenly started laughing. 'Oh my gosh! Look at the mirror, sweetie! You look amazing!' She said as she burst into a fit of giggling. Salos looked into a nearby mirror to see that his face and more specifically his mouth was absolutely covered in Auphemia's bright red lipstick, making his already feminine face look even more girly. He looked like a little girl that tried to put on her mommy's makeup and didn't do it right.

Salos: 23

Auphemia: 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next