Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:39 pm

He tried to remove her lipstick, disliking how childish and girly it made him look.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:48 pm

Turn Skip

Tit Paradise - 90

Salos tried to wipe the girly lipstick off of his face, but it wouldn't come off no matter what he did, the makeup staying on his face as Auphemia continued to laugh.

Auphemia wrapped her arms around him again and pressed her chest into him. Her boobs felt so warm and soft. Salos felt a tent form in his pants as she rubbed against him, her breasts filling him with pleasure. 'You like your new lipstick, don't you? If you ask Mommy nicely, I'll put even more on you. Doesn't that sound fun?' She said, pulling a bright red tube of lipstick out of her cleavage and popping the cap off as she waved it in front of him, tempting him to ask.

Salos: 21, Defense Down 0/2

Auphemia: 29
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 8:51 pm

“Please put some on me.” he asked, unable to resist.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:04 pm

Mommy's Lipstick - Auto

Salos begged Auphemia for more of her lipstick, and she was quick to agree.

Auphemia came closer and closer, savoring the moment as she smiled. 'Okay, sweetie. Pucker up for Mommy...' She said as she put the lipstick up to his lips. She began to slowly put on coat after coat onto his lips, putting on more and more. But she kept going, getting more and more into it as she used up almost the entire tube on his lips. By the time she was done, Salos had the wettest, glossiest, most feminine lips imaginable. She made sure to write on his face too, scribbling 'Mommy's little girl' on his forehead. Salos was forced to look at his reflection and see how girly his lips looked now.

Salos: 17, Defense Down 1/2, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:06 pm

He blushed, looking at what she did to his lips. He hard incredibly girly lips as he also saw what she wrote on his head.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:16 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy Lipstick Graffiti - 88

Salos was too busy admiring his new look to notice Auphemia approach him with her lipstick once again.

She grabbed him and continued to write on him. She deftly took off his shirt and the rest of his clothes, leaving him naked in the office. She wrote on his chest this time, scribbling 'Sissy Girl' and 'Play With Me' on his left and right chest. And the cherry on top was the phrase 'Little Girl Wee Wee' she wrote in lipstick just above his crotch. Auphemia got a phone and snapped a picture of Salos' new look, saying 'You look so cute, Salos! I just know you'll be an amazing daughter! Now, ask Mommy again and I'll give you a full makeover and make you extra pretty, okay?'

Salos: 13, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:20 pm

“Can you give me a makeover to be like you?” he found himself asking her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy's Makeover Part 1: Makeup- Auto

Salos wanted a girly makeover, and he was going to get it and he was going to love every second of it.

Auphemia brought Salos over the vanity. She then sat him down and brought out all sorts of makeup and got straight to work. She applied foundation to make his skin soft and glowing like a real supermodel's. Next was blush, which was layered on extra thick, giving him adorable pinkish cheeks that made it look like he was constantly blushing. Next was mascara, which were put right on, giving him long, feminine eyelashes. And finally was the eyeshadow, which was a deep blue and was put on his eyes to give him a little more of seductive flair to compliment the cute blush. He looked into the mirror to see his new face. Auphemia had put a ton of makeup on him, and combined the lipstick he already had, he looked gorgeous. Auphemia was quick to snap another photo of his new look. 'Like it sweetie?' She asked gleefully.

Salos: 10, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 pm

He saw his reflection and was stunned. “Oh my, it’s wonderful.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:44 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy's Makeover Part 2: Lingerie - Auto

Auphemia continued the full makeover without delay. 'Thank you very much, sweetie. However, there's still more fun to be had. Here, let's keep going.' She said with a wink as she guided Salos to a wardrobe full of beautiful feminine clothing. She first pulled out a long wig of silky purple hair in the shape of a girly ponytail. She placed it on Salos' head, and within seconds, it attached itself to his head, giving him beautiful hair. And then she got started on his outfit. She brought out a pair of panties and a bra, both made of smooth satin. Their designs were girly purple hearts all over. She helped Salos put it on, the panties covering up his manhood as he saw that the bra had fake breasts inside, giving him a bust almost as big as hers. 'And there's the next step. Is that lingerie good, or would my little girl want another pair?' She asked, fawning over him as she patted his head.

Salos: 7, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 9:46 pm

“I love it. It’s so cute. I wish mine were real though.” he said, cupping his fake girls. He was now envious of her, feeling a desire to have a big pair like hers.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:01 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy's Makeover Part 3: Dress - Auto

Auphemia brought out a red and black dress similar to hers. 'Don't worry, sweetie. Let's just put this on first. Then I'll show you exactly what I can do about your figure. But first, try this on.' She said, giddy. She then put the dress on Salos, the smooth and soft material of the dress feeling amazing on his skin. He now looked almost exactly like Auphemia. 'There we go. Does my little girl like her wonderful new outfit?' She said as she rushed around, snapping pictures from every angle to capture his new look.

Salos: 4, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:04 pm

“Yes mommy, I love it.” he says, calling her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy's Makeover Part 4: Body Transformation

Auphemia grinned at being called Mommy. She decided it was time to show her appreciation by making his change permanent. Auphemia stared at Salos with her magical eyes as green light started to surround him. He felt certain changes overtaking his body. His waist shrunk and his masculine features started to soften and fade. His voice got a higher pitch as his purple wig became his real hair. And of course, his body got much more feminine proportions, with his booty expanding and turning into a girly bubble butt, and his chest growing and growing, fusing with the breast pads into giant, real boobies, just as big and luscious as Auphemia's. And finally, his penis vanished, leaving a cute little pussy in it's place. Salos was a woman now, and a beautiful one at that.

Salos: 1, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Salos fell to her knees, lost in the feeling of her new form.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:29 pm

Turn Skip

Mommy's Makeover Part 5: Total Control - Auto

Auphemia stared deeply into Salos' eyes as they glowed an even deeper green than before. Salos felt her old memories start to slip away further and further until suddenly they were gone. New memories of growing up as Auphemia's daughter were implanted into her head as she believed all of it. Salos was now officially gone, and now Auphemia's sweet daughter remained, completely in love with her doting mother.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:31 pm

She couldn’t help but hug her beloved mother. Her memories were filled with spending time with her, being treated like a princess by both her and the maids, and dominating foolish heroes who challenged her mom.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:39 pm

Auphemia patted her darling daughter's head. There was nothing she loved more than spoiling her new daughter and helping her toy with silly heroes who tried to challenge them. 'I love you, my sweet little girl. Now then, I heard the maid's made your favorite dessert downstairs? How about we have some sweets and then find some heroes to play with?' She said with love in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:41 pm

“I’d love that mama. Maybe we could humiliate some wanna be heroes before bedtime?” she asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:48 pm

'Oh, that sounds good to me. Let's go!' Auphemia, said, eager to spend time with her new daughter, who was named Alice, a pretty name for a pretty princess. After having her favorite sweet treat, a gift from the maids, there was a knock on the door. Auphemia gave her daughter a devious grin. 'Ready to have some fun, Alice?' She asked, as she stretched, ready to toy with a poor hero.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:52 pm

“Allow me to get the door, mama. You just relax and I will be right back with our fun.” Alice said as she walked to the door, telling the maid to stand by. Alice opens the door. The guest was a large man with a large sword on his back. He looked very cocky and definitely a womanizer. “May I help you sir?” Alice said in a warm voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:57 pm

Auphemia went to go take a seat and watch her daughter's performance. The man flexed his muscles and grinned at Alice. 'Hey there babydoll. I was just here to see whoever runs this place. I heard she was a total knockout, so I came to make her my babe. Although, you ain't half bad either. How about I make you my girl too?' He said, clearly hitting on Alice.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 10:59 pm

“I see.” she said with a smile. Alice went to the nearby maid and whispered something into her ear. She had to hold back a giggle as she went to fetch something. “Welcome to my home. My name is Alice and I’m the daughter of Lady Auphemia, the owner of this estate. May I ask your name, stranger?” she said, leading him into the room where her mother waited.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:03 pm

'The name's Evan. Got to say, the walk here was definitely worth it, with a cutie like you and a hottie like your mom. We should get a threesome sometime. Doesn't that sound like fun, doll?' He said as he crudely groped Alice's bubble butt. They had arrived at the office, the guy having no clue what he was in for.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:07 pm

“Sir Evan, this is my mother. Mama, this is Sir Evan.” she said. She walked over and whispered her plan to her mother. “Would that be ok mama?” she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next