Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Gilder stared at the letter he had received recently. It had come from the region of Stansted, a relatively small region known for its wealth, it's abundant commerce, and it's ruler, Lady Auphemia, who was famed around the continent for her political savvy, and most of all, her beauty that was said to be beyond compare. The mage had received a letter from the noblewoman, who had sent a map to her manor in the region along with an invitation to 'Come and speak with me, Sir Gilder. It's rather urgent. I'll be waiting. If you'd come, I'd have some information about your studies to share with you. Hope to see you soon!' The letter was, quite embarrassing, marked at the bottom with a bright red lipstick print. Gilder had been travelling for a couple days, but finally he had arrived in the region and was almost at the mansion in question.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:20 pm

Gilder was traveling at a decent clip. The note mentioning both his research and that this was an urgent matter had led to him dropping everything and rushing to meet with the noblewoman.

He couldn't help but wonder the why for his sudden summons. Was Stansted having a sudden uptick in midara activity?

What ever the reason, he arrived at his destination with all haste and knocked on the manor's door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:25 pm

The mage was promptly greeted by a beautiful maid with long black hair. She didn't seem like a midara, but her beauty was nothing to scoff at. She was dressed in a gorgeous pink maid outfit that fit snugly around her womanly curves and left very little to the imagination. But what caught Gilder's gaze the most were her breasts, which were massive, being almost the size of her head. 'Hello. You must be Sir Gilder. Come in, my Mistress has been expecting you.' She said, offering him to come in, softly giggling as she caught sight of where he was staring. It definitely seemed like they were expecting him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:32 pm

Despite her alluring figure, Gilder was in strictly serious mode. Aside from the initial glance, the mage kept his eyes up.

"Your mistress' letter said this was urgent." Gilder said as he stepped inside. "Do you know why? Is everything alright?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:40 pm

'Well, you get right to the point, don't you Sir Gilder? I suppose that's admirable. I myself am not quite sure how urgent the summons was, but my Mistress should be able to tell you everything. Her study is down the hall straight ahead. Keep going and you can't miss it.' The busty maid said with a nod as she directed him to a hallway, giving him not much time to appreciate the admittingly beautiful interior of the manor.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 10:53 pm

"Thank you." he told her before he took off down the hallway at not quite a run. He knocked on the door to her study as soon as he could. "Ms. Auphemia? It's me Gilder. Your message said you had something urgent to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:01 pm

'Come on in, Gilder. We have plenty to discuss, after all.' A feminine voice said from behind the door, beckoning the mage to come in and talk.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Gilder took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He heard tales of Lady Auphemia's beauty, but he was here on business. He steeled his mind, determined to look her in the eyes and nowhere else, and entered her study.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:15 pm

Gilder opened the door and entered the study. Papers and books lined bookshelves on the walls as a fireplace quietly crackled in the corner. A large wooden desk was in the middle of room, also covered in documents and other things, with a few papers having the word 'midara' on the front. And finally, behind the desk was a large, plush looking chair, with a woman sitting in it. She was definitely Lady Auphemia, and she was just as beautiful as the rumors said, if not more. Long, soft looking purple hair was tied in twintails on her head. She was wearing a beautiful red and black dress and purple stockings, along with black satin gloves with gold jewelry and a pendant to match. However, two things caught his attention more than anything else. Her beautiful face, with a cute beauty mark under her eye, flawless skin with a touch of makeup with pink blush and deep, kissable red lips covered in lipstick and eyes so blue he could stare at them for hours. And her chest, which was frankly massive with boobs the size of her head. 'Hello there. You must be Gilder. It's a pleasure.' She said as she got up from her chair, her massive melons jiggling as she strode over to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:21 pm

"Likewise." Gilder said with a nod as he offered her a hand and did his best to keep his gaze looked on her blue eyes. "I hope you don't mind if we cut straight to business?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:29 pm

Her eyes were beautiful, deep pools of blue that the mage found it hard to concentrate when he was staring at her. 'Oh my, so serious. But I guess we could.' The noblewoman said with a sigh. 'You can relax a little, Gilder. I only said it was urgent to get you over here faster. So relax a little, would you? No one's in any danger or anything.' She said with a wave of her gloved hand.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Gilder let out a relieved sigh. "Apologies. When the leader of a region said something was urgent, I had assumed it was because of something serious."

Knowing everything was alright, Gilder relaxed a bit. He allowed his gaze to wander over more of the beautiful woman's face, but still kept his eyes above her neck.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:44 pm

Auphemia smiled. 'Well, it may not be serious, but I do have some interesting things in store for you, my dear Gilder.' She said, letting her arms rest under her chest, causing it to bounce hypnotically for him. 'I've made quite a few interesting discoveries on midara, and if you can do me a favor or two, I'd be more than happy to share with you what I know. Sound good?'
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:48 pm

"That... depends entirely on the favor." Gilder replied as he did his best to keep his eyes off of her big bouncing breasts. "As someone whose looked into midara, surely you're aware of the dangers of accepting such vague terms."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:52 pm

Auphemia laughed, causing her large breasts to bounce even more. 'Ah, but that's the fun part! It's not a very fun request if I just tell you what it is, now is it? I promise the findings will be very interesting...' She said, holding up a stack of papers about midara, hoping to tempt the researcher in him to take the bait.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:56 pm

"I feel as if I'm going to regret this, but all right." Gilder relented as his eyes darted between the stack of papers and her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:03 am

Auphemia smiled. 'Good boy. Don't worry, it'll be fun, I promise. I want you to fight me. Right here. Right now.' Auphemia said, clearly getting a kick out of the surprised expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 am

"Why do I get the feeling that there's more to this than just that?" Gilder asked as he drew his staff.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:14 am

'Oh, looks like you're all ready to go. Nice to see. Most heroes I've met aren't so ready to fight. Before we start, how about we set up a few ground rules. First up, obviously don't go too overboard. This is just a sparring match after all, so don't worry about going all out. Also, I might give you a little reward if you win, and a little punishment if you lose. Just to keep things interesting.' The noblewoman said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:17 am

Gilder let out a sigh. "More vague terms." he muttered with a shake of his head. He then tapped his staff to the ground and tried to summon a familiar for support.

(Summon: Earth Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:36 am

Summon: Earth Spirit - 59

Tit Slap - 80

Gilder attempted to summon a familiar, but his spell failed as he summon a couple small rocks that unsurprisingly, did absolutely nothing.

Auphemia just smiled. 'That's your power? I'm already quaking in his shoes.' She said, unable to hide her laughter. She then started to slap the mage around with her giant chest as she bullied him with her tits for a bit.

Gilder: 27

Auphemia: 30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 12:43 am

Gilder wobbled on his feet after being slapped silly by her tits. "It's one thing to read about midara aggressively beating people with their breasts, but that doesn't prepare one for feeling it first hand."

Gilder shook away his daze and fired a blast of Love Magic at the busty woman.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 1:02 am

Arcane Blast - 90 Charm - 82

Tit Blast Combo - 78

Gilder fired off a laser of Love Magic, which struck Auphemia right in the gut and made her step back in surprise as her heart grew warm and fuzzy.

Auphemia smiled. 'Ooh, not bad Gilder. Looks like you'll be able to give me a bit of a challenge. Now, how about you try and hit me again? See if you can.' She taunted him as her eyes seemed to glow for a second...

Auphemia: 27, Counter, Charmed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 1:05 am

Gilder frowned at the woman. He noticed the flash in her eyes, but had no idea what it meant. He pointed his staff at her and fired a laser of magic at her.

(Mystic Laser)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 1:10 am

Mystic Laser - 52

Tit Blast Combo - Auto Fail

Gilder fired an accurate laser at Auphemia, which struck home, sending her flying back a bit in the spacious office.

Auphemia got up and brushed herself off. 'Not bad. Then I guess it's time I get serious.' She said, a devious smirk on her face as she got back into a fighting stance. It seemed like she was done going easy on the mage.

Auphemia: 24
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next