Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:18 pm

"Weren't you the one who said something about not going all out?" Gilder asked as he tapped his staff against the floor in an attempt to summon some obscuring fog.

(Fog of War)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Fog of War - 49

Tit Pressure - 18

Gilder tried to tap his staff against the floor, but Auphemia saw what was happening and moved much too quickly.

The noblewoman quickly caught up to him and grinned. 'I guess so. I just meant I'm not going to be underestimating you anymore. Here, let me show you.' She said as she pressed her soft body against his. The mage wasn't able to adapt to the weight of her boobs pressing against him as he fell the floor as Auphemia leaned over him.

Gilder: 26, Stunned

Auphemia: 24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:33 pm

From his new seat on the floor, Gilder got a great view of his opponent's purple stocking covered legs.

"You, uh, really seem to know how to throw your weight around." Gilder joked as her tried to get back on his feet.

(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Stunned

Tit Drain - 26

Gilder was still on the floor, trying to get up from her boob tackle.

Auphemia laughed. 'You could say that. And I can do a lot more with my girls than just throw my weight around. Watch!' She said as she laid down for a second and shoved his head right between her glorious mounds. Although he couldn't see it, her eyes flashed a bright green color as Gilder felt some of his will to resist her drain out of him as she massaged his head with her breasts. Eventually, Gilder was let go, as Auphemia backed up with a knowing smile on her face.

Gilder: 24

Auphemia: 26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 11:42 pm

Gilder laid on the ground for a moment, in a daze form sudden hug from the busty woman's breasts. He tried to fire off two quick spells as he tried to get back to his feet.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:46 am

Quick Cast - 34, 55

Tit Paradise - 19

Gilder fired off two quick spells as he got up, with one of them hitting home.

Auphemia tried to grab at the man, but he got to his feet just in time as he got out of the way, leaving her pouting. 'Aww, what's the matter, Gilder? Were my girls not big and soft enough for you?' She said, clearly joking as she slowly approached him.

Auphemia: 25
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm

"I've found that I'm more of a legs man." Gilder admitted as he tried to once again summon his familiar.

(Summon: Earth Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:54 pm

Summon: Earth Spirit - 95

Evil Eye Temptation - 26, 23 (Disadvantage due to Mental Fortitude)

Gilder finally was successful in summoning his spirit as a busty, slightly chubby beautiful woman made of clay appeared. However, he wasn't prepared for Auphemia to take advantage of that...

Auphemia merely smiled as the voluptuous spirit approached. 'Wow, I didn't know familiars could so hot. I'd love to have her as my new maid. In fact...' She said as her eyes glowed a magical green. 'Why don't you side with me and help me make your master feel good? What do you say? Want to be my new maid?' She said as she hypnotized the spirit. It moaned before it's eyes changed to this green color as well. A maid uniform made of clay seemed to appear on her out of nowhere before she stood next to Auphemia, smiling lovingly at her old master as the outfit was completed with a cute maid headband. Things didn't seem to be going well for the mage at the moment...

Earth Spirit: 5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:12 pm

"When did..." Gilder trailed off. He hadn't been aware that his Earth Spirit had undergone a transformation. He then gulped nervously upon seeing Auphemia take control of her.

The mage slammed his staff into the ground as he tried to create some fog to give himself the advantage.

(Fog of War)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Fog of War - 88

Tit Slap - 79, 12
Earth Spirit: Attack - 56, 34

Gilder thrust his staff onto the ground as a thick pink fog covered the study, making it harder to see and filling all three people there, person or spirit, with warm and fuzzy feelings.

Auphemia coughed as the fog obscured her vision, leaving her unable to locate the mage for a moment.
The Earth Spirit was far more successful. She found Gilder shortly after he had set up the fog. Giving him a soft smile, the spirit gave him a loving kiss on the lips, her soft, earthen body rubbing against him a bit. Contrary to how she was made of dirt and clay, her lips were just as soft and plump as normal ones. She then backed away with a silent giggle.

Gilder: 21, Charmed 1/3

Auphemia: 25, Charmed/Disadvantage 1/3
Earth Spirit: 5, Charmed/Disadvantage 1/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:01 pm

Gilder found himself blushing from a mix of his Familiar's affection and the Love Magic lacing the fog. He pointed his staff at his familiar and fired a focused blast of magic at her.

(Mytsic Laser on Earth Spirit)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Mystic Laser - 100

Tit Pressure - 4, 48
Earth Spirit: Attack - 6, 5

Gilder fired a focused beam of magical energy right at his familiar, landing a perfect hit as it was almost defeated by one attack.

Auphemia found him this time through the pink fog, her tits pressing against him as she pushed him over again with the weight of her boobs. 'Found you~' She said smugly as she smiled down at him.
The Earth Spirit was a bit too stunned from his sudden attack to move for a little bit.

Gilder: 19, Charmed 2/3, Stunned

Auphemia: 25, Charmed/Disadvantage 2/3
Earth Spirit: 1.5, Charmed/Disadvantage 2/3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:18 pm

Gilder let out a grunt as the weight of her huge breasts pressed down on him and forced him to the floor again. He tried to crawl away, hoping to lose her in the fog.

(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:35 pm

Stunned

Evil Eye Death Bind - 39, 40
Earth Spirit: Attack - 60, 84

Gilder tried to crawl away from the woman and his spirit, trying to evade their lewd attacks.

Auphemia lost track of him, quietly cursing under her breath as she once again couldn't find the mage.
The Earth Spirit found him once again though. She picked up the helpless mage and gave him a big smile, before giving him another loving kiss as her clay maid outfit rubbed against him. He managed to wiggle free of her soft embrace as the dense pink fog cleared.

Gilder: 16

Earth Spirit: 1.5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:38 pm

Gilder stumbled as he escaped his familiar's hug. He sent a burst of Love Magic at her in hopes of getting her to stand down.

(Arcane Blast on Earth Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:53 pm

Arcane Blast - 69

Evil Eye Death Bind - 91
Earth Spirit: Attack - 20

Gilder fired a burst of Love Magic at his familiar, but Auphemia quickly stepped in front of the blast, somehow deflecting it with her bouncing bosom, giggling as she saw how dumbfounded he was.

Auphemia just stood there chuckling for a bit. 'Surprised? I have a lot of tricks up my sleeves, you know. I haven't even used my best attacks yet.' She said, teasing the mage with a sultry wink.
The Earth Spirit wouldn't take no for an answer as it gave Gilder another big kiss on the lips, her mouth coming off of his with a loud popping sound as she smiled warmly at him, clearly having fun kissing him over and over.

Gilder: 14

Earth Spirit: 1.5
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm

"I think I've had enough, thank you." Gilder said as he pointed his staff at his familiar and let loose another beam at her.

(Mystic Laser on Earth Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Mystic Laser - 94

Evil Eye Death Bind - 30

Gilder fired off another magical laser, this time hitting his spirit right in the chest and causing him to fall to her knees, unable to keep fighting.

Auphemia turned to the spirit and gave it an approving nod. 'You've done plenty well, my new maid. Go and take a well deserved rest and watch what I'm going to do to your old master. I can tell you'll love to see.' She said as she turned to Gilder. 'I think you've been quite rude, hurling your spells at my beloved maid. Looks like it's time to put you in your place!' She said as she grabbed him and brought him into an intense French Kiss. Rather than the spirit's soft and loving kiss, Auphemia's kiss was passionate and arousing. Her red lipstick smeared all over his mouth as her eyes glowed that green color again as Gilder felt his will to fight start to be drained as she kept kissing him.
The Earth Spirit followed her Mistress's orders and backed off to a corner of the study to give them two some room as the makeout session continued.

Gilder: 12, Bound

Auphemia: 26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:19 pm

Gilder squirmed in her grip. Indignation at her claiming his familiar as her own servant helped him muster the will to try and resist her kiss.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:34 pm

Struggle - 62, 85 (Disadvantage due to Prolonged Contact)

Evil Eye Death Bind - Continued

Gilder was unable to get away from the liplock as Auphemia held him close.

Auphemia began rhythmically rubbing her large breasts on his chest as she kept going with the draining French Kiss. Her green eyes glowed hypnotically as she dominated his mouth with her tongue, her lips feeling softer and wetter the more she kept kissing him. If this kept going, then Gilder might be in some serious trouble.

Gilder: 10, Bound

Auphemia: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:39 pm

Gilder shuddered as her boobs massaged his chest. He continued to squirm in her grip as her kiss felt better the energy she drained from him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:51 pm

Struggle - 36, 25

Evil Eye Death Bind - Continued

Gilder still wasn't able to break free of Auphemia's grasp as she kept kissing him.

Auphemia smiled into the kiss as she bullied his tongue with her own. Loud smacking and smooching sounds echoed throughout the study as Auphemia leaned into him, making him struggle to find a footing against her intense, energy draining assault. This whole time, the busty Earth Spirit was watching it intently, drinking in every detail of her master being dominated.

Gilder: 8, Bound

Auphemia: 28
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 7:54 pm

It was all Gilder could do to just stay standing as she leaned the weight of her girls on him again. The pressure was the only thing keeping him from being completely lost in the pleasure of her draining kiss.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:09 pm

Struggle - 92, 44

Gilder finally managed to escape from Auphemia's embrace. However, the mage was a wreck at this point. His mouth was stained with red lipstick, his body was tired and drained, and his arousal was sharply climbing from all the up close and personal time with the noblewoman.

Auphemia smiled and licked her lips. 'Did you like it Gilder? Why don't you just surrender right now, and then we can get to the fun part.' She said with a haughty grin.

Gilder: 8

Auphemia: 28
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 pm

"You mean that wasn't the fun part?" Gilder asked absently. His mind was still reeling from her intense kiss.

He fired two weak spells at her, unable to focus long enough to cast something stronger, at the moment.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next