Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:35 pm

Quick Cast - 80, 47

Tit Paradise - 61

Gilder fired off a couple shots at her, with one hitting home once again, with the other bouncing harmlessly off of her chest.

Auphemia merely laughed. 'Of course that wasn't the fun part. After all, I haven't made you begging at my heels to let you cum your brains out. Don't worry, though, that'll be you once we're done.' She said confidently, not feeling threatened enough to do anything at the moment.

Gilder: 8

Auphemia: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:38 pm

"For some reason, I'm not looking forward to that." Gilder said as he backed away and sent another spell at her.

(Arcane Blast)

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 8:57 pm

Arcane Blast - 57

Tit Paradise - 20

Gilder sent another spell her way, but in a trick that she seemed fond of, she bounced her breasts into the spell, making it harmlessly bounce off of her.

Auphemia grinned. 'Are you sure you're not looking forward to it? That bulge in your pants tells me a different story. Trust me, by the end, you'll be a horny mess at my feet, and you'll love it.' She said as she brought him into a tight hug, her breasts pressing against him. The soft sensation made the mage go weak in the knees as her chest only seemed to get softer and more arousing each time she used it on him.

Gilder: 6, Defense Down 0/2

Auphemia: 27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:06 pm

Gilder collapsed to his knees. This woman and her wonderful breasts seemed to excel in sapping his strength from him.

"As brittle as it might be, I still have some pride." Gilder explained as her pointed his staff at her.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:27 pm

Mystic Laser - 66

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - 57

Gilder fired off another laser as he pointed his staff at the noblewoman. It struck her right on the shoulder, making her flinch for a second as the study was lit up by the flash of magic.

The woman scoffed. 'You still have pride you say? We'll see how long it lasts, then. I'm intent on winning this and giving you a little punishment, just so you know.' She said, referring to their agreement from earlier as she circled him, waiting for an opening.

Gilder: 6, Defense Down 1/2

Auphemia: 24
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:30 pm

"Like I mentioned, that pride has become brittle ever since I've started my research." Gilder said as he sent another Love Magic infused spell at her.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:46 pm

Arcane Blast - 30, Charm 7

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - 88, 57 (Disadvantage due to Mental Fortitude)

Gilder fired off a bolt of Love Magic at Auphemia, filling her with pleasure as she smiled lewdly at him.

'Come here and let me show a world of pleasure, then. I've got plenty for you to research.' She said as she lunged at him, but again the mage was too quick for her.

Gilder: 6

Auphemia: 22
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 9:49 pm

Gilder did his best not to stare at the way her tempting tits moved due her lunge. He fired off a quick barrage of spells as he tried to put even more distance between.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:13 pm

Quick Cast - 96, 50

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - 66, 68

Gilder fired off two more magic shots, with both of them leaving a mark, one of them even being a critical hit on the noblewoman.

Auphemia wasn't one to be denied, however. She got a hold of Gilder and looked him right in the eyes as they began to glow that hypnotic green color. 'I think you need to be taken down a peg. I'll show you heaven, and you'll show me submission!' She said with a devious smile as Gilder felt something strange happen to him. He looked around him to see several copies of Auphemia gather around him. Like it was planned, the now four copies of her began to rub against Gilder, three of them holding him still as they rubbed their giant breasts all over his body as the original pressed her breasts against the tent in his pants, filling his mind with unimaginable pleasure. A single command kept repeating from the Auphemia's around him as they pressed and rubbed him, all the while the original smugly rubbed against his crotch. 'Submit. Submit. Submit.'

Gilder: 3, Bound

Auphemia: 19
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:16 pm

Too much. She was just too much woman for him to handle. He struggle to escape their grip, even as his cock throbbed and begged for release.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:38 pm

Struggle - 85, 57

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - Continued

Gilder tried to get free of the woman and her clones, but he just wasn't able to as they kept massaging him with their breasts.

Auphemia kept going as Gilder was assaulted by more and more pleasure. Her breasts were so incredibly soft and pleasant. He felt something start to build within him as the giggling of the Auphemias around him got in his head. A feeling of wanting to release built up faster by the second. Finally, a new command was repeated in his head as Auphemia's eyes glowed an even brighter green, telling him one more command. 'Cum. Cum. Cum.'

Gilder: 1, Bound

Auphemia: 19
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:43 pm

"Cum. Cum. Cum." Gilder mindlessly repeated as all resistance was rubbed away by glorious boobs. He wasn't so much struggling at this point as twitching and spasming.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:56 pm

Weak Struggle - 48, 27, 57

Evil Eye Illusion Heaven - Continued

Gilder's struggles unsurprisingly weren't enough to free him as they kept going.

Auphemia kept going as she sped up her relentless full body boob massage. It was far past the point of Gilder being able to resist her. 'Ready to cum, Gilder?' Auphemia said as she gave him a knowing smile. She pulled down his pants, freeing his now throbbing erection from his pants and wrapping her glorious tits around it. Sensing he was close, she sped up, clearly intent on getting him to cum, and Gilder was no longer able to fight against her.

Gilder's Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 10:58 pm

"Gah!" Gilder cried out as he fired his load in between her big beautiful breasts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 11:13 pm

Auphemia laughed loudly as she felt a rush and a sticky sensation between her breasts. 'There we go. Didn't that feel good?' She asked as she kept pumping, eager to get every last drop out of him as the Earth Spirit clapped, clearly having enjoyed the show.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 11:27 pm

"Ye-Yes." Gilder moaned weakly as her perfect tits squeezed another orgasm out of him, and then another.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 11:42 pm

Auphemia kept going with her titjob until it seemed like he was all out for the moment. Semen dripped out of her breasts from what was surely several thick loads. She got up, letting him relax on the floor for a minute as her copies each blew him a kiss before vanishing. She stuck a finger in between her breasts, before sticking it in her mouth, savoring the flavor of his semen. 'Not bad at all. I could get used to the flavor.' She said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 11:57 pm

"I don't think my poor cock would survive feeding you regularly." Gilder said as he laid on the ground in boneless heap, too tired to do anything else. "While not the most intense time, that's still up there on my list of personal experiences."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 12:13 pm

'Well, what can I say? I'm a woman who knows what she wants.' Auphemia said as she shrugged. She put some more cum on her finger, before walking up the Earth Spirit and giving her a taste too. 'And here's a reward for you too, my new maid.' She said lovingly, having taken a shine to the Earth Spirit. 'Now, take a seat, Gilder. I did promise I would talk to you a bit about my findings about of midara after all.' She said as she motioned to a chair next to the desk. The Earth Spirit smiled at him, before picking him up and sitting in the chair with him, setting him on her lap as she rubbed his head affectionately.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 4:16 pm

"Forgive me if I need a few moments to get my thoughts in order after that." Gilder said as he leaned back into the Earth Spirit. ow that she transformed, he was going to have to come up with a name for her, wasn't he?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 4:52 pm

As he thought, the Earth Spirit rubbed his head some more, her large hand feeling warm and soft as she patted him. She snuggled him in close like a stuffed toy, her large chest cushioning the mage as he relaxed in his seat. Auphemia nodded at this show of affection. 'Take all the time you need to relax a little. I can tell your spirit's a real cuddle bug. Looks like she would love to keep spoiling you.' The noblewoman said as she relaxed in her seat, a little tired herself after the fight.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 4:58 pm

"The last time I summoned her, she wasn't even a she." Gilder pointed out as he let the Earth Spirit continue to show her affection. "Ever since I started researching midara, my familiars have been turning from thoughtless golems into sentient women. Since you won our little bought, would you care to do the honors of naming her?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:11 pm

'Oh, naming my new maid? I would be honored.' Auphemia said coyly. 'Hmm, something feminine, yet down to earth. Dignified, yet cute and loving. Maybe... Sophie? Kind of sounds like the word soft, right?' She said, gesturing to the familiar's gentle smile and loving head rubbing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:14 pm

"Sophie it is then." Gilder said with a nod. After taking a few more moments to enjoy Sohpie's affection, Gilder sat up straight. "Shall we move on to business then? I'm curious to see if you included some of your own abilities in your notes."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:28 pm

'I have, actually. Some findings of my research are most certainly there. The focus of my research is the connections between midara and regular humans. Connections physically, mentally, magically, that sort of thing. Take a look.' She said as she handed him a stack of papers. Although Gilder couldn't see it, Sophie picked up a different stack of papers and began to sifting through them. 'I'll tell you about it while you're reading if you'd like.' The noblewoman offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next