Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 5:34 pm

Gilder nodded absently to her request. He was already engrossed in the notes and was mentally comparing her findings to his own.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:01 pm

'I discovered some unique connections between midara and people. Like, with science and magic, the two can almost be seen as one and the same. You might have noticed how I was using some abilities that midara might use, right? But I promise you, I'm completely human. Or, more like I'm a mix of both right now.' She said, referencing her abilities from the fight as Gilder read over her notes on her research.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:11 pm

"Yes. I assume you're more midara like abilities are related to those glowing eyes of yours?" Gilder said as he continued reading her notes. "Have you had much trouble with midara in the past?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:33 pm

'You're correct. I gave myself what are called Evil Eyes. They're the fruit of my research.' She said proudly as her eyes changed to that hypnotic green color. In terms of his other question, she replied with 'Honestly, the region of Stansted hasn't really had any trouble with midara. We're far too small to get too many, and the ones I've met were quite friendly. Seeing how interesting and seductive they were was what inspired me to research them.' Auphemia explained.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:38 pm

"My own research into midara was started by a woman coming to me and demanding some sort of charm to keep midara away from her husband." Gilder explained. "I turned her down, but that request is what initially peaked my interest in them."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:48 pm

'Oh, that's pretty interesting. I just love all the ways midara use Love Magic to tempt men. It's pretty interesting to think about the various uses of Love Magic and how it affects people.' She said, getting into it. It seemed like she was very happy to discuss midara and Love Magic with someone who was as interested in them as she was.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 6:55 pm

"Love Magic tends to be rather clingy, from my experience." Gilder said with a nod. "I'm sure you noticed some of the spells I've used during the fight were laced with Love Magic. That was through no intent of my own. After so much exposure to midara and Love Magic, it's become seemingly impossible for me to cast those spells without Love Magic getting mixed in."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:10 pm

'I noticed. So it seems we both use midara magic and techniques when we fight, although your's is by accident whereas mine is intentional.' She agreed with a nod. She then looked at Sophie, who was reading a stack of papers with the label 'Big Titty Martial Arts', which the spirit seemed to be extremely interested in. 'And I take it this mixing of Love Magic is why your familiar looks like that? That's a good thing. I'd like familiars a lot more if they all looked like her.' Auphemia said with a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:15 pm

"That is the leading theory." Gilder said, unaware of what his familiar was reading. "Sophie here is the fourth of my familiars to undergo this kind of transformation. Although, I'm unsure of when exactly it happened. So it very well be that my last familiar has also changed and I am just unaware of it."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:28 pm

'That certainly sounds interesting. Maybe I'll get you to teach it to me sometime.' Auphemia teased. 'By the way, it seems that your familiar is reading one of my reports. It's one of my favorites too.' She gestured towards Sophie, who was almost down reading the book about Auphemia's fighting style.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:37 pm

"Oh, which on- guh!" Gilder began to ask as he turned to see, and was struck in the face by his familiar's breast hard enough to knock him off of her lap.

It seemed like she wanted to put what she read into practice, but might have overdone it. Her enthusiasm combined with Gilder already being worn out from his fight with Auphemia resulted in the blow completely knocking the mage out.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:57 pm

He woke up in one of the manor's soft beds, the Earth Spirit rubbing his head as she had him rest on his lap. Auphemia didn't appear to be there. All there was Sophie who gave him an apologetic smile. It almost looked like she was on the verge of tears. It seemed she was really sorry.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:02 pm

"Uhh... What...what happened?" Gilder asked as he brought a hand to his head. The last thing he remember was talking to Ms. Auphemia about his familiars and then... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:19 pm

'You okay? You took quite the Tit Slap.' Auphemia said, leaning on the doorway of the bedroom with her arms crossed and her eyebrows raised. 'Looks like my new maid has been picking up a couple of my moves. Looks like I was being a bad influence.' The woman said with a laugh as Sophie blushed, a little embarrassed at what she had done.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:22 pm

"I... see." Gilder said as he sat up. He glanced at Sophie before he returned his attention back to Auphemia. "Am I wrong in assuming that you're not going to count that as my 'punishment' for losing our fight?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:35 pm

'That depends.' Auphemia said with a smirk. 'Do you want to be punished? If you say yes, I'll make it feel so good, you'll barely even think of it as a punishment. I'll even get my newest maid to help out too if you'll be gracious enough to give her permission.' She said, her smile unwavering as Sophie looked at her master and Auphemia curiously.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:40 pm

Gilder shook his head. "I'm not sure. I think I might have had enough pleasure for one day."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 8:58 pm

'Okay, whatever you're fine with. I believe you've learned a lot from my studies anyways.' Auphemia said as she shrugged. It almost seemed like she was a little disappointed. She then clapped her hands together. 'Well, before you go, I should probably talk to you a bit about what your familiar learned while you were unconscious. She does have a few new moves, after all.' She said as Sophie vigorously nodded at her master.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:00 pm

"Does she now?" Gilder said as he eyes Sophie curiously. "I think I might have an idea, but I'll ask anyway. What exactly have you been teaching Sophie?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:07 pm

Auphemia puffed out her enormous chest proudly. 'Why, my Big Titty Martial Arts of course! All my maids know how to use it! I just taught her to use the basics, after all.' She said. Sophie looked at her master and nodded excitedly, puffing out her own large breasts similar to Auphemia. It seemed the noblewoman indeed was a bad influence on the spirit.

(Sophie learns how to use Tit Pressure and Tit Paradise!)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:15 pm

"I... see." Gilder said, not quite sure what to think of the name she gave her fighting style. He coughed into his fist before continuing. "You've certainly given me a lot to think about, Ms. Auphemia. I'd hate to take up any more of your hospitality than I already have. So, unless you have something to discuss or want a rematch, I think it might be best if Sophie and I begin our trek back home."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Auphemia nodded. 'Nope, I'm fine. I'm not some midara to milk you until you faint or something like that. Although, I will say, if you ever want to visit, I'd be more than happy to welcome you back with a big hug, just for you.' She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:40 pm

"Oh? What happened to threatening to ' make me feel so good I won't even be able to think of it as a punishment'?" Gilder remarked as he got up and and began to check if he had everything in order.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 9:55 pm

'Well, you did turn me down to being punished after all.' Auphemia shot back. She led the mage and his earthen familiar to the front entrance after he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 10:01 pm

Gilder shook his head as he followed her. "I'm a man of my word, and we had a deal. I shouldn't really have a say in what kind of punishment you give me." he countered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia   Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next