Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Lady Auphemia Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:18 pm

Test stared at the letter he had received recently. It had come from the region of Stansted, a relatively small region known for its wealth, it's abundant commerce, and it's ruler, Lady Auphemia, who was famed around the continent for her political savvy, and most of all, her beauty that was said to be beyond compare. The adventurer had received a letter from the woman, who had sent a map to her manor in the region along with an invitation to 'Come and speak with me, Sir Test. It's rather urgent. I'll be waiting.' The letter was, quite embarrassing, marked at the bottom with a bright red lipstick print. Test had been travelling for a couple days, but finally he had arrived in the region and was almost at the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:25 pm

As Test continued up the road towards the mansion he pondered the possible reasons for his summons. He was rather surprised at how quickly his reputation had spread, although whether it was to be a positive reputation as a noble hero or a negative reputation as one who got himself into lots of midara related troubles was not yet clear. As he walked he kept an eye out for any sort of guards or servants who might show him the way to her Ladyship.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:31 pm

Test walked, alone with his thoughts, until he finally arrived at the mansion, not needing any directions surprisingly as the region was quite small after all. The mansion was opulent, as was to be expected from the region's ruler. The building was large, with deep red walls and an enormous set of wooden double doors. It seemed to be lined with gold and the windows were polished to a mirror sheen. All Test had to do now was ring the doorbell near the door.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:34 pm

Test rang the doorbell once and adopted the most disciplined pose he could muster. Halberd held at his side like a solider on parade, trying to mask his nervousness at being here to see someone of such importance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:43 pm

He was greeted by a beautiful maid with long black hair. She was dressed in a gorgeous pink maid outfit that fit snugly around her and left little to the imagination. Of course, what caught Test's eyes were her breasts, which were massive, almost the size of her head. 'Hello. You must be Sir Test. Come in, my Mistress has been expecting you.' She said, offering Test to come in, softly giggling as she caught sight of where he was staring. It seemed that his reputation really did precede him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:50 pm

The woman who answered the door was beautiful (and very nicely dressed) but the part of her that really made Tests mouth go dry were he's astounding breasts. It seemed nigh inconceivable that a human woman could posses such assets. "Yes, I'm Test." He stammered as he walked through the doors, his eyes still locked downwards. After a moment he managed to briefly pull up his gaze and ask. "And where can I find her Ladyship?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 6:58 pm

The black haired maid smiled teasingly at him, definitely knowing what he was doing. 'Why, come right on in, Sir Test. My Mistress is waiting for you in the study. Walk straight and you can't miss it.' She said, pointing to a door at the other end of a beautifully decorated entrance hall, with a plush red carpet and a clear crystal chandelier. As he walked past, she leaned in, her assets jiggling, and whispered to him. 'I'd think about what you say, if I were you. My Mistress tends to be rather...upfront with what she wants. Be sure not to get on her bad side.' She said, giggling once again, leaving Test to wonder what she meant as he went further into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:06 pm

As the maid leaned in Test couldn't tear his eyes away from her bouncing bosom. Almost failing to catch her advice as he was lost in the show she was (unintentionally?) putting on for him. "I'll keep that in mind." He said, mostly to let her know that he had been listening. As he continued down the hall, still flush with embarrassment and arousal he thought about what she said. It seemed straightforward enough, it never did to get on tht bad side of the rich and powerful, and it was probably very easy to upset someone so used to getting what they want.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Test opened the door and entered the study, a warm, well lit room. Papers and books lined bookshelves on the walls as a fireplace quietly crackled in the corner. A large wooden desk was in the middle of room, also covered in documents and other things. And finally, behind the desk was a large, plush looking chair, with a woman sitting in it. She was obviously Lady Auphemia, and she was just as beautiful as the rumors said, if not more. Long, soft looking purple hair was tied in twintails on her head. She was wearing a beautiful red and black dress and purple stockings, along with long black gloves with gold jewelry and a pendant to match. However, two things caught his attention more than anything else. Her face, which was mesmerizing, with a cute beauty mark under her eye, flawless skin with a touch of makeup with pink blush and deep, kissable red lips covered in lipstick and eyes so pretty and blue he could stare at them for hours. And of course, her chest, which was even bigger than her maid's with boobs the size of her head that her dress showed off with it's valley of cleavage. 'Hello there. You must be Test.' She said, getting up from her chair, her massive melons jiggling hypnotically as she strode over to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:23 pm

"Erm." Test muttered as his thoughts were temporarily halted by the hypnotic bounce of her cleavage. He managed to pull himself together long enough to kneel before her. Partially as a sign of respect and partially to stop himself from ogling her. She was somehow even more beautiful then people had claimed and he feared that if he looked upon her again he would be rendered completely speechless. "Yes, I am Test and I have come as summoned. How may I assist you Lady Auphemia." Test said, eyes cast carefully downwards.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:34 pm

The woman laughed. 'What's with all the honorifics? Come on, on your feet now. I want to look you straight in the eyes as we talk. If you manage to look me in the eyes for a few seconds, I'll reward you by letting you ogle my tits more. Then I'll tell you why I invited you.' She said with a chuckle, rubbing his cheek with her soft gloved hand. It seemed that she was well aware of where he had been staring.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:42 pm

Test stood up straight and looked Lady Auphemia dead in the eye. "Oh I assure you there is no need for such a reward." He said a blush returning to his face. "We can simply discuss your reasons for bringing me here." As much as he longed to spend more time gazing upon her mesmerizing assets it would be supremely improper for him to take he up on the offer. For now he was determined to keep his eyes forward. At first it took all of his willpower to keep his gaze from shifting downward, but the longer he looked into her piercing blue eyes the easier and easier it became to just keep his gaze there. Falling deep into the depths of her enchanting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:51 pm

Auphemia smiled, leaning in a bit to let him get a good look into her mesmerizing eyes. 'Like what you see, Test? Up here, or down here?' She said, pointing between her eyes and her cleavage. She then sat on her table as she stared at the young man. 'So. You're wondering why I asked you to come here.' She began, tapping her arm. 'Well, the reason is simple. I heard from my network of information that you've been going around fighting midara and doing whatever it is you heroes do.' She said with a wave of her hand. She then leaned forward. 'And I want a taste of you.' She whispered seductively.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 7:56 pm

Test did like what he saw, both above and below, but he didn't want to admit it lest he seem weak willed.
Upon being referred to as a hero Test broke out into a satisfied smile. A smile that disappeared the moment he heard her next sentence. "A taste of me... Like a fight?" He asked nervously, hoping he'd misunderstood her.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Auphemia laughed as she looked at his nervous expression. 'Oh, don't be like that. It's not like we're going to kill each other. The only thing I'm trying to kill by fighting with you is time and boredom. Do you know how monotonous it can be, doing nothing but filing papers and helping out the commonfolk with their concerns? I love my job and I like helping people, but it gets dreadfully boring sometimes.' She said with a shake of her head. 'That's why I love inviting heroes like you here. I enjoy having a bit of fun with people like you. Surely you'd do a favor for little old me? You wouldn't so no to a pretty girl like me?' She said with a wink as he chest jiggled hypnotically once again.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:16 pm

As Test's eyes were drawn once more to her mesmerizing mammaries the thought crossed his mind. Could he say no to a pretty girl like her, when life and limb were on the line absolutely, but since nothing seemed to be at stake he was willing to oblige her. "Well as long as neither of us is in any sort of danger." Test said, his voice full of relief. He leaned his halberd against the wall and drew his sparring staff. "Before we begin are there any ground rules I should be aware of?" He asked, not wanting to make the first move for fear of somehow upsetting Her Ladyship.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:21 pm

Auphemia thought for a second before suddenly getting a devious smile on her bright red lips. 'Not any real ground rules per se, other than making sure we don't go too overboard. I don't want too many of my documents messed up after all. But instead, I have a wager, something to make this a bit funner. How about the winner of our little game gets to make one request for the loser and they need to follow it.' She said, already seeming like she had something in mind.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:27 pm

Test shrugged. "Fine by me." He had no idea what he'd ask for but he could figure that out later. The idea that she might have something sinister in store for him never crossing his mind.
He adopted a fighting stance and eyed her movements closely. He had no idea how she planned to fight him, but given her reputation as a cunning, savvy woman he imagined that she must have something up her sleeve.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:50 pm

River Stance - 48, 45

Tit Slap - 76 (Advantage due to weakness + disadvantage due to river stance)

Test lured Auphemia in, then gave her a good smack with his staff, knocking her back a bit.

But now it was Auphemia's turn, and of all the ways he expected her to fight, he didn't expect that it was with, of course, her massive breasts. She rushed up to him, much faster than her was expecting, and gave him a solid slap with her titanic tits, making both dazed and slightly aroused. 'What's the matter? Are you that taken aback by my fighting style? I even gave it a name: Big Titty Martial Arts!' Auphemia said with a laugh, clearly amused by his reaction to getting bonked by her boobies.

Test: 26

Auphemia: 28
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 8:55 pm

How much she'd staggered him, physically and mentally with one blow was astounding. And this wasn't helped by the fact that her laughter caused her enormous tits to bounce most enticingly. Test shook his head, steeling his resolve as best he could before returning to the fray. If he was going to win this he had to give it everything he had. "Really, Big Titty Martial Arts, you couldn't give it a slightly more... subtle name?" Test said as he rushed towards her.

Memories of Mandy -> Sweep
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:10 pm

Memories of Mandy Auto

Sweep - 62

Prone - 18

Test first steeled his resolve and hardened his will as he swept the woman's feet out from under her with his staff, causing her to tumble to the floor face first...

...Until she did something that Test had trouble believing was real, as she literally bounced off of her breasts as she got back to her feet as swiftly as she had fallen. 'And why should I name it anything else? It describes what I'm doing pretty well, wouldn't you say?' She says with a smirk. And to be fair, she had a point. Already one of his trump cards failed to leave much of a mark on the beautiful woman. It was clear she wasn't to be taken lightly...

Test: 26, Memories 1/3

Auphemia: 26
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:14 pm

Test was left aghast at Auphenia's impossible feat. But despite how impressed he was he had to push forward, even if one of his best moved had done little to slow her down. "You're not wrong I guess." He admitted, he still felt that a more suitable name could be found.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:29 pm

Triple Strike - 53, 71, 97 (Crit Fail activates Evil Eye Persuasion)

Tit Pressure - 21

Test tried to hit Auphemia with his staff, but he slipped on a loose piece of paper on the floor, falling flat on his face (With no giant boobs to bounce him back up, unfortunately). As he fell, he got a good look into Auphemia's eyes, which seemed to be prettier than before. So pretty in fact, that he had trouble focusing as it almost seemed like her eyes glowed...

Auphemia was content to stand there smirking as she watched Test struggle to get his act together. 'Having some trouble there, Test?' She said, mocking him a bit.

Test: 25, Memories 2/3, Disadvantage

Auphemia: 26, Advantage

(Next turn could get really bad for him.)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:32 pm

"I'm perfect fine." Test said, a bit embarrassed by his lackluster performance. He backed up and let her come to him in the hopes of reducing the odds of another slip up. As he did so he found it difficult to look away from her eyes. They really were beautiful.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia EmptySun Aug 23, 2020 9:54 pm

River Stance - 73 (Advanatage due to River Stance, Disadvantage due to earlier)

Tit Paradise - 49, 68 (Advantage due to weakness, Disadvantage due to River Stance, Advantage due to Triple Strike)

Test tried to lure Auphemia in for another attack, but this time she was aware of his deception and weaved her way through his guard.

Auphemia walked up to Test and wrapped her arms around him. 'How about we stop fighting and just get right to the fun part, yeah?' She said as she began to rub her body against his, her soft dress and even softer bosom rubbing against him as he felt his body shiver in pleasure as she stared into his eyes again. 'Feels good, doesn't it?' She said, backing away pointing at the tent that had formed in his pants from the tight hug with a giggle.

Test: 22, Defense Down 0/2

Auphemia: 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Lady Auphemia   Test vs. Lady Auphemia Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next