Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:10 pm

'That would be more than fine, dear. Let's go for it.' Auphemia said, proud of her daughter for getting an idea as amazing as this. 'Hello, Sir Evan. It's a pleasure to meet you. We'll do whatever we can to make feel...comfortable here.' Auphemia said, jiggling her tits as she giggled. Evan stared at her tits, grinning lustfully. 'Alice dear, why don't you do what you can to help our guest feel at home?' She said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:17 pm

“Why yes mama, I would be delighted.” she said. She started to slowly message him, making him feel comfortable. As he was getting relaxed, Alice pretended to look him in the eyes to give his a lustful look. He soon was gazing into her glowing green eyes, slowly falling under their power.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Auphemia merely watched with a satisfied smile on her face as she saw her daughter get to work. Evan was too busy staring at Alice as he got a hard on in his pants as his mind started to slow down. 'Damn, your eyes look really pretty. Just like the rest of you. Really, really pretty...' The man said, getting lost in Alice's magical eyes as his lust grew. He was a horny mess, ready to be conditioned.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:30 pm

“Repeat after me hun. My name is Erica. I am a baby maid who serves a Lady Auphemia, Lady Alice, and the maids of this estate. I love my pink maid outfit and diaper.” Alice said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:34 pm

Far too weak to resist her hypnotic spell, Evan was quick to repeat after her as Alice's words sank deeply into his mind, changing it forever. 'My name is Erica. I am a baby maid who serves Lady Auphemia, Lady Alice, and the maids of the estate. I love my pink maid outfit and my diaper.' He said in a trance. 'Looks like the maid is almost here. What do you say you put our new baby maid in her new outfit, my sweet daughter?' Auphemia said, having the time of her life, getting slightly aroused watching a big strong man turned into a baby maid.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:38 pm

“Yes mama.” she said as the maid from earlier arrived with the outfit diaper and a pink bottle. Alice wasted no time as she stripped him out of his outfit and dressed him in the maid out, diapering him in the girliest diaper anyone had ever seen. A lot of the maids gathered to see the new toy they would get to enjoy. “Now Erica, repeat after me. I’m not allowed to drink anything. If I’m thirsty, I need to ask the other maids to nurse me.” she said. The other maids were laughing at this condition.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:42 pm

Erica rubbed 'her' diaper, looking like a ridiculous sissy as he thrust his penis against the diaper, making an embarrassing bulge in it. He couldn't help but love his girly pink maid outfit as he felt his memories disappearing. All he could do was repeat the words that continued to destroy his mind and his masculinity. 'I'm not allowed to drink anything. If I'm thirsty, I need to ask the other maids to nurse me.' He said, close to cumming from the stimulation as he looked around at all the girls laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:44 pm

“Maybe Erica is thirsty Mama. Maybe she should ask on of the maid’s for her milkies?” she suggested as a large tited maid stepped forward a little.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:50 pm

'She should, shouldn't she?' Auphemia said with a smile. Erica was quick to ask as 'she' humped his diaper even more. 'C-can I have some milkies pwease?' He said in a girly voice. He stared at the big titty maid as he stared hungrily at her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:53 pm

“Can you feed her this once? Anymore, she will earn it from you and the other maids.” she said to the one maid, who pulled Erica onto her lap and started to feed her. Alice started to take pictures of the nursing baby maid.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:57 pm

Erica suckled on the maid for a few minutes, milk dripping down his face as the maids laughed. Auphemia was with her daughter, taking plenty of pictures of their new baby maid. However, Erica was still thirsty. 'Looks like we need to put her to work right away, huh? She'll need to earn it.' Auphemia said with a smirk as she looked at her daughter.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2020 11:59 pm

“Ok Erica, you have some chores to do before your next feeding. Be a good girl.” Alice said with a satisfactory smile as another maid lead Erica away to a future with chores and boobies.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 12:06 am

Auphemia smiled, happy her daughter was so eager to help transform heroes. She really was the perfect daughter. 'Okay, that's enough for today. What do you say we go to bed for the night, my darling little girl?' Auphemia said, her eyes full of love.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 12:10 am

“Yes mama. I think I’m ready for bed.” she said, hugging her mother.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 03, 2020 12:21 am

'Well, let's go. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us...' Auphemia said, giving her beloved daughter a kiss on her forehead. And so, the two went off to bed, another successful day done.

And Alice continued to be Auphemia's perfect daughter. She was sweet, loved by the maids, Erica, and of course her mother, and her beauty came to be known throughout the land. She had found a perfect home in Stansted along with her mother, and she couldn't think of anywhere she'd rather be.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Lady Auphemia   Salos vs. Lady Auphemia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Lady Auphemia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3