Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:23 pm

After many pleasurable delays Brin finally arrived at the garden. It was very well tended but some of the flowerbeds clearly needed weeding. It looked to be simple, if time consuming, work.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:29 pm

Brin knew that he had been stopped for a lot of fun times for the maids so he was a bit pressed for time. Not wasting any, the maid dropped to his knees and got right to work weeding, making sure not to mess up any of the beautiful flowers as he pulled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:34 pm

Brin worked at a brisk and steady pace. Removing weeds and disposing of them in a compost basket. As he worked he eventually bumped into what he thought was some sort of strange bush, prompting it to slowly open, revealing a gorgeous green skinned woman inside. She yawned and stretched and turned to face Bring, the sweet smell of nectar reaching him as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:40 pm

Brin turned to face the woman, the surprise clearly showing across his face. Of all the things he expected to find while weeding, a beautiful plant midara was certainly not one of them. Although, in a mansion like this, he probably shouldn't be surprised. 'Oh. Hello there. Sorry if I woke you up. My name is Brin.' He said, giving her a respectful nod, the sickly sweet smell of the nectar making him a bit lightheaded and giddy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:44 pm

"Well Brin. You woke me from my nap." She said with a sad pout. "But I forgive you. Especially if you climb in here and make it up to me." The alurane told him as she blew him a kiss. The heady smell of nectar only growing stronger and stronger.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:47 pm

Brin got up, the smell of the thick nectar making him lightheaded. 'I...probably shouldn't. But it won't take too long, right?' He said. But even as he verbally put up a bit of resistance, his body was already starting to move towards the alraune and her plant that she lived in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:56 pm

"It won't take long at all. Just come here and let's make each other feel good." She told him, puckering her lips at the maid as her scent filled the air.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:03 pm

At her words and the puckering of her green, plump lips, Brin couldn't resist. 'Make each other feel good...' He said, the sweet scent filling his head as he stumbled forward into her arms, staring at her green, glossy lips as he felt her soft body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:08 pm

Brin climbed into the flower, finding himself instantly waste deep in sticky nectar. The plant woman quickly pulled him into a deep kiss. Her lips tasting of sweet nectar as she encouraged his hands to roam her body. "Feel free to get started." She whispered in his ear between long smooches.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:16 pm

Being waist deep in sticky nectar actually felt quite nice as he felt his hips run against her's, and the sweet smell was amazing too. 'Sounds good to me.' He said, kissing her back, the nectar tasting as sweet as honey, the smell and taste intoxicating to him. He began to thrust his hips, massaging his already hard penis between her plump thighs as he used his hands to massage her plump boobs and booty as he kissed her, the maid beginning to lose control of his body.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:22 pm

Vines wrapped around Brin's waist, lifting him up and allowing him to better thrust against her. His hands feeling her every plush curve as she pulled him into longer and longer kisses. Brin only half noticed the aluren's flower closing around him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:25 pm

Brin could barely care that he was being trapped in the alraune's flower. He weakly tried to pull out of her, saying 'No...let me...' He said, but his lust got the better of him and he kept having sex with her, more of her sticky, nectar filled smooches dulling his ability to think straight. His hands grabbed her bubble butt and gave it a good squeeze as he was being trapped in a rather sticky situation.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:28 pm

"Sorry what was that?" She said sweetly. Pulling him into another kiss, preventing him from talking. She pressed him close and rubbed herself against him. Further stroking the fires of his lust.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:33 pm

'Mmmmppph!' Brin said, his will to resist rapidly fading as he started thrusting against her more, her soft body feeling wonderful mixed with the sticky nectar they were covered in. He let her soft lips and tongue dominate his as he found himself unable to move being wrapped up in vines, trapped in a giant flower, and held by the curvy midara. He was already starting to approach an orgasm as his eyes started to glaze over once again, the sweet smell overpowering him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:44 pm

The plant woman finally released him from the kiss. "Stop struggling. Just enjoy yourself." She whispered. The scent of nectar filling his nose. "Just keep fucking me until I'm good and satisfied." She cooed, her hip movements matching his own.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:51 pm

'Mmm hmm. That doesn't sound too bad.' He said, continuing to thrust and thrust and thrust into the alraune, the sticky sensation of her pussy getting better and more pleasurable each time. He kept going, his breathing getting ragged as he continued to grab and rub her plump butt. 'Getting close...' He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 11:56 pm

The alurane only gave him a sly smile, beginning to thrust against him even harder. Giving him another sticky kiss as her her tongue dominated his mouth. The nectar squelching lewdly with every meeting of their hips. Quickly pushing Brin to his limit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Brin couldn't help but cum exactly as she gave him another sticky, sloppy smooch. His penis drenched in sticky nectar being thrusted into the alraune, the maid couldn't help but let out another powerful orgasm, flooding her insides and the flower's nectar with his cum, the two sticky liquids mixing together as he let out a soft moan of pure pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:43 pm

As Brin came down from his pleasure high the alraune put a finger on his chin and lifted up his head to look into her deep golden eyes. "Ready for round two?" She asked before pulling him into another ravenous kiss.

An unknown amount of time later Brin was deposited from the flower, covered head to toe in nectar and pollen and feeling pleasantly sore after so much time with the lustful plant woman. He didn't know how long it had been but judging by the movement of the sun he had likely spent at least an hour in her wonderfully sticky embrace. The garden was still not weeded.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:11 pm

Brin slowly got to his feet, nearly slipping several times due to the sticky nectar he was covered in. He was a little sore, but he didn't have the right to complain, especially since it felt so good being tied up and dominated by the alraune inside of her flower, still remembering how soft and sticky her kisses were. 'Crap. Need to get this done fast.' He said, a little worried. He immediately got right back to work weeding, at least taking solace in the fact that he was off to the bathhouse next, a place he could probably use to wash off the nectar covering his body and uniform.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:19 pm

Working fast Brin was able to quicky remove the remaining weeds. Leaving him free to move on to fixing the plumbing at the bathhouse.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 4:24 pm

Brin got up, his body still covered in sticky nectar and love juices, and his hands and knees a little sore from all the weeding. A trip to the bathhouse would be just what he needed. 'Just a quick soak, and then I'll fix up the screws in the pipes.' He said to himself as he began to head in the direction of the bathhouse.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:07 pm

(Encounter Roll -3-)

As Brin made his way through the halls he was suddenly stopped by an unfamiliar maid with curly brown hair. She looked the messy maid up and down and gave him a sympathetic expression. "Aw. Were the alurane and the other maids being mean to you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:13 pm

Brin blushed as he shuffled from foot to foot in embarrassment. '...Not being mean to me, but they were teasing me a lot. I was just about to head to the bathouse. Don't misunderstand, it's not like I don't enjoy it. The opposite, in fact,' He explained, happy she was so sympathetic.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 6:16 pm

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of you." The maid told him before pulling Brin in for the softest, sweetest kiss he'd ever experienced. Her lips gently pressing against his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next