Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 4:59 pm

'Y-yes, of course.' Brin said, getting lost in his lust as his penis leaked pitifully under his maid uniform, getting her foot a little wet with his precum as he kept licking, his submissive side out in full force as he tried to please the maid with his tongue as best he could.
Back to top Go down
Present

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:15 pm

"You also better not cum before I do you slutty maid slave." She shouted, her voice rising in pitch slightly as her foot ground faster and faster against his groin.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:18 pm

'Yes, I...won't.' Brin said between licks, getting close to orgasming as her foot bullied his dick. Knowing he was likely to be punished if he came first, he sped up his licking and worshipping to a fever pitch in an effort to make the woman cum.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:21 pm

The woman was impressively steady. The only indicator Brin got of her orgasm was a shiver up her spine and her pressing her foot against his cock a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:29 pm

'Mmmmph...' Brin said, the feminized knight approaching an orgasm. He licked and worshiped her pussy with everything his tongue could as he started to get tired, as well as on the verge of orgasming. If he didn't make her cum right now, it would be too late for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:31 pm

The woman merely pressed down on him a little harder. "You may cum now, slave." She said in the same growly tones as before, but now with a hint of self-satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:36 pm

Brin shoved his tongue into her pussy for one last lick, her growly but smug voice pushing over the edge. Brin came, spurting his seed right into his uniform, staining it with his seed as some of it leaked through the fabric and stained the maid's foot. He collapsed on his hands and knees, dazed, tired and horny.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:39 pm

Without another word the maid pulled him to his feet locked him into an aggressive french kiss that lasted several seconds before pushing him away and wandering off, humming to herself. Leaving the now very messy Brin all dazed and confused.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:47 pm

Brin stood there for a good few minutes, his face a mess of juices and the front part of his maid uniform slowly dripping cum. 'That...was strange. Part of me hopes I don't run into her again.' He muttered as he shook it off as he continued his trek to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 5:58 pm

(Encounter -roll 2-)

As Brin continued his trek to the garden he was suddenly blindsided by a big hug from Allie. Her massive milky mammaries pressing into his side as she pulled him close. "Hey Brin, could you do me a quick favor?" She asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 8:59 pm

Brin shivered in pleasure as he felt the maid's giant boobs pressing against his side as she hugged him. Man, they really were even bigger than Mistress Auphemia's. So big, and soft, and milky...Brin tried to shake off that pleasant feeling as he gave her a smile. 'H-hello Allie. Sure, I'd love to help you. But as long as it won't take too long, as I've got some chores to do for Mistress Sejna.' He said, completely unaware he called Sejna his Mistress.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:13 pm

Allie took a step back, giving Brin a wide grin before popping one of her massive tits out of her uniform, causing it to bounce obscenely. "Could you be a dear and drop for me real quick?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:19 pm

'Mmmph...' Brin said, his eyes already starting to glaze over a bit as he stared at her naked breast, her soft, jiggling flesh turning off his mind for a moment. 'But I...' He tried to say, but the sheer sight of her tit was already starting to bring up some warm, milky memories of when she put him under with her titty hypnosis.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:22 pm

"But nothing. I want you to stare at my boobs and fall into a deep submissive titty trance and that's what you're going to do. You wouldn't disobey a direct order would you?" She giggled, continuing to bounce her bare breast before his captivated eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:25 pm

Brin's eyes glazed over even more as he started to sink for Allie and her big, bouncy tit. He kept staring at her boobies, her giggling getting into his head as he couldn't help but giggle a little himself. 'Submissive titty trance...' He repeated, his resistance falling extremely quickly as his erection sprang up once again. So big and soft and milky...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:30 pm

"There we go. Nice and deep for me. Let this serve as a reminder as to why you should always serve me first and foremost and why you should always fall right into trance at the sight of my bare milky titties. Because when you do you'll get to enjoy them in all their glory." Allie told him, pinching her nipple to draw forth a small stream of milk. "Now a little birdie told me that Sejna gave you a job to make an order at the furnisher in town. Is that right?" She asked as she continued to tease and tempt him with every movment of her mind melting breasts.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Brin's mouth watered as he saw the small stream of milk come out of the maid's breast, the sweet scent of her milk making him quite thirsty. His lust soared as she lulled him into obedience with her bouncing boobs and sweet words. He was almost too deep in trance to answer, but he managed to say 'Bare milky titties...Yes. That's right. I was told my Mis...Sejna to order three dozen pink sheets and blankets...' He explained, his penis threatening to poke through his feminine maid uniform as he stared and drooled a bit at the sight of her boobs.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:49 pm

"Well I bet what she didn't tell you is that those sheets and blankets are for the maids quarters, and I'm a bit tired of Sejna making these decisions without asking the rest of us. So I'd like you to instead order three dozen light blue sheets and blankets. They'll look nicer and prove a point." She said slyly. Looking to strike a blow in her rivalry with Sejna. All a while her milky boobs continued to jiggle and bounce, banishing all thought.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 9:56 pm

Brin nodded, the hypnotized, feminized maid helpless to resist as he watched her boobs move around, his mind taking in every word she said. As if on instinct, Brin took off the pink heart necklace and stuffed it into his breast pocket, establishing who had control over his mind (and his crotch). 'Yes, Mistress Allie. Light blue...Such a nice, pretty, feminine color...' He said, his eyes completely glazed over as his penis dripped some precum, as that was how lost in her big milky boobs he was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:02 pm

"Ah your so cute when you're all helplessly entranced. Come here, have a drink and let me help you deal with that rod between your legs." Allie told him. Beckoning with one hand and hefting her still dripping tit with the other.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:06 pm

'Yes, Mistress Allie...' Brin said, shuffling his body right into her embrace as he mashed his face against her tit, her boobs almost fully filling up his vision, her glossy lips smiling down at him at the edge of his sight. He suckled her boobs submissively and obediently as sweet milk filled his mouth, hypnotizing him even further as his hard on only got more pronounced. He was so happy she called him cute, because that's all he wanted to be. Her hypnotized, cute maid...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:12 pm

Allie's soft hand reached down and began to stroke his cock as her boobs dominated his vision. She leaned down and whispered in his ear. "I bet Sejna gave you that necklace and told you to take it off if I ever dominated you again. Good. I want her to know. It's more fun that way." She said as her sweet milk filled his mouth and her hand continued to stroke. "Now cum for my mind melting boobies and return to your duties. I'm sure we'll meet again soon." She gave him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a prominent lipstick mark as she worked to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:17 pm

Brin couldn't answer, but he nodded his head as he felt his orgasm approaching. Her hand was so soft, her tits were so big, her milk was so sweet, and her lipstick on his cheek was so sticky. It was all just too much for him, and he promptly came, sealing her control over him as he splattered his uniform and her hand with his seed in a large orgasm. Seriously, the maids in this mansion knew how to milk him unlike any other women he had met.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:19 pm

Allie released him with a wink and a quick lock of her glove before bustling off to some other part of the Manor. Her and Sejna's little game have having just begun.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 pm

Brin gave her a small, dazed wave goodbye, her sweet milk still on his lips. He wanted to just stay there basking in the feeling for a little bit, but he remembered that he had some jobs to do, so after a quick moment to rouse himself, he continued his trek to the garden. Also, he left the lipstick mark on his cheek, the sticky, wet sensation just feeling nice on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next