Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:26 pm

"Cum for me. Cum and know that you'll be my obedient maid forever." Auphemia whispered before trapping him in a powerful smothering kiss. Pulling him close and pressing her divine body against him. Filling him with a massive pulse of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:32 pm

Brin felt the last of his resistance leave his body as her wonderful words filled up his mind. It was all too much for the exhausted, horny maid. For the final time that day, Brin shot out his cum in what was perhaps the largest orgasm that whole orgasm filled day. He absolutely splattered her soft thigh with his seed as he spurted again and again. Her huge boobs pressed against him as her lipstick drowned his ability to resist. He kissed back even as her lipstick smooch smothered him, her orgasm signaling his permanent acceptance of his fate as her Lipstick Maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:40 pm

Once his massive orgasm was done Lady Auphemia finally pulled away. She lay down on the bed and motioned for Brin to join her. "Come Lipstick Maid. Come sleep with me. We could both use the rest." She told him as she got comfortable under the covers. It seems that his reward wasn't quite done yet.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:44 pm

Brin felt himself nod. Having the chance to lay next to his Mistress for the night was a reward all its own. 'Yes, Mistress. I would love to.' He said as he got under the covers as well, the maid pressed against her soft body as he got nice and comfy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 11:52 pm

The two got comfortable together and Aphemia gave him one last sticky kiss on the cheek before the two drifted off to sleep.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13