Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:17 pm

"Just follow the pretty necklace Brin. And with every step feel yourself become more and more mindless and obedient." Sejna said as she began to walk backwards, still holding the swaying necklace, as she lead Brin back towards the woman who's necklace she'd borrowed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:30 pm

Brin followed Sejna and her swaying necklace obediently like a puppy back to the woman as he walked forward dreamily, watching the necklace sway back and forth, his mind pretty much mush by this point as he grinned like an idiot, his mind off in dreamland thanks to the maid.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Sejna walked over to the woman and placed the necklace back around her neck. "Voila. He's all yours." She said as the woman blushed, a bit embarrassed to be suddenly put on the spot like this.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:37 pm

Brin stood there, his mind wide open as a potent lust flared in his body, as he felt an uncontrollable urge to serve and worship this woman as his penis practically spurted in his pants right then and there. 'I think I'm in love...' He said dreamily as he got to his knees, the maid practically begging to be controlled.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 9:44 pm

"What should I do with him?" The woman asked, sounding very flustered. "Whatever you like." Sejna answered. The woman held a hand in front of Brin. "Kiss my hand." She said, a nervous squeak to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:01 pm

Brin's mind, consumed by lust and hypnotized into submission, eagerly obeyed the commands of the woman with the necklace. He eagerly bean to kiss her hand, the lipstick he was wearing smearing onto her hand as he kissed it passionately and fervently.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:07 pm

The woman let out a surprised giggle. Amazed at the eagerness with which he followed her commands. She decided to follow Lady Auphemia's example, slipping off a shoe and holding a bare foot in the air. "Worship my foot." She commanded, sounding a whole lot more confident and domineering.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:13 pm

Her giggling was music to Brin's ears. Seeing her more confident only made him more submissive. Seeing her raise her delicate, soft foot in the air, he couldn't help but worship it too. In a very similar manner to her hand, the maid eagerly kissed and worshipped her foot, smearing more of his lipstick onto it was he kissed her foot and even sucked on her toes, letting everyone know exactly how much he was in love with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:17 pm

The woman's divine foot pressed against his face, eventually pushing him onto his back. Her foot still pressed against him. "Keep worshiping and you'll be well rewarded." She told him before whispering something to a friend nearby.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:24 pm

Brin laid on his back, not able to get up, and frankly, he wouldn't even if he could. Her words about rewarding him only spurred him on as he wondered what she whispered. The thought was quickly pushed out of his head, making room only for thoughts of serving this beautiful woman. He kept kissing and worshipping her foot just like he had done to his Mistress earlier. He knew she was watching, and he was determined not to let her down with his skill and worshipping the feet of beautiful women.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 pm

As Brin continued to worship he felt a pair of soft breasts wrap around his cock and begin to pump up and down. Speeding up in time with the slavishness of his worship. Rewarding his attentions with even more pleasure. "Don't stop. You wouldn't want to disappoint me." The woman who held his mind teased.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:39 pm

Brin's mind pretty much completely shut down from the pleasure as he felt an incredibly soft pair of tits milking his cock like they were milking his mind. 'Y-yes Mistress. Please let me worship...' He said, speeding up her ministrations on her foot, his lipstick covered lips and tongue working overtime to worship her. By now, most of her smooth foot was smeared in his lipstick as he continued to try and please her, her teasing words goading him on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:44 pm

"Well done. You have my permission to cum." She said smugly as her foot pressed a bit harder into Brin. The breasts around his cock speeding up, as they worked in concert to completely dominate him.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 10:56 pm

'Mmph! Yes Mistress!' Brin said in between kissing, sucking, and worshipping the woman's foot. The perverse, submissive act, combined with the tits around his cock, combined with the fact that eh knew a bunch of other women were watching, was too much for Brin. He shot off another load of sticky semen, spurting into the cleavage of whoever was titfucking him as he planted a huge kiss on the woman's sole.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2021 11:32 pm

The foot and tits withdrew. The two woman nodded to each other. And stepped back into the crowd which was watching in amazement. Surprised by all the different ways Bring could be dominated. Everyone gave him a moment to recover before the final maid did her demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Brin slowly got to his feet, his waist a mess of cum after so many orgasms. It took a little bit, but he was able to regain control over his thoughts as he got to his feet, knowing the women were enjoying watching him be mesmerized and made to cum over and over again. Now there was the last maid, the one with the booty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 6:53 pm

The last made strode over. "See I think you're rather over complicating things with all this talk of control and hypnosis. With a helpless subby like Brin a sexy body and a sternly worded command is all you need. Behold." She told the crowd at large. "Kneel." She ordered Brin, looking at him with a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:03 pm

Brin tried to have a will to resist, but just like she said, he was horny and helpless to resist a command from a beautiful woman, especially a maid who had dominated him earlier. He slowly sank to his knees, his eyes still full of determination and willpower, not that they would be for long.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:05 pm

She turned around and stuck the fine ass that had already effortlessly dominated him once before right in Brin's face. "Worship." She ordered in a voice of absolutely command.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:17 pm

Brin wanted to resist, but he just couldn't. The Lipstick Knight turned maid stuck his face right back into her glorious rear as he began to kiss and rub his face into it, being smothered by her booty just like before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:21 pm

"See that's all there is to it." The maid told all the woman watching. "Just confidently give the order and shake your assets at him or smack your lips and he'll be putty in your hands." She exclaimed as her ass pressed further and further against Brin's head, almost suffocating him with it's bountiful softness.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:31 pm

Brin felt his free will start to crack, especially as he heard her talking about how easy it was to break someone like him. However, her soft ass pressing against his face shut down all conversation. 'Mmmph!' He moaned as he was smothered by her bubble butt. He reached up to try and get a good hold on her butt as he rubbed his face into it, worshipping her even as she smothered the resistance right out of him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 7:35 pm

The maid took the moan as a sign that Brin had been well and truly broken by her soft rear. "See what I mean. I only had to order him once and already he can't stop himself." She chuckled, prompting a few laughs and impressed nods from the crowd. The maid gave Brin a little more time to worship her ass, just to prove her point.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:32 pm

Brin heard the women laughing at how submissive and horny he was, and that was turning him on more than anything else. The maid's words were true, and that both terrified him and aroused him. He responded by letting out another aroused 'Mmmph!' into her soft, smothering ass as he kept kissing an worshiping it, his penis leaked precum as the maid was absolutely smothered with her big butt.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 EmptySat Feb 20, 2021 8:40 pm

"Does anybody want to bet on wether or not he'll cum just worshiping my ass." The maid who's but was currently dominating Brin joked, eliciting another round of laughter from the crowd. "Keep going." She commanded. "You're not allowed to stop till you cum." With her ass being so big, soft, and all encompassing it was beginning to look like Brin just might finish from submissive worship alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)   Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin's Second Day on the Job (Brin Vs. Lady Auphemia Continuation)
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next