Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 12:58 pm

Plum got an idea as she quietly whispered to peach an idea to tease daisy. Both Peach and Plum blew their bubbles large before trapping Daisy between them, smothering her as of the bubbles were a large pair of tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:01 pm

Now it was Daisy's turn to moan as she got smothered. Both Plum and Peach smiled as they grinded their soft pink bubbles against Daisy, the orange princess basking in the feeling as she was smothered between what felt like pink bubbly tits.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:13 pm

Plum winked to Peach as she popped both bubbles, trapping Daisy in a sticky pink Cacoon.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 1:18 pm

Daisy was trapped on the bed, covered in pink bubblegum. It seemed Peach had plans of her own, though, as she blew a bubble and rubbed it against Plum, quickly popping it and sticking her to Daisy as Daisy rubbed against her, sticking her to Daisy's cocoon. 'Aww, don't you two just look adorable together.' Peach said, looking at her gum covered sisters.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:03 pm

“Sister....”she said with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:11 pm

'Yes, my beloved sister?' Peach said jokingly as she blew a bubble all over Plum's face, sticking her even further to Daisy as the brunette wiggled her face out of her gummy cocoon. It was clear that Peach and Daisy enjoyed this sort of teasing.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:21 pm

“Could you teach me how to bake a cake like you?” she asked, stuck in the bubblegum cacoon.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:33 pm

'Of course. After all, we have all the time in the world, my pretty princess...' Peach said, her and Daisy having all sorts of fun plans for her...

And so, Plum became the new princess of the kingdom. It was remembered as a golden age for the kingdom, as the three beautiful women ruled with kindness and femininity. In secret, though, there was nothing the trio loved more then teasing and hanging out together as girlfriends. Plum was loved by her new royal sisters, and she loved them right back. She had come into the castle to save them, but instead she found a whole new life, one she was happy with.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy   Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Princess Peach and Daisy
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4