Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  Empty
PostSubject: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:01 pm

Brin was on his way to town when he found himself lost in some strange woods. As he wondered for what seems like hours, he sees that sun starting to go down. When he finally found a clearing her spotted a path that he was sure would take him back to town. After a while walking the path, he found himself outside a castle. What would he do?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:06 pm

Brin stood in front the huge, pink castle. After debating with himself for a little while, he eventually decided to head inside. 'Hopefully I might get some directions here.' He said as he opened up the pink doors and headed inside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:10 pm

He found the hall was filled with small people with mushroom topped heads. They seemed to be carrying snacks and other items for what looked like for a slumber party. They seemed too distracted to notice Brin enter.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:14 pm

Brin was admittedly a little freaked out by the mushroom people. He had never seen anything like them before, and something about them just made him uncomfortable. He crept around them and kept walking through the castle.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:22 pm

He could see them bringing the snacks to a large girly bedroom filled with cushions. Inside were two girls in princess dress, a blonde in a pink dress and a brunette in a orange dress. They seemed to be planing a sleep over. “There has to be more people we can invite besides Rosalina and Paulina.” the orange princess said to the blonde.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 pm

He watched as a bunch of tasty snacks and treats of all kinds were brought into the room. Brin stood just out of the door frame, listening in to what the girls had to say. He wondered what exactly they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:28 pm

Brin attempted to stay outside, until a pink mushroom headed girl with pigtails pushed him into the room, locking the door behind him. “What’s this?” said the pink princess with a smile as the two approached the man.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:30 pm

'Oh, um hello ladies.' He said with a nervous smile. 'I'm just passing through here, nothing more. I hope I'm not disturbing you?' He says, his gaze drawn to their pretty dresses and faces, their faces covered in heavy makeup, with especially bright and glossy lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:33 pm

“Actually we were in need of some help. Would you be willing to help us with something?” the orange princess said with a smile. The pink princess started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:37 pm

Brin, being pretty polite, agreed. 'Alright, what do you need help with?' He said, looking around the room. The large pink bed was covered with tons of pretty pillows, there was tons of snacks all over the nearby table, from chips to cupcakes to soda, and the nearby vanity table was stacked full of cosmetics. It really looked like they were ready for a girly slumber party.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:46 pm

“We have two girls friends coming over for a sleep over and we need more guests. Would you stay for the sleepover?” the pink princess asked with a smile while taking one of his hands. The orange princess grabbed his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:50 pm

Brin gave the two beautiful princesses a nervous smile as they grabbed his hands. 'I suppose I could stay for the sleepover. Are you sure you and your two other friends wouldn't mind having me here though?' He asked, unsure why they were so okay with him being a part of their slumber party.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:57 pm

“Because once we’re done, you will be just like us. I’m Peach and this is Daisy.” the blonde girl said with a smile, making it sound like it was no big deal.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:00 pm

'Nice to meet you. I'm Brin. What do you mean 'once we're done'?' He asked them, a little unsure of what they meant as they continued to hold onto his hands.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:02 pm

“Well once you changed out of those plain manly clothes into something cuter.” she said as she pointed towards an open closet.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:05 pm

'Sorry, but I'm a guy. I'm not some doll for you to dress up.' He said, trying to pull away from them. He was polite, but he wasn't just going to let them feminize him or something like that.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:12 pm

“But you said you would help us and this is how you will help us, Clover.” she said as she pulled out a green dress with a clover design on it. It looked like it was made of sparkly emeralds and looked cute.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:15 pm

Brin managed to break free of their grasp and stumble back before drawing his sword. He didn't want to, but these princesses weren't giving him much of a choice. 'Sorry, last chance. I'm not going to let you turn me into a princess like you. Now let me go or else this is going to get rough.' He says as he tries to sound tough, trying not to stare at the pretty green dress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:19 pm

“Either strip or I’m going to spank your little ass until it’s as red as bowser’s flames.” Daisy said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:22 pm

'No way.' he says as he rushes at them, sword raised for a slash. He wasn't going to just lay there and take it. He was a man, after all. He wasn't some pretty princess for them to tease and feminize...right?

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:37 pm

Basic cutter = 24
Peach’s blow = 38

He manages to land a decent strike on Daisy. Peach counters by blowing a kiss that sends a large heart at Brin, filling him up with some warm, but girly feelings. 

Brin: 28
Peach/Daisy: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:40 pm

Brin blushes a little as the pink princess blows him a kiss. He feels a little warm and fuzzy inside, but he tries to shake it off, before putting up his shield to try and counter a failed attack.

(Shield Stance)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:48 pm

Shield stance = 40
Daisy’s blow = 68

He puts his shield up, expecting an attack from Peach. The attack does come, but from the other princess who blew a kiss that became flower petals that caressed his face. He could feel more girly feeling coming into his mind. 

Brin: 26
Peach/Daisy: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Brin felt a small giggle escape his lips as the soft flower petals caressed his face. He felt some strange thoughts start to enter his head as the princesses smiled at him. He tried to shake off the pleasant feeling by running at the orange princess with his sword raised to perform a series of slashes.

(Blade Combo)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:53 pm

Blade combo = 60, 31, 74
Tiny shroom = 36

He manages to hit Daisy twice. “A little help here, Peach?” she said, looking to her friend. “Already on it.” she said as she threw a tiny blue mushroom at Brin. It hit him as the world suddenly got a lot bigger then before.

Brin: 26, Tiny
Peach/Daisy: 26

Last edited by herwillingslave on Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next