Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:40 pm

“Good job. Want to help me bake some treats before the girls show up, Clover?” Peach asked as Daisy seems to go and look at potential movies for them to watch.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:45 pm

Clover perked up, eager to make some extra yummy treats with Peach. 'Of course! Let's go!' He said enthusiastically. He loved baking with Peach, especially if the treats were extra girly and sweet. He wanted to make a bunch of treats for himself and his princess gal pals.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:48 pm

“We’re going to make some erotic cupcakes. Any special ideas for them, sweetie?” Peach said as they reached the kitchen, full of every type of baking supplies anyone could ever need.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:51 pm

Clover thought for a second, before coming up with an idea. 'Maybe we could make them cummy cupcakes? Do you think they would like that?' He asked her, his penis twitching under his satin dress and panties.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:53 pm

“I like that idea, hun. Let’s bake a batch then you can help me ice them.” she said with a smile and they baked a dozen cupcakes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:56 pm

Clover joined her, humming a girly song as they baked a dozen cute pink cupcakes. They giggled and chatted as they made them, having a blast as they bonded. Eventually, the cupcakes were finished. Well, except for the 'icing'.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:59 pm

“I will ice them and then you add the special topping Clover.” she said as she covered one in pink frosting. She continued switching from pink, to orange, and to green. She placed the completed ones near Clover, for ‘her’ to do ‘her’ part.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:03 am

Clover pulled up his dress and began to stroke. Between his soft gloves and how amazing his dress felt on his body, it wasn't long before Clover covered each one with a large spurt of sticky semen. 'Done, Peach. They look tasty.' He said, a little tuckered out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:05 am

“Nice job, Sis.” Peach said, kissing his cheek. It was almost time for the party to begin as Peach lead Clover back to the room.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 18, 2020 12:11 am

Clover submissively followed Peach back up to their room and took a seat on the bed next to her and Daisy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:43 pm

It wasn’t long before a tall blonde princess and a dark haired girl who looked like a lounge singer joins the party. “Clover, these are Rosalina and Pauline.” Peach said as she introduced Clover to them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 9:51 pm

Clover stared at the two new girls, both of them just as pretty and curvy as Peach and Daisy, with their soft blue and red dresses barely containing their womanly curves. Both of them had on heavy makeup, with the blonde one having pretty, sparkly yellow makeup and lipstick, and the dark haired one having on sexy red makeup and lipstick. Clover curtsied, a bit nervous around the beautiful girls and eagerly looking forward to bonding with them. 'Hello, Rosalina and Pauline. My name is Clover. I'm Peach and Daisy's sissy princess. It's nice to meet you.' Clover said politely.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:33 pm

“Hey. Paulina has a fun game for us.” Rosalina said as the girl in red pulled out a bunch of dildos. Each one seemed to be filled with different things.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:39 pm

Clover eagerly walked up to Paulina, wanting to play a fun game with his princess friends. He watched the dildos as he instinctively licked his lips, wanting to see what was inside them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:44 pm

“We will let you pick first Clover. Pick one and suck it.” Paulina said with a wink. All the dildos were large and full.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Clover wanted to know what would happen so badly. He thought for a second, before choosing a shiny pink one, the soft pink reminding him of his best friend Peach. He eagerly began to lick and suck on it, wondering what would happen.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:52 pm

Clover was surprised when the dildo seemed to cum, filling his mouth with whipped cream. “Sorry hun, only one dildo has the tasty surprise. The rest is whipped cream.” Paulina said with a smile. One by one, the girls each took a turn, each one getting whipped cream. There were now two left, a purple and green one. Which would Clover pick?
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:58 pm

Clover licked off the whipped cream, loving how sweet it tasted on his glossy green lips. He thought for a second, before choosing the one that was his favorite color, green of course. He eagerly begins deep throating it as the girls cheer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:29 pm

As he deep throats it, it comes filling his mouth with real man cream. “Looks like Clover found the real cream. Savor it, girl.” Peach said with a cheer.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Clover eagerly sucked on the dildo more, savoring his creamy treat as the other girls giggled and cheered. He kept sucking on it as more spurted 'cream' spurted out of it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:43 pm

“Wow Peach. Clover is such a little slut. I wonder if ‘she’ will like our other games.” Pauline said with a devious smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 10:49 pm

Clover smiled as she sucked the dildo, looking forward to what she meant by her other games. He kept sucking until every last drop of the real man cream was in his stomach. He felt warm and fuzzy, a dazed smile on his green lips as a drop fell from his mouth onto his soft dress.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:55 pm

“Ready for our next game? It’s spin the bottle with a catch. They one who spins it has to kiss whatever the person who it points to says. And as the winner from the last game, Clover gets to start.” Rosalina says as she puts a bottle in between them.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:57 pm

Clover smiled, ready to see who he was going to smooch. He spun the bottle, seeing it go around and around, until it stopped on...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:05 pm

Peach. She smiled as she stood up and removed her skirt. “I want you to kiss my bottom, Clover.” she said as Clover suddenly couldn’t control his body and buried his face in her ass, covering it in green lipstick kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Peach and Daisy    Brin Vs Peach and Daisy  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Peach and Daisy
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next