Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Giselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:40 pm

Charlie squeaks remembering what happened with alice and freezing with a deep blush "i...am a doll?"

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:44 pm

Doll fun = 22

“Yeah, my special doll.” Giselle said as she picked up Charlie and stuffed her into her large boobs. “Not many people get to play in there, so I hope you enjoy that special honor.” she said as she messaged her boobs together, giving the bunny girl a complete erotic body message.

Charlie: 19, Bind, Small (2)
Giselle: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:47 pm

Charlie squeaks and realizes her situation before trying to pull herself free "well i am honored ma'am but if i submit here then it would be kinda disappointing right?"

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 4:50 pm

Struggle = 39

She couldn’t get out as Giselle continued to message her body with her large girls.

Charlie: 17, Bind, Small (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:14 pm

Charlie moans within her breasts and tries again to crawl out not wanting to be reduce to a titty pet

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:35 pm

Struggle = 52

Charlie manages to wiggle out of her tits, spilling onto the floor. She grew back to normal size, much to Giselle’s disappointment. “Awwww I was enjoying that.” she said with a pout as the girl got to her feet. 

Charlie: 17
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 5:37 pm

Charlie catches her breath as she looks over and blows a pink smoke towards Giselle "Let's see how you like your size being change miss Giselle"

(Wild magic, Size Change (your choice which))
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Size change = 56 (form = 13 BBW)
Magical caress = 20

Her magic forced Giselle’s size to balloon. Soon she was a large princess who had a very curvy body. “Oh my. Do you enjoy this body type more? Then let’s try it out.” she said as she pulled Charlie into a tender embrace. She uses her large thigh to tease her crotch. “If you like, I could make you smaller again and let you play in my tits again. Sounds like fun?” she asked with a kiss that left the girl blushing like mad.

Charlie: 15, charmed
Giselle: 28, BBW (3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Charlie squeaks and blushes deeply looking down for a sec "if you do... can you change me back after a little while?"

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:40 pm

Item: shrink potion = auto

“Of course. Bottoms up, sweetie.” she says, revealing another bottle and forcing the contents down the girls throat. She quickly finds herself the size of a doll. She is picked up by Giselle. “I’ll let you pick. You can play in my tits or my panties. Your choice sweetie.” she said with a smile. 

Charlie: 15, charmed, Small(3)
Giselle: 28, BBW (3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:43 pm

Charlie looks up at Giselle and then to her breasts making her choice very clear as she softly speaks "I really liked it between your breasts"

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:47 pm

Doll fun = auto

“Ok. In you go.” she says as she slips the tiny girl between her large tits. She kneads the girl between her giant boobs, giving her the softest message anyone has ever received.

Charlie: 12, Bind, Tiny (2)
Giselle: 28, BBW (2)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:49 pm

Charlie moans as she enjoys the message even kissing the soft flesh around her letter her desires take control.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:53 pm

Doll fun =cont 

“Mmmmmm keep kissing sweetie. Maybe you should stay with me? You can have fun with the other princesses, but you would be my true love. We would be so happy together. We love transforming each other.” she said as she continued to pamper the small girl with her tits.

Charlie: 10, Bind, Tiny (1)
Giselle: 28, BBW (1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 7:56 pm

Charlie sits within her breasts and thinks before asking "if....i stay would you teach me your magic?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:00 pm

“I could. I also have some friends who could teach you magic. Will you be my tiny princess?” Giselle asks sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:02 pm

Charlie happily responds from between her breasts "Yes miss giselle! I'd love to be your tiny princess!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:07 pm

“Before we begin your lessons. You need a change of clothes. This one should help you.” She says as she opens a book, summoning a large woman with fairy wings. “Charlie, meet the fairy god mother. She could teach you magic to dress anyone anyway you like.” Giselle explained. “Like so.” the fairly said, unleashing a sparkly aura from her wand. The blue dress Alice forced on her grew and became more fancy. Charlie was now wearing a fancy ball gown, fit for a princess.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:10 pm

Charlie gasps as her clothes are changed and seemingly jumps with excitement as she looks to the fair god mother "That magic is amazing miss, and my dress is so beautiful!" She suddenly looks sadder before looking to giselle "but won't me wearing this look like i didn't like miss Alice's clothes i did make a deal with her to wear it or be in her panties?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:13 pm

“Alice would recognize her handiwork, she won’t mind too much. Besides she will see how pretty you are and want to play with you.” Giselle said with a smile. “Would you like me to teach you how to change people’s clothes?” The fairy offered.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Charlie nods and sits patiently to watch how the fairy does her magic "I'd love to learn ma'am!"

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:25 pm

She summoned two lifesize dolls, one male and female. “Point your magic focus at your target. Think of an outfit and for beginners, the magic words are ‘bippity boopity boo.’” she says, sending a sparkly blast at the female maniquen. When the sparkles cleared, the girl dolls was dressed in a fancy dress. “Your turn hun.” she said, pointing to the male doll.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:26 pm

Charlie nods and holds out her staff and thinking of her example tries to put the man in a nice dress "Bippity boopity boo!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:29 pm

The boy maniquen was now wearing a copy of Alice’s dress from before. “Well done girl. It can be helpful when fighting macho men to stick them in a pretty dress, they tend to lose it.” the fairy said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 8:30 pm

Charlie laughs at her joke and smiles "thank you for teaching me miss Fairy" She turns to giselle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Giselle   Charlie Vs Giselle - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Giselle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next