Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Salos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:34 pm

It was a quiet afternoon in a small village. At the local tavern, a girly faced pyromancer was sitting at a table, drinking a sweet juice. He had been training and he was looking to improve his skills. He hoped he could find a challenge soon.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:39 pm

Charlie walks towards the small tavern bored from a day of seeing no magic users or midara. As she walks close she notices her friend Salos and waves excitedly. "Salos! long time no see!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:43 pm

“Oh. Hey Charlie. I haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?” he asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:46 pm

Charlie smiles and shrugs "I guess i fought this lady named giselle and learned new magic! What about you?" She looks at him excitedly waiting to hear of his adventures
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:47 pm

“Fought some super hero named Crimson Cutie. It didn’t go well.” he said, not wanting to give her the full details.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:49 pm

Charlie looks at him noticing him holding back before snapping "Hey Salos do you wanna try sparring! maybe we can learn magic from each other as we fight!!" She looks at him almost expecting him to say yes
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:51 pm

“Yeah. Should be fun. I wanted to test myself.” he said, leading her to a small field behind the tavern. “This should be good. Show me what you learned.” he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:53 pm

Charlie nods and starts the fight with a simple wind attack "I'll start slow I want this fight to be fun and last a bit!"

(wild slice)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:57 pm

Wind slice = 45
Fireball = 29

Charlie’s wind spell and Salos’ fireball slam into each other, knocking each other out of the way. “Well that didn’t work.” Salos said, shaking his head. 

Salos: 30
Charlie: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 9:59 pm

Charlie scratches her head embaressed before smirking "Maybe you were hungry! here try this apple i got" She says as she holds out snow white's apple with a devious plan in motion

(Snow white's apple)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:04 pm

Snow White’s Apple = 72

Salos was unsure about what she was offering, but his own trusting nature got the better of him. “Thank you.” he said as he took the Apple and had a bite. “It tastes really sweet. Where did you get........” he said as he passed out, fast asleep.

Salos: 30, Sleep(3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:06 pm

Charlie giggles to herself as she pulls out Cinderella's heels and bends down to put them on while Salos dreams of him and Charlie laid with each other pressing kisses on each other with him dressed as a princess

(cinderella's glass heels)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:11 pm

Cinderella’s Glass heels = auto

Due to Salos’ snoozing, she has no problem removing his boots and slipping his small feet into the heels. His dreams were filled with princess thoughts and the heels would only help. 

Salos: 29, Sleep (2), Heels(3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:13 pm

Charlie giggles at the cute boy before decided he'd look better as a cute princess as she uses her chaos energy to change herself to her bunny form. All the while Salos dreams of Charlie kissing him and slowly stroking his crotch as she makes him feel like a pretty princess

(form change (bunny))
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:19 pm

Form change (bunny) = auto

Without Salos interfering, she was able to change into her bunny form. Salos continued to have sweet dreams of him and Charlie enjoying fun princess times.

Salos: 28, Sleep (1), Heels(2)
Charlie: 30, Bunny
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:20 pm

As charlie knows he'll wake up soon she decides to wake up salos with a "True love's kiss" before she shows him her newest spell

(wake up)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Wake up = auto

Salos feels a pair of lips on his when he opens his eyes. He sees Charlie with bunny ears as he tries to scramble to his feet. He quickly found that he had trouble thanks to his new footwear. “What did you put on me?” he said, pointing to his feet. 

Salos: 24,Charm, Heels(1)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:26 pm

Charlie smiles and actually helps salos up "you asked me to show you my new moves this is one Cinderella's glass heels. Aren't they pretty? i think they need a cute dress to go with it dont you?"

(turn pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:29 pm

“Ummmmm. They are very pretty. I guess they would go great with a cute dress and makeup.” he said, saying more then he should.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:31 pm

Charlie scratches her head "I dont know make up well but i can do the dress with my new magic watch this princess Salos" Charlie points her staff at salos and focuses wanting to put him in a exact replica of princess Cinderella's dress

(clothes change)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:36 pm

Clothes change = 56

Salos was suprised as he was consumed by blue sparkles. When they cleared, he was now wearing a puffy blue ball gown. He was now blushing, looking flushed. “Ummmmmm” the princess seemed to clam up.

Salos: 21, Femme, heels
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:39 pm

Charlie blushes at how cute salos looked and thinks "now on makeup i have two different possible people to help so i'll let you choose cutie" She holds out her two summon items the bell and lamp

(Salos can choose which one of the summons will help with his makeup and do what they want)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:41 pm

“I guess the bell would be good.” he says, pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:49 pm

Charlie smiles and hops back before ringging the bell summoning the two sisters. As they appear from nowhere they give her a hug and she smiles before pointing at princess Salos "Can you both help me make Salos feel like a pretty princess?" As she asks Lia looks over excitedly and rushes over and pick up the boy "Aww this cutie is already a cute princess but if she needs makeup then let me help." She says pulling out a tube of dark red lipstick and covering her lips in a thick coat before coating Salos's as well followed by a big kiss. Afterwards Marianne walks over and giggles before she pulls out her own kit and begins fixing up the rest of his makeup with pink blush, blue eyeshadow, and dark mascera "How about we make this princess a sexy little girl so she can make any man swoon at the sight of her~" as they finish up the both blow a kiss to the newly made up princess as the disappear.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:52 pm

Cowbell Summon = auto

Salos was in a daze. He now looked like a princess who was looking for someone to sweep her off her feet. He looked at Charlie, with a huge blush that made him look like a girl with a crush. 

Salos: 18, Femme, heels, Makeup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Salos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next