Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Salos

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 11:55 am

Queen’s pet = auto

Sally smiles as she takes the collar and places it around her neck, a tag in the shape of purple lips hanging off it. “There you are now my royal bunny. You job is to please and serve me.” she said with authority.

Sally: 9, Queen
Charlie: 6, Mark (1), Royal Pet
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:43 pm

Charlie jumps in excitement and smiles at her new queen "Thank you my queen. Can...I have some royal kisses?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 12:47 pm

“Of course, my pet. You queen will bless you.” Sally says as she plants kiss after kiss all over her face, leaving purple lip prints all over her face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Charlie happily moans as her face is painted purple "Thank you my Queen!" She sits and submits all control to her new queen happy to serve her forever.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:21 pm

Sally would enjoy playing with her pet for a few days. Eventually, both would return to their regular selves. They would agree to meet up to let their “other” selves enjoy themselves. This would in turn strengthen their friendship with each other and help strengthen their other powers. They would learn a lot from each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Salos   Charlie Vs Salos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Salos
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3