Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Charlie Rematch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos V. Charlie Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Salos had recently received a letter from his friend Charlie. She seems to want to meet up again at a nearby empty dance studio. As he walked to the meeting place all he could think is it was weird that Charlie never wrote to him before it always seemed someone would pass the message on for her. But hey who says she can't write a letter on her own. As he walked up he noticed the sign of the dance studio was flashing Charlie's Lab which was strange but it would work for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:44 pm

He entered the building, hoping to find his friend.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 pm

As he walked in he was quick to notice Charlie writing in a small book before she notices her friend and smiles "Salos! Hey come here i wanted your help testing some stuff i began working on! Long story short i found a scientists old notes and recreated a cool thing they had in it mixing it with my magic i've created a room that can recreate any area and any midara i have in a log...problem is i have no midara logged right now and i don't know if the room can withstand a fight. So will you spar with me in it to test the strength and how it feels to fight within?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:53 pm

"I suppose I could." he said, taking a defensive stance. He wondered what she had up her sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 7:55 pm

She smiled and laughed "not out here silly!" She grabs his arm and guides him to a small dome as she begins to hit buttons on a small pad the door opens to a small metalic dome room "Okay where would you like to fight? Just describe the place to the pad and it will recreate it!" She walked into the room and waited for Salos to create the perfect area to fight
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:00 pm

He described a feminine throne room where he fought a girly queen before.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 pm

As he described it and walked in the room was quick to recreate it perfectly to his memory as the door closed and a soft hiss sound made it obvious it may have sealed itself. "Beautiful room choice! Okay i'll let you go first Salos~ Show me how you've improved since our last spar!" She smiled as she pulled out her newest staff
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:04 pm

Salos summoned his bow and aimed at his friend. "Think fast Charlie." he said as he fired.

(Blazing Bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:09 pm

Blazing bullseye- 51
Fireball-65

Charlie and him seem to be on the same thought pattern as they both sent a fire projectile at the other both of which collided in the air blowing up quickly "Huh i guess our fire is still similar"

Salos-30
Charlie-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:10 pm

"Nice one, here comes another one." he said, firing off another shot.

(Blazing Bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:15 pm

Blazing bullseye - 47
lightning bullseye - 34 Stun-13 (OMG I FORGOT MY OWN WILD MAGIC RULES!!!)

As he fired it charlie was quick to jump over it before she spun her staff and sent a bolt of lightning at him striking him however it seemed weaker than it was meant to be as he stood up afterwards "Looks like this'll be very fun Salos. I can see your strong against my magic but what about if i start using more...Fun techniques~"

Salos-28
Charlie-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:19 pm

(It's ok. It happens.)

"And what techniques are those?" he said, waiting for her to make a move.

(pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Pass
Form change-Skunk (Auto)

Charlie smirks as she blows him a kiss that forms into a purple mist before fading revealing a skunk form Charlie who seductivly stretches "How does it look Salos? Am i a bit more sexy for you~" She winks to him before getting back into her fighting pose

Salos-28
Charlie-30(skunk)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:23 pm

"This is new, but take this." he said, aiming another arrow.

(Blazing Bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:38 pm

Blazing bullseye-97
Tail wrap-84(crit)

as he aimed his arrow he found himself unable to fire as Charlie slowly walked up to him almost looking like a dominant seductress as she slowly wraps her very fragrant tail around him causing him to smell a amazingly sweet smelling scent from it "trust me my new form is very fun~"

Salos-27(bind, stunned)
Charlie-30(skunk)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:49 pm

"What is with this scent?" he said, his mind in a daze from the softness of her tail and the overpowering scent from her tail.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:52 pm

Stunned
kiss me-66

Charlie giggles as she pulls him close and leans in close to Salos with a coy smile on her face, she kisses him firmly on the lips. Pulling away after a few minutes with a loud smack. She close her eyes and purses her lips, blowing out a light, sweet breath into Salos's face. he begins to feel very desperate for more kisses from her

Salos-25(bind)
Charlie-30(skunk)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 pm

He can't help but moan more girlishly in her embrace. He tries to wiggle out of the bind.

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Struggle-35(fail

Charlie giggles as he moans as she gives him another kiss letting her scent fill his nose and dull his senses "I guess my new form is a little stronger than i thought huh Salos~"

Salos-23(bind)
Charlie-30(skunk)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:03 pm

"Dang it. I will not be humiliated again." he said, struggling against her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Struggle-52
Sharing is Caring-48

Salos feels the tail release him as he thinks he struggled free on his own only to notice Charlie had spun around and her tail was flying at him fast. He was struck directly and sent back towards the door however he noticed that Charlie's smell wasn't going away. It was stuck to him and it made him feel more feminine

Salos-21(SiC)
Charlie-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:23 pm

"What did you do?" he said, a little dazed. "I smell like you....."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:49 pm

Pass
My other scent- 72

She smiles "I just made you smell like me nothing fancy but i can give you a stronger smell i've gained with this form~" She slolwy kisses him on the lips before guiding him to his knees and raising her skirt as her tail pulls him face fist into it dazing him with the intense smell as he feels himself fall in love with the skunk girl as she slowly lets him back giggling at his dazed look "like it?"

Salos-16(SiC)
Charlie-30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 9:58 pm

"It smells so nice. I wish I had that smell." he said in a daze from her scent.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 10:08 pm

pass
My other scent auto

"well if that's what you want~" She pulls his face back into her pussy softly grinding on him as the scent gets even stronger as she giggles. He can feel himself fall even further in love with Charlie as well as her scent

Salos-11(SiC) (Should mention i have the roll for her passive a little hidden but she's so far only got two successes with it)
Charlie-30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Charlie Rematch
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next