Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos V. Charlie Rematch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:38 pm

She claps happily and kisses him "Good job! Next learn how to curl your tail tight enough it doesn't hurt you but can hold something so use my staff or me as a test subject~" She starts by showing him how she curls her tail around her staff before setting in down next to her while she stands still leaving herself open
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:47 pm

He follows her example, using her staff as the test. After a few attempts, he manages to use his new tail to hand her back her staff.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:51 pm

Charlie claps again proud of the progress Salos made "You've been doing great! Now what should i teach you next...maybe you can try making your own fun things with your new tail like your own techniques."

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:55 pm

He tried a spell, attempting to give it a sweet scent. It wasn’t as strong as Charlie’s but was nice.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2020 11:58 pm

Charlie smiles as she smells his scent and giggles "that's good you're doing great at learning how to be a skunk girl~ it will take some training to get you more used to creating your tail and your scent"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:00 am

“You think I could be a skunk girl like you?” he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:06 am

Charlie nods "Yeah i think with your skills you might be able to be a more dominant skunk girl and with my newest potion i made you could be even better!" She suddenly moves towards the door of the simulation which closes around them as she opens it "Follow me!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:07 am

Salos follows behind her, eager to see what she has in mind.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:10 am

She runs up to a couple of vials and holds them up "Okay you choose which you'll test on the left is a potion to enhance your gender features the other can temporarily change your gender for a drink about a hour or 2 each time"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:11 am

Salos grabs the gender change potion and takes it, wanting to fully become female in his skunk form.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:15 am

He feels himself change slowly to his vision of the girl he wanted to be as her new scent strengthens and she feels her love magic start to flow a little as charlie blushes deeper
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:23 am

“Oh my, I feel so sexy and powerful.” he said, an aura of love magic surrounding the new skunk girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:24 am

Charlie shivers from her strong aura "I can feel it too i think wow i guess my potion worked" She begins to pant weakly looking to Salos lovingly
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:27 am

Salos started to release her scent, letting it wash over Charlie.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2020 12:38 am

Charlie could only moan as she walked close to Salos having not expected the powerful magic from her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos V. Charlie Rematch   Salos V. Charlie Rematch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos V. Charlie Rematch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3