Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ori v. Salos Rematch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ori v. Salos Rematch Empty
PostSubject: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:48 pm

Orianna was sitting at her garden spot, drinking tea and enjoying sweets once more. The days were dying down in heat lately, signalling the end of the summer. Thanks to Maybelle, her garden would be safe from dying out, so that was good to note.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Salos followed the trail, arriving at a familiar mansion. He remembered well his last time he was here. He challenged Orianna to a fight and ended up living a princess fantasy for his troubles. He had done a lot of training from last time. He knew some new tricks and felt more confident facing here. He knew he had to be cautious. She knew some of his kinks already and his lingering fondness he had for her could make things a little tricky. He knew by this time of day, she would be in her garden. He had some fond memories from there, thanks to his princess days. He followed the halls until he reached his destination.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 3:55 pm

Orianna happily munched on a wafer cookie as Salos arrived at the gardens. It didn't take long for the princess to notice and she amicably welcomed Salos with a smile. "Oh, you're back! Would you like some tea, some sweets, perhaps? I'm always happy to have company, princess."

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyTue Sep 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Salos blushed at being called princess. “No, I have gotten stronger and I wanted a rematch with you.” Salos said in a very respectable manner. He knew she would be a strong opponent.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:03 pm

"Oh? Well, I don't mind that at all. Would you like to take the first shot? Fair warning though, princess, but if you burn any of my flowers, I will punish you!"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 10:39 am

“Please don’t call me princess. I don’t want to lose my focus against you. I’ll try not to burn any flowers.” Salos says as he creates four small daggers of flame between his fingers and throws them at Orianna. 

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 11:40 am

-Environmental Passive in Effect: Precious Garden: If any fire users battling in the garden get a Crit Fail using any flame-based moves, the flowers will catch fire, angering Orianna and giving her advantage for her next attack-
//

Orianna gracefully dodges two of his burn daggers but two caught themselves dead in her chest and shoulder. "Hm, not bad, princess. Now it's my turn!" The vampire leaped for the Pyromancer, eager to deliver a kiss to reward his promising start, only for the young man to avoid her with a quick leap.

Blaze Daggers - 27, 48, 55, 72
Regal Reward - 49

Orianna: 28
Salos: 30

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:13 pm

Salos creates a fiery aura around his arm and fist and charges forth in an effort to punch Ori. 

(Burning Knuckle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 4:33 pm

Salos closed in quickly and sent his burning right hook straight into the princess's stomach, leaving her reeling entirely too long and missing her opportunity to strike back.

Burning Knuckle - 34
Velvet Wishes - 43

Orianna: 25
Salos: 30

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 5:13 pm

Salos decided to press his advantage. He creates a whip of flame and sends it at her.

(fire whip)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:03 pm

His whip struck true, burning a bit at her dress, but she was determined to not let this be so one-sided. Orianna rushed to the table, acting as though she was oh-so terribly burned by that last attack, grabbing the tea in some feigned attempt to ease the pain. Instead it poured down her chest, wetting her dress and making it see-through enough to almost reveal her naked breasts. "How vicious you've become, princess..."

Fire Whip - 82
Sweet Treat - 72

Orianna: 22
Salos: 27

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:59 pm

Salos seemed to freeze up, seeing her tits. He bit down on his lip as he was caught off guard by the be her display. “Please don’t call me that.” Salos asked a bit more sheepishly. He focused his power and summoned his sword. 

(Flameblade)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:03 pm

The sword of honed flames took form in his hands, the young man holding it in front of himself. Orianna leaned against a chair and smiled at her opponent. He really was getting stronger, wasn't he? "If you're sure, I'll drop the title, Salos."

Orianna: 22
Salos: 27 + Flameblade (3)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:08 pm

“I just want to keep this serious. I don’t want to be a dress up doll again. At least not so quickly.” He said the last part quietly. He took his sword and charged at her.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:26 pm

He swung his blade at her and struck true, cutting away more of her dress and exposing some of her naked flesh, from the right shoulder, across her right breast, down to her hip. "Nn, you've definitely gotten stronger... But I'd watch how you hit your opponent, or they might just get the wrong idea~!"

She pulled him towards her and laid a sweet kid upon his lips, pushing him back and preparing for the next round. "That's for how well you're doing. Keep it up."

Basic Attack - 22
Regal Reward - 34

Orianna: 20
Salos 25 + Flameblade (2)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Salos’s face turned red as her lips met his. He enjoyed the kiss for a moment before he decided to follow through with his next attack. 

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:47 pm

He struck her even harder than before, burning away more of her dress and hearing a slight whimper of pain as the entire upper-half of her dress burned away, exposing her naked torso. However, it seemed she didn't have time to tease him as she was contending with her burns

Basic Attack - 88 Crit (Fuck, you're really lucky today)

Orianna: 18 + Stunned
Salos: 25 + Flameblade (1)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 8:56 pm

Salos looked at her, feeling guilty. “Are you ok? I didn’t mean to hurt you too much.” He said looking concerned. His own helpful nature stopping him from capitalizing on a prime moment.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:01 pm

"Its fine, Salos, don't mind me. I'll be perfectly okay, so you don't have to worry. In fact..." As she recovered and the pain disappeared, her burns disappearing, she looked him in the eyes. "You should be proud at how well you're doing."

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:13 pm

Salos nodded and gave a determined look. He focused his energy and sent a fireball at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:21 pm

His fireball shot at Orianna and impacted her body dead on, burning what was left of her dress away and leaving her in her birthday suit. "Still, despite how strong you've gotten, it seems you just can't help yourself," Ori teased, distracting him by groping her tits until her violet eyes flashed red, emptying all of Salos thoughts out and leaving only loyalty, her hypnotic suggestion seemed to even bring him a bit od pleasure.

Fireball - 24
Royal Request - 86 Crit

Orianna: 16
Salos: 23 + Hypnotized

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:27 pm

Salos stood there, unable to think, as he waited on her words.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:34 pm

She pondered over what to command of him before ordering, "Strip down~!" At her word, Salos immediately removed piece upon piece of his clothing until he was just as naked as she was. "After you burned my dress, I think it's only fair you get naked yourself."

Orianna: 16 + Naked
Salos: 23 + Naked

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Salos blushes as he realizes he is naked. He covers himself up like a shy girl. He looks at her with his face crimson.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 11:00 pm

"Oh come now, Salos. Don't give me that look, you've such an advantage right now. You've struck me with many attacks and come this far, and you've even avoided my flowers so far." She smiled pleasantly, awaiting his next move. "So don't focus so much on your nakedness."

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch Empty

Back to top Go down

Ori v. Salos Rematch
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next