Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ori v. Salos Rematch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 7:20 pm

He threw his daggers once more, getting no protest from the vampire, having wanted this for him, two daggers striking her, but the others petering out midway as Orianna jumped back to her feet when she could. "That's fine, I can't enjoy this if you aren't giving it your all. Making her way back to the table to lift her mood, she picked up a cookie and some tea, her arm "slipping" off the edge causing her balance to wobble and the tea to spill onto her naked chest. "Oh, my skin is going to get all sticky. If only someone could help clean it off," she sighed playfully, puffing her chest out shamelessly.

Blazing Daggers - 20, 17, 92, 35
Sweet Treat - 28

Salos: 12
Orianna: 10

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2019 7:48 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he walks over, “I can help you if you would like?” He found himself asking.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 12:29 am

She was irked a little inside, but she kept it up and said, "Hmm... Nope! I like stronger ones than that," she said coyly. "If you could beat me in a fight, maaaaybe I'll let you taste." Her eyes glowed again, reigniting Salos's will to fight. This made her feel a bit dirty, but she really wanted him to pull through, both for his sake, and so she would have a real fight again.

Royal Request - 56

Salos: 12 + Brave (3)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 26, 2019 12:40 am

Spurred on by her words, he started to charge his power as he attempted to unleash it fully. A fiery aura started to dance around him, giving the red dress an almost enchanting look as it reacted with his magic.

(Flame charge)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:15 pm

Salos attempted to prepare his more powerful spells, to empower himself and better his chances, but for whatever reason he had trouble focusing, while Orianna simply waited patiently.

Flame Charge - 27
Velvet Wishes - 53

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2019 9:16 pm

“I’m sorry for the delay.” He gives a small bow before he begins to charge power again.

(Flamecharge)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:05 am

Salos's form became enveloped in a deep inferno by his own power before the flames began to take form as a set of brilliant wings upon his back. Such a sight was incredible to witness, but that only made Orianna excited. "Finally ready to actually challenge me?"
She giggled as she pulled in close and wrapped her arms over his shoulders, pressing her soft, bare, and cold body against him rather promiscuously, one leg riding up to his groin. "Show me what you can really do, Salos~!"

Flamecharge - 54
Velvet Wishes - 22

Salos: 10 + Brave (2) + Charge(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:13 am

Salos creates two ornate swords in his hands as he slowly starts to walk towards her. His walk turns into a run as he launches into a dance of fire and blades.

(Trueflame dance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:37 am

His flames took new shape as a pair of ornate blades, to which he attempted to take advantage of Orianna's close proximity to wale on her. Only three of his attacks landed, however, as Ori proved herself to be quite agile and dexterous, though she took notice of another flower catching fire and attempted to shove him down and punish him for it, but Salos avoided her hands completely. "You...."

Trueflame Dance - 22, 39, 68, 72, 55, 43, 15, 65
Royal Punishment - 35

Salos: 10 + Brave (1) + Charge (2)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 10:47 am

Salos saw the small fire out of the corner of his eye. He knew she would punish him for it, but all he could feel was a desire to fight. He charged her again for another barrage.

(Trueflame dance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:02 am

He threw himself into another sword dance, slashing the princess significantly more times than before. Orianna had to at least applaud his priorities, though she was most certain her hypnotic influence was to thank for that. If not, he'd likely have submitted long before now. "I will punish you after the fight proper... For now..." She used her hypnotic influence to renew Salos's drive to fight, unwilling to accept surrender unless he falls to his knees coming by a legitimate defeat.

Trueflame Dance - 16, 26, 95, 28, 31, 69, 64, 52
Royal Request - 36

Salos: 10 + Brave(3) + Charge(1)
Orianna: 5

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 11:13 am

Salos, feeling a fiery renewed purpose, charged her with an elegant charge for one final barrage before his charge ran out.

(Trueflame dance)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:18 pm

He finished his fiery transformation off with a continuation of his sword dance, landing a solid three blows, but missing the rest and feeding the growing fire he started in her garden, something which Orianna immediately stamped out. After putting the crisis out, she turned back to Salos and shoved him to the ground with ease and stomped her bare foot onto his groin, sending a shock of pain and bliss through him. "Forget later! You're being punished now!" Despite her anger, she knew she was growing weak and that she wouldn't hold out if she got struck just a few more times.

Trueflame Dance - 3, 14, 28, 37, 69, 44, 49, 91
Royal Punishment - 42 (Binds the target underfoot and grinds her foot into their groin for 3 initial damage, followed by 1 damage oer turn in the bind)

Salos: 7 + Brave(2)
Orianna: 2

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Salos attempts to push her foot off his groin, despite how nice it feels.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 5:29 pm

With a might heave, courtesy of his drive to keep fighting, he manages to displace Orianna's foot and make her back off, rising back to his feet.
"Burn my flowers one more time and I'll have to dust off the dungeons," Ori huffed.

Struggle - 44
Sweet Treat - 67

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:06 pm

Salos created a gauntlet of flame and charges Ori, ready to end this fight.

(Burning knuckle)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:10 pm

He charges for her and whiffs it as his fiery fist goes right by her shoulder, but he trips a bit and stumbles his way out of getting grabbed and sucked of his blood.

Burning Knuckle - 45
Taste Test - 31

Salos: 7
Orianna: 2

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:20 pm

Salos creates more daggers and sends them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:29 pm

Salos created four more blazinf daggers and threw them at Orianna to hopefully finish the fight, but only one of them hit, while the rest clashed against the castle wall.
Before his hands can even try to drop back to his sides, Orianna grabs them and forces them to touch, grope, and massage her naked tits. "You're running out of time..."

Blaze Daggers - 21, 23, 67, 18
Loving Feel - 84

Salos: 4
Orianna: 1

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:38 pm

Salos jumped back and threw more daggers as a final attack.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:54 pm

Orianna dodged his daggers left and right. One, it swept harmlessly over her shoulder and hit the wall again. Two, the princess twirled out of the way of another that impacted the cobblestone path that bisected the gardens. Three, in an attempt to get her head, Salos completely whiffed it and the dagger soared right over Orianna's head until it went out on its own. Four, this one nailed her in the stomach, and like magic, Orianna felt herself give and collapsed to her knees.

Blaze Daggers - 19, 21, 53, 42

Salos: 4
Orianna: 0
Ori has lost

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 6:59 pm

Salos approached Ori and offered her a hand up.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Orianna took his hand and had to lean on him to walk, since she was exhausted. "You won, Salos. Congratulations," she said, some salt from having her flower burned still apparent in her voice, but otherwise mostly celebratory in tone.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:09 pm

"I'm sorry about your flowers. I can help fix them if you like." He says with an apologetic look on his face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2019 7:12 pm

"No need, i have a deal friend who can help me plant new ones with ease," she told him. "I am still upset, but I can always punish you later. For now, I want you to remain strong Salos. An adventurer doing job hunts is a rough life, I'm sure."

PostSubject: Re: Ori v. Salos Rematch   Ori v. Salos Rematch - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ori v. Salos Rematch
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next