Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:53 pm

Charlie had heard rumors about a magic lamp near some ruins in the mountains. When she found the ruins, she was surprised to see how fancy the chambers seemed to be. They gave off the feeling that it was once home to a harem. On the other side of the chamber, a door bearing carvings of women in states of sexual performance. What will Charlie do?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:02 pm

As she walks in Charlie will look around in amazement and excitement. "This is so cool! maybe i'll find a magic user here". She'll notice the door and walk closer to inspect it blushing at the details on it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:04 pm

Charlie could feel that there was something beyond the door. Something that had a strong magic to it. She could swear that she head a feminine voice giggling.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:07 pm

with a loud gulp and a quick grab of her staff Charlie slowly opens the door and softly speaks out "Um hello? is anyone in here?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:09 pm

Within the room, surrounding by statues of naked, lewd women, was a lamp. It was pink and gold and seemed to have a pink aura surrounding it. Charlie could hear that musical giggling again, seemingly coming from the lamp.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:12 pm

Charlie blushes deeper looking around before loudly gasping at the lamp. "oh that must be the magic lamp!" She runs up and picks it up softly rubbing of dust. "What makes you so magical little lamp?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:15 pm

As she rubbed the lamp, pink smoke erupted out of it. The smoke took the form of a thin woman with a nice sized bust and bottom. “Finally, someone freed me from that stuffy lamp.” she said, stretching. She turned and noticed the mage. “I guess that you did it, girl?” she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:17 pm

Charlie watches the smoke form into the woman and loudly squeals in excitement. "You're a genie?! That's awesome!" She hops up and down before realizing she asked her a question "oh um sorry. Yes ma'am i am the one who freed you."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:20 pm

“Hmmmmm You have potential to be one of my harem girls. Will you accept that honor?” she said, acting like a queen thinking that Charlie freed her to serve her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Charlie will stand for a second and blush "oh um i wanted to actually find a way to better my magic also i thought your lamp looked pretty which i why i cleaned dust off of it"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:25 pm

“And so you sought me out? You wish to learn magic from me?” she said with a bit of a haughty laugh. She summons a throne out of nowhere and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:29 pm

"I guess i sought out the magic lamp and you were a bonus ma'am, and i would love to practice my magic on you could we maybe have a duel and if i win you teach me new magic and if you win i could join your harem?" Charlie smiles thinking her duel idea was fair and reasonable
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:32 pm

“I suppose I could. I’ll even let you chose what form I will start with. My sleek form or my big and beautiful form? I’ll let my new harem girl pick.” she said, already counting her victory.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:35 pm

Charlie blushes at what she called her "um i guess your big beautiful form ma'am oh i didn't get your name" Charlie looks genuinely sorry for forgetting to ask.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:39 pm

“You may call me your queen, but I guess Crystal would also work.” she said as she transformed. She was the pure definition of BBW, a large woman with curves for days. Her tits could smother the daylights out of anyone and a booty that could reduce anyone to a willing throne. “What do you think, my pet?” she said posing.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:42 pm

Charlie blushes and audibly squeaks as she said what to call her and her calling Charlie pet "oh um ok my queen I mean um Crystal. Who goes first?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:48 pm

“Your queen will be gracious and allow you to make the first move.” she said with a wink. She waited for the mage to make her move.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:51 pm

Charlie breaths in not having full control of herself after the pet comment before trying to conjure her fire ball and throw it "thank you for the grace ma'am"

(fireball)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Fireball = 62 (burn chance = 1)
Smothering smooch = 48

Charlie throws her fireball, hitting Crystal in the shoulder. “Well, well. It looks like you have some tricks, it’s time that I show you some of mine.” she says as she grabs the mage. She forces her face into her large milky tits. After a few smothering minutes, Charlie pulls her head up, gasping for breath. She is quickly met with Crystal’s lips, kissing her and smothering her lips in her red lipstick. She pushes the mage girl away as she caresses her curves. 

Charlie: 27
Crystal: 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:01 pm

Charlie squeaks and moans softly as she was kissed and smothered before backing off still flustered jabbing out with her staff "I admit that felt nice but i can't surrender yet"

(quick jab)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Quick jab = 89
Royal Pain = 68

Charlie attempted to try and strike Crystal with her staff, but her attack was dodged as Crystal hip-checked her and knocked her on her back. She took a seat on her chest. “I’ll give you a choice. Either kiss my royal bottom or end up my throne. Your pick, girl.” she said, wiggling her large bottom.

(Will Charlie refuse or accept Crystals’ demand?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:07 pm

Charlie blushes and closes eyes puckering her lips and softly kissing her cheeks embarrassed slightly from the situation "yes ma'am"

(accept)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:11 pm

Royal Pain = cont

Crystal got off her with a smile. “Good girl. Now you will follow my next command. I want you to pick between being tiny or being large like me. I will change you into either of them. Now chose.” she said with a devious grin.

Charlie: 25, Royal Pet (must follow command for next turn)
Crystal : 29
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:14 pm

Charlie thinks before smiling and looking up at her "tiny my queen i don't think i could look as beautiful as you if you made me big

(tiny choice)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 5:23 pm

Form change = auto

“Very well. I hope I can show you later how much fun big girls have, but for now I will make you tiny.” she said with a smile as the world sudden grows as the mages shrinks into the size of a doll. “I’m going to enjoy playing with my new harem girl.” Crystal says, ring her target like a cat with a bird. 

Charlie: 25, Tiny (3)
Crystal: 29
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlie Vs Crystal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Crystal
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next