Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Size change = 96

Charlie is able to easily change herself back to her normal form. “Well done. You are learning this pretty well.” Crystal said, impressed with her student.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Charlie jumps up and down with excitement. "thank you my queen does this me i can control my tiny size better?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:41 pm

“It should. It also means that you should be able to control the sizes of targets as well. But I should let you know, my magic does have an odd quirk. I can only make larger sized women. Any men I used this spell on end up women for the spell’s duration. It’s always useful for pig men who fancy themselves better then women.” Crystal said, giggling at the last part.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm

Charlies smiles and tries making Crystal into her big form and turn herself tiny as a test
"that sounds like fun my queen"

(Size change)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:47 pm

Size change = 7, 23

Charlie mixes up her spells, causing her queen to shrink and Charlie to grow into a BBW. “You need to focus on one person at a time. More then one makes it harder to control it.” Crystal said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:48 pm

Charlie smiles embarresed and tries to revert crystal first "im sorry my queen i didn't mean to make you tiny!"

Size Change)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Size change = 18

Charlie manages to return Crystal to normal. “I’m sorry hun, but you are going to be punished. I want you to shrink yourself for your punishment.” Crystal said, growing to her BBW size. Charlie could guess what her punishment would be.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Charlie lowers her head changing herself tiny and looking up at Crystal blushing "am i going back to the panty prison my queen?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:55 pm

“Yes dear, you are.” Crystal said as she shoved her tiny student into the back of her panties. She suddenly started to dance with Charlie back in her panties.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:58 pm

Charlie squeaks and moans inside her panties as she dances feeling herself get smothered between her cheeks. she begin to kiss the soft flesh thinking she might be able to please her queen.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:59 pm

“Keep going sweetie. You should learn how to do this too.” she said as she danced.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Charlie continues to kiss her cheeks blushing thinking of doing the same to a opponent "yes my queen ill do my best"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:02 pm

She removes her student from her panties, allowing her to grow back to normal size. “Did you learn your lesson, my student?” she asks.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:04 pm

"yes my queen i'll be more careful with my magic and not shrink you unless asked" Charlie looks at her and smiles "is there anything your newest harem girl can do my queen?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:05 pm

“Dance for me. Show me how seductive you can be.” she said, taking a seat on her throne.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:06 pm

"of course my Queen" Charlies begins to dance as seductively as she knows how blushing not used to wearing so little while moving her body like this
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:09 pm

“Have more confidence in yourself. Remember when I had you sit on my throne and you had servants tending to you. Magic and dancing is about confidence.” Crystal said to her student.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:11 pm

Charlie nods and closes her eyes moving her hips more confidently and moving her body like she never had before as she slowly got more into it hopping on her feet more as she dances actually forgetting she was dancing for her queen as she continued.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:13 pm

Crystal didn’t say anything. She was taken in by the spirit that her student’s dance showed. She continued to watch her student perform.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:14 pm

Charlie laughs happily as she dances as she slowly finished her dance opening her eyes and blushing deeply towards Crystal "i hope you enjoyed the show my queen, is there anything else i can do?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:21 pm

“You did wonderfully. That will be all for now. I will allow you to take a copy of my lamp with you. You may use it to visit my home inside the lamp to serve me and for more training. You may go, my student.” Crystal said, blowing a kiss and vanishing into her lamp. A copy of the lamp appears in Charlie’s hands, a gift from her teacher and queen.

(Charlie obtained Key Item: Crystal’s Lamp - Summons Crystal to either shrink or BBW target for 3 rounds. Failure will cause Charlie to be shrunk or BBW for 3 turns.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:22 pm

Charlie smiles widely and turns to leave smiling happily before realizing her clothes are missing "This will be a weird thing to explain" She shrugs and leaves the place proud of her first fight
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:23 pm

(Great job.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Crystal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3