Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charlie Vs Crystal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:29 pm

Charlie blushes as she shrinks so small before holding her staff in front of her and attemtps to use her nature magic blushing deeply from her comments and the previous forced ass kisses "i hope you don't get mad at me for this thorn"

(Tiny Thorn)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:35 pm

Tiny thorn = 20
Panty prison = 46

Charlie manages to summon a small thorn underneath Crystal’s foot, managing to bug the large woman. “That wasn’t very nice girl. It seems that your going to need a special punishment.” she says as she picks the small girl up. “I sentence you to panty prison. Make sure you enjoy your time there.” she says as she pulls the back of her panties, dropping Charlie into them before tightening them so the girl was forced between her cheeks. 

Charlie: 23, Tiny (2), Bind
Crystal: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:38 pm

Charlie squeaks and squirms as she's placed inside the panty prision before softly moaning from the tightness and feel weakly trying to escape "i...i'm sorry miss crystal please let me out"

(weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:45 pm

Weak struggle = 1 (crit fail)
Panty Prison = cont

Her struggles don’t seem to do much but arouse the giant woman. “Ok my tiny pet. Kiss my ass and I will let you out and dress you up in more appropriate clothing, otherwise I will give myself a very tight wedgie with you in there.” she said, spanking her ass as Charlie is shaken up by the experience. 

Charlie: 21, Tiny (1), Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:49 pm

Charlie squeaks and quickly kisses her cheeks not wanting to be wedgied in tightly "ok my queen please dress me up im sorry!"

(kiss ass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:54 pm

FA: Tiny harem girl = auto

Feeling the tiny girl kissing her ass, Crystal pulls her out of her panties. “Ok then. I hope you like pink.” she says as she strips the mage out of her regular clothes, before dressing her in a pink Arabian style harem outfit. She finished it off with gold bands and a sheer pink veil around her mouth. After she was put on the ground, Charlie suddenly grew back to her normal size. She stood there in the harem girl outfit. “Mmmmmmmm you do look rather cute in that.” Crystal said approvingly. 

Charlie: 18
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:59 pm

Charlie squeaks and looks at her new outfit blushing as she starts getting to flustered from everything as she looks at crystal and tries to use her wind magic "it's very beautiful my queen but i don't wanna surrender yet"

(Wild mage form, Wind slice)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:06 pm

Wind Slice = 59 (wild magic roll: 45 Command me) (Ouch)
FA: Queen’s Command (Dance) = auto

Charlie attempted to channel her spell, only for her magic to go haywire as her eyes seem to glaze over. “Hmmmm I see why you may need some practice with your magic. I may train you after you join my harem, but first thing is first. You may dance for your queen.” she said as she took a seat on her throne. Charlie starts to dance seductively, unable to control herself.

Charlie: 15, mental bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Charlie blushes as she dances for Crystal only thinking of obeying her queen and pleasing her with her body and dance "I'm honored you'd let me dance for you my queen."

(the fun part of the wild magic)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:14 pm

FA: Queen’s Command (Dance) = Cont

“You dance beautifully, girl. You are making your queen very happy.” Crystal said with a smile, watching the girl continue to dance seductively. 

Charlie: 12, Mental Bind

(I’m sorry. I didn’t think that wild magic would make that so punishing.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:16 pm

Charlie smiles happy to please her queen as her mind screams trying to regain control "thank you my queen."

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:23 pm

struggle = 54

Charlie manages to regain control of herself, bringing her dance to an end. “Awwww I was enjoying that, but I guess you want me to fully captivate you first. I’m more then happy to captivate you.” she said, rising out of her throne one more, smiling.

Charlie: 12
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:28 pm

Charlie breaths hard blushing before readying her staff again and forming a lightning circle. "i'm sure you'll try but it think i can make a comeback"

(wild magic, Lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:33 pm

Lightning bullseye = 36 (stun chance:25)
Form change = 72

Charlie manages to send out a bolt of lightning from her staff, shocking Crystal a good amount. “Not bad, but this will give you quite a shock.” she says as she sends a pinkish aura at Charlie. When it clears, Charlie is surprised by her body. She is now the same size as Crystal, all curvy with a large pair of tits and booty. “See how your queen feels? See how glorious it feels?” Crystal said, caressing her own curves.

Charlie: 12, BBW (3)
Crystal: 26
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:40 pm

Charlie proudly raises fist after hitting before realzing and inspecting self "honestly its surprisingly nice i see why you like it my queen" She smirks and throws her a wind slice with a swing of her staff

(Wild magic wind slice)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:03 pm

Wind slice = 33 (wild magic:47 command me) (oh god, not again.)
FA: Queen’s order (Royal Treatment) = auto

Charlie once again attempted to channel her magic, when the spell backfired again causing her eyes to glaze over again. Crystal smiled at her luck, getting off the throne calling over to her. “Come sit on my throne, have a taste of royalty.” she command. Charlie walks over to the throne and sits down. Crystal summons magical copies of other harem girls that start to message Charlie, trapping her in a trap of luxury. 

Charlie: 9, BBW (2), Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:07 pm

Charlie's whole body relaxes at the treatment and softly moans from the message struggling barely
"i shouldn't just sit here. i need to prove myself"

(weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:12 pm

Weak struggle = 57

She tries to summon the willpower to stand up, but she can’t as she is messaged more by the phantom harem girls. “Relax hun, you did show me that you have talent. I will teach you some magic, but now I want you to show me pleasure.” Crystal said, enjoying the woman drowning in pleasure. 

Charlie: 6, BBW (1), Bind
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:14 pm

Charlie looks up to her blushing and smiles "you will? but if i surrender wont i be your harem and not be able to leave?" Charlie looks conflicted as she tries to decide if its worth the cost

(turn skip)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:19 pm

“You will stay as my harem girl while I train you. When your not training, you will be dancing for me and pleasuring me. I will take that as payment for my time and knowledge.“ Crystal said as the phantom girls faded and Charlie was restored to her normal size.

Charlie: 3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:20 pm

Charlie looks over to her blushing and nods before standing and offering her the throne again "then i accept i will be your harem girl while you train me my queen"

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:23 pm

“Thank you, girl. I did think you looked quite pretty as a larger girl and you were adorable when you were tiny. Would you like to learn size change magic from me? You could be able to change the forms of others more easily then you could.” she said as she shifted to her thin form to demonstrate.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:25 pm

Charlie blushes deeply at the compliments before she thinks and gets visibly excited "yes please my queen that sounds amazing!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:29 pm

“Ok. Focus on the magical feeling your about to feel.” she says as a pink mist covers her, returning her back to her BBW form.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 9:33 pm

"Yes ma'am i'll try to" Charlie take the feeling and focuses before attempting to turn herself normal again

(size change)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Vs Crystal   Charlie Vs Crystal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlie Vs Crystal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next