Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:20 pm

It was in a small town in the middle of the night. The twon was nestled in the forest, a short ways away from a curious cabin that was the talk of the town. Crows cawed overheard as two figures walked into a bar at the same time, to both learn some information and find some work. Soft music was being played in the cornor as the almost empty bar was little more than a few tables, a bar, and a billboard full of contracts for various work. These two figures, who had yet to meet each other, were Salos, a travelling pyromancer and the child of a powerful witch, and Charlie, a wandering wizard tutored by an old sage in the ways of wild magic. Although they didn't know it at first, these two figures would meet and face a challenge unlike any they had faced before...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:21 pm

Salos walked up the billboard looking for possible jobs to do. He needed to earn some gold.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:22 pm

Charlie walks up to the billboard as well hoping to find something about magic and a decent pay. "Maybe i can find another magic thing on this board!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:24 pm

The two figures both walked up to the billboards, both relatively hoping for the same thing. It was then that they bumped into each other, getting each other's attention, the cramped bar forcing them to be close together.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:26 pm

Salos notices the mage he bumped into. “Sorry. I hope I didn’t hurt you.” he said, very shyly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Charlie smiles widely before waving her hand "oh it's okay you didn't im surprised its so crowded here! oh! I'm Charlie by the way and you are?" She holds out her hand as she says this.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:30 pm

The two mages both shake hands, awkward smiles on their faces as they feel a soft of camaraderie form between them, both being travelling magic users on the hunt to both make some coin and improve their skills.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:32 pm

“I’m Salos. I saw there was a job to investigate some mysterious cabin. Want to work together to look into it?” he offers.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:33 pm

Charlie smiles even wider and nods excitedly "I'd love to I get the feeling you're a strong friend to have!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:36 pm

The two quickly bond and form a tight friendship. After a couple of drinks and some polite small talk, the two mages decide that it's time to leave the bar and head out on their work. The two wander through the dark woods, the cawing of crows and the rustling of trees in the wind the only noise they could hear as they walked together on their way to the cabin.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:38 pm

“The cabin seems cozy enough. Why is it always the cozy ones that are full of midara?” he asks his new friend with a shrug and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Charlie laughs and snaps as if she figured it out "it must be their summon so we need to make a mess in every house we can" She looks over at salos smiling
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:44 pm

The two mages banter back and forth, making jokes as the two light up the dark woods with their friendly smiles and jokes. A short while later, they arrive at the cabin in the woods. It's a cozy looking house that's large enough to be spacious, yet small enough to be cozy and nice. The lights were on inside the house as the warm scents of milk and sweets wafted out of the windows. It was obvious that this was the house they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:44 pm

“I guess I will knock. Let’s hope they will be reasonable. Be ready for anything.” he said calmly. He then knocked on the door three times.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 6:46 pm

Charlie nods and holds her staff trying to still look peaceful by smiling softly "okay i trust your judgement."
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:12 pm

Salos knocked on the door to the curious cabin, Charlie watching over his shoulder. 'Visitors? Come on in, we'll be with you in just a second.' A soft, sweet voice echoes from behind the door. It looks like they have permission to come in, at least.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:14 pm

“Well, here goes something.” he says as he enters the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:16 pm

Charlie sighs and follows Salos looking around "Should we call out why we're here or investigate while we can?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:19 pm

The inside of the house is warm and comfortable. A fireplace sits on one wall, bathing the room in a warm glow. A table with several plush chairs is in one corner, and a large plush pink sofa, big enough for multiple people, is in the center of the room with a good view of the fireplace. A hallway exits the living room into several bedrooms. 'Just make yourselves comfortable, dears, and we'll be right with you.' The voice says.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:21 pm

“I guess we wait and question them. he said, taking a seat on the couch. He found that it was super comfy.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:23 pm

Charlie nods and holds her staff and she sits down looking around at the beautiful room "i guess that's the best choice. What's the worst that can happen?"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:29 pm

The two sit on the couch for a few minutes until they hear a second voice chime in. 'Enjoying yourselves? Feel free to relax. You're our guests after all.' she said, stepping into the room as two women stood before the duo. They were both Holstaur girls, wearing black and white spotted dresses that did nothing to hide their ample curves. Their breasts were enormous and gave off the faint smell of fresh milk, and their rears were plump and curvy as well. One was slightly taller, with slightly larger breasts and a soft, motherly smile, while one was shorter and had a playful, teasing grin on her face as she hungrily examined the two. 'Welcome to our home, weary travelers.' The older one said, bowing and giving Salos and Charlie a great view of her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:31 pm

Salos’s face went red at their arrival. “My name is Salos. This is my friend, Charlie. We are here to investigate mysterious happenings near this vicinity.” he said, trying to sound professional. His blush made his girly face look like a shy girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:33 pm

Charlie blushes deeply feeling the hungry stare of the small one "Who are you two and do you know anything of the mysteries in the area?" She says with her voice slightly shaking
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:39 pm

The two cow girl sisters look to each other and smile. 'I'm Marianne, and this is my little sister Lia.' The older one said, gesturing to both her and her sister. The younger one spoke up in response to Charlie's question. 'Oh, let's not worry about mysteries or anything boring like that. You're guests in our house, so let us keep you entertained. Trust me, it'll be a ton of fun.' The younger one said with a sly wink. The older one simply smiled and nodded. It seems the two of them enjoyed seeing their guests blush so shyly, like they found it cute. Although the two adventurers didn't notice it, the door to the cabin locked, trapping them in with the Holstaurs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next