Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:41 pm

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think we would enjoy your type of fun.” he said, turning to see the door closed and locked. “Well crap.” he says.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Charlie looks at Salos and back at the sisters "I'm guessing we'll have to fight our way out of this?" She slowly stands up and readies her staff out of fear.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:46 pm

The two busty sisters extended their arms and smiled. 'Aww, don't be a couple of party poopers. Trust me, you're going to love the games we'll play together. It'll feel amazing.' The older one gave them a knowing grin as her chest jiggled. 'We only want what's best for you two. Now, why don't you come on over here and be good little children for your new Mommies...' She said, the two cow girls approaching them with lustful looks on their faces...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:49 pm

“Mommies.” Salos says, his face turning beet red. “No means no.” he says, trying to summon a shield

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:51 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and gets flustered thinking of them being mommies before shaking her head "sorry but i wouldn't be proud of myself if i gave that easy" she says as she swings her staff trying to use her wind to push them back

(wild magic, wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:10 pm

(I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but there's a lot to calculate and write each turn, like a whole lot, so apologies in advance if I seem pretty slow to respond.)

Salos: Flameshield - 34

Charlie: Wind Slice - 89 (Wild Magic - 33, Ice Slide - Salos:90, Charlie:19, Marianne: 39, Lia: 91)

Marianne: Holstaur's Assets - 18

Lia: Playful Kiss - 75

Charlie fired a gust of wind at the sisters, but misses them entirely as they wonder what she's capable of. Her wild magic activates as water pours forward from her staff and floods the floor slightly, before freezing for a minute. Everyone is able to mostly keep their footing, except her poor partner...

Salos tried to summon his flameshield to protect himself, but he unknowingly steps forward without looking where he was going, and he slips on the ice Charlie accidentally made, preventing him from doing anything as he rubs his poor backside.

Marianne focuses on Carlie, winking at the tiny mage girl as she massages her breasts and winks at her. 'That's it, dear. Just stare at my big boobies, filled with milk, just for good little boys and girls. Don't they look tasty?' She says as she tempts Charlie.

Lia tries to give Salos a loving smooch, but misses when he falls on his butt, causing her to pout cutely as he moves away from her. 'Oh, phooey. The ice got in the way of our game.' She said, backing away to her sister's side.

Salos: 20

Charlie: 18

Marianne: 25

Lia: 25
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:15 pm

(That’s alright pal.)

“Ok. That was a happy accident. But first, think fast.” he shouted at the older one, aiming an arrow at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:19 pm

(sorry about the wild magic but Charlie cant help being flustered by the hungry sisters)

Charlie squeaks and blushes and adverts her eyes from marianne "they're very nice ma'am but i can't accept" as she says this she tries again to use her wind slice on Lia hoping it finally works for her

(Wild magic, Wind slice)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:38 pm

Salos: Blazing Bullseye - 1

Charlie: Wind Slice - 66, Stun, - 73

Marianne: Stirring Need - 68

Lia: Roughhousing - 34

Salos fired an arrow at Marianne, but the fizzled out in his hands, leaving him defenseless for their assault. He tried to get his powers working, but it seemed that he was having some trouble at the moment.

Charlie fired a gust of wind at Lia, striking her in the stomach as a small grunt of pain escaped her soft lips. It was more like a punch rather than any sort of slicing attack.

Marianne chose to focus on Salos now, as she smiled at him and massaged her breast, as some milk dripped out of her nipple, the sweet scent of milk getting into his head. 'Come now, dear. How about you stop being so violent and come suckle from Momma? I've got plenty of milk, just for you.' She said, charming him.

Lia crouched down after being hit by Charlie's wind gust, her attention focused on Salos as well. As he was being distracted by Marianne, she leapt at him, tackling him down the ground and whispering 'Let's play a fun game, okay?' before proceeding to smother his face in kisses, leaving his feminine face covered in her red lipstick.

Salos: 15

Charlie: 18

Marianne: 25

Lia: 24
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:41 pm

Salos stood there, a little bit of a mess. His feminine face was covered in lipstick and he couldn’t seem to pull his gaze away from the older one’s milky tits.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:43 pm

Charlie sees Salos have trouble after the double team and decides her best bet would to be to take one of the sisters out of the equation as she focuses and tries to shrink Lia "I'm sorry in advance ma'am but i can't let you double team my friend"

(Wild magic, Size change(tiny))
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Salos: Turn Skip

Charlie: Size Change - 81 (Wild Magic - 28, Thunder Rage)

Marianne: Mother's Milk - 88

Lia: Punishment Time - 74

Salos was too busy staring at Marianne's tits to move or fight back.

Charlie tired to shrink Lia, but as she was prepping her spell, she felt a need to sneeze. A powerful sneeze, so mighty that if she didn't let it out, she felt like she would explode. She sneezed as lightning surged around the room, shocking the two sisters and even Salos, zapping the three of them.

Marianne smiled at Salos. 'There, there, little baby. Just let Mommy take care of you.' She said, gently resting him on her lap and bringing his face to her nipple. 'Take a good suckle, now sweetie. It's okay, Mommy's here. If you want, maybe I'll even turn you into a cow girl just like Mommy. Doesn't that sound nice?' She said, giving the pyromancer plenty of her warm milk as he meekly suckled from her tit.

Lia directed her attention to Charlie, grinning deviously. 'Good children get rewarded, bad children get punished. Get ready for your punishment, little lady!' She says, bringing the little mage girl into a tight hug, smothering her with the Holstaur's massive chest, before letting Charlie go and try to catch her breath from her smothering. Lia just giggled, clearly enjoying their game.

Salos: 11, Bound

Charlie: 16

Marianne: 23

Lia: 22
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:05 pm

Salos found her milk addicting. “A cow....girl?” he asked in between mouthfuls of milk.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:09 pm

Charlie blushes deeply and moans between Lia's breasts shaking her head and panting "that felt amazing miss Lia but...I have to prove myself so i'm sorry" she charges her staff and forms a circle of lightning before thrusting her staff forward

(wild magic, lightning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Charlie: Lightning Bullseye: 70 Stun - 52

Marianne: Mother's Milk - Continued

Lia: Stunned

Salos is too busy suckling Marianne's words and taking in her words to do anything.

Charlie conjures up a circle of lightning and throws it at Lia. Not only is it a direct hit, but the lightning stuns her, rendering her unable to move for a bit.

Marianne simply smiles as her words weave their way into Salos' mind. 'That's right. If you want, I could turn you into a beautiful cow girl Mommy like me and Lia. Doesn't that sound lovely? Just nod your head and keep drinking, dear.' She says, rocking back and forth as she hums him a lullaby.

Lia is stunned by Charlie's lightning spell and is unable to move for the moment as a scowl crosses her pretty face, clearly not enjoying being out of commission for a bit.

Salos: 9, Bound

Charlie: 16

Lia: 20, Stun
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 10:55 pm

Salos can’t stop himself from nodding as he continued to drink.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:01 pm

Charlie laughs proudly and focuses on marianne and trys to form a fireball and send it at her "please leave my friend alone ma'am!"

(Wild magic, fireball)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:14 pm

Charlie: Fireball - 93 (Wild Magic - 13, Success is Yours)

Marianne: Mother's Milk - Continued

Lia: Big Cow Booty - 77, hits because of Success is Yours

Salos suckled down yet more milk, his mind starting to fade away as he listened deeply to Marianne's commands.

Charlie did her absolute best to summon a fireball at the cow girl hypnotizing Salos, but her spell failed spectacularly. In fact, it failed so hard, she was unable to see Lia coming at her...

Marianne continued her hypnosis as yet more milk flowed down his throat, a strange change starting to come over his body as he kept drinking. 'It's almost time, sweetie. Just let go of your old self and become a Holstaur Mommy just like us...' She said, her hypnosis almost complete. It was only a matter of time until the pyromancer succumbed to her motherly whispers.

Lia finally was able to move her body after being stunned before, and she was sure to take her revenge on Charlie. After she failed to create a fireball, Lia tackled her to the ground. 'Here's a fun game we can play: Try not to pass out under me! Now, be a good girl for me and stay right there...' She said, before turning around and starting to smother the helpless girl with her giant booty, grinding on Charlie's face with her ass as the mage was unable to get away...

Salos: 7, Bound

Charlie: 14, Bound

Lia: 20
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:17 pm

Salos was losing himself to Marianne’s milk and motherly aura. All he could think was the desire to be a caring mother like her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:19 pm

Charlie submissively moans under Lia's ass thinking back to crystal while weakly trying to push her off

(weak struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:25 pm

Charlie: Weak Struggle - 77

Marianne - Holstaur Transformation - 25

Lia: Big Cow Booty - Continued

Salos suckled down gallons of sweet milk, his mind fading away as he feels his body changing as he sucks from Marianne's chest...

Charlie tries to wiggle out from under Lia's plump ass, but she's unable to as the cow continues rubbing her ass all over the mage.

Marianne's bell begins to ring as her lullaby gets a little louder. Her boobs somehow never run out of sweet, delicious milk as she smothers Salos in her milky love. It appears that this 2 vs 2 is about to become a 3 vs 1...

Lia giggles as she hears Charlie moan under her. 'You like it that much, huh? Good to know. I always thought you were more of an ass girl. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. You can be my seat for a little while.' She said, grinding back and forth.

Salos: 5, Bound

Charlie: 12, Bound

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:28 pm

Salos can’t break himself free from the sound of her lullaby or taste of her milk. He can heat her bell in the back of his thoughts and a tingling throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 11:30 pm

Charlie moans again before gritting her teeth and trying harder to push her off "im sorry but i still need to try miss lia"

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:04 pm

Charlie: Struggle - 2

Marianne: Holstaur Transformation - 8

Lia: Big Cow Booty - Stopped

Salos did nothing but drink more milk, his transformation almost complete as Marianne did something to change the pyromancer...

Charlie finally managed to wiggle out from Lia's massive booty, the young mage catching her breath as she makes it out.

Lia merely watched and giggled as Charlie meekly apologized to her as she wiggled out. 'Don't worry, sweetie. After all, you're about to have problems even bigger than my ass...' She said, hinting at what was about to happen.

Marianne smiled as the ringing of the bell grew louder and louder as pink light began to envelop Salos. With a flash, the pyromancer Salos was gone. In his place stood another Holstaur. She was wearing a black and white bikini that showed off all of her sexy curves. Her breasts especially were massive, with small drops of milk already starting to leak out of them. Her face was covered in heavy purple makeup, with blush, eyeshadow, and glossy lipstick to match. A pair of large cow ears came out from the sides of her head as a cute little pair of horns sprouted from her long blonde hair. Salos was gone, and a new Holstaur Mommy had now joined the battle. 'There we go. Now you're a cow Mommy just like us. Welcome Cindy. How, how about the three of us entertain our guest here?' Marianne says, the three cow girls looking over at Charlie and winking and making kissy faces at her as she was trapped with the three Holstaurs.

Charlie: 12

Cindy: 10

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 12:13 pm

Cindy was overwhelmed by her transformation. “Yes Marianne. Let’s show our guest some motherly love.” she said as she tried to pull the mage into a cuddly embrace. 

(Mommy’s Cuddle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters   Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos & Charlie vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next