Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:16 pm

Test was in a pickle. He had been searching for a pair of bovine midara for several days now in a thick forest. He had been told of their penchant for taking in weary travelers and having their way with them before dumping the people on the forest's edge, their minds blank from pleasure. Test had been tasked with finding and teaching the midara a lesson, but honestly, he wasn't having much luck finding them. To make matters worse, he was running low on supplies and the adventurer was quite thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:18 pm

Not for the first time Test cursed his lack of wilderness survival skills. If he didn't find a source of supplies soon the elements might do him. What an ironic end to a life of adventure. Hoping to avoid such a fate Test continued his search.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:31 pm

Test wandered through the woods for what felt like hours, just about every clearing and wooded area looking the exact same, his only companion the wind in the trees. At this point, the feeling of thirst was getting to be too much to bear. But like a mirage in a desert, he had thought he had smelled something. Something sweet, delicious, and thirst quenching...milk?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:34 pm

Test followed his nose. Perhaps he had stumbled upon a hidden dairy farm that could provide him sustenance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:44 pm

Test tried his absolute best to follow his nose to the milky scent, hoping for a dairy farm, a milk salesman, or just about anyone who could help him really, but the forest was just too thick, and he was just too exhausted after several days of travelling. Before he knew it, he had collapsed.

A long time later, he had awoken to the same sweet scent, yet he was still too tired to open his eyes. Oddly enough, he felt something poured into his mouth that tasted like heaven. Although he was still too tired to know where he was yet, it was clear that someone had saved him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:48 pm

Test began to drink the mysterious substance. Desperate for anything that would ease his parched throat. "Thank you." He murmured as soon as the heavenly liquid stopped.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 5:59 pm

There was a soft chuckle in response to his raspy gratitude, then more blackness, as sleep took over. It had been quite a while, but finally Test was awake enough to try and examine his surroundings. He was in a room in a log cabin that was a little small, but a nice, cozy kind of small. A fireplace nearby kept him warm, and a cow print queen sized bed he was laying on felt nice and soft. There was small table in the room with him with an open glass bottle of milk that appeared to be half full (or half empty). Test still felt under the weather, but it could be worse. And what's more, he felt a little thirsty again...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:07 pm

After a few more moments of laying in peaceful silence Test pulled himself to the edge of the bed. He stumbled to his feet and walked over to the table drinking a bit of the milk before taking stock of his surroundings, looking for any sign of his mysterious savior.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:19 pm

Test greedily drank down more of the milk, the liquid tasting extremely sweet and delicious, as he looked around. As he examined a nearby window, he heard the door behind him open as someone came into the room. A pair of soft hands snaked around him and covered his eyes. 'Guess who?' A sweet, feminine voice said with a mischievous giggle. Not only did Test have no idea who the voice belonged to, but he also felt two large, soft things pressing into his back.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:21 pm

"Um. No one I know?" Test stammered. His still sore body acutely aware of the mysterious figures warmth and softness.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:29 pm

She released him and Test was surprised by what he saw. She was an extremely beautiful, extremely busty holstaur girl. She had long, flowing blond hair and bright blue eyes with just a hint of makeup on her perfect face and plump lips. She was wearing a cow print bikini that didn't do a single thing to cover up her incredible curves. The thick, sweet scent of milk hung around her like a delicious fog. And finally, she had a cute pair of horns and cow ears on her head, and a swishing, fluffy tipped tail behind her. 'Aww, you're going to make me cry.' The female voice said in a tone of mock concern.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:34 pm

"I'm sorry. I don't think we've met before." Test apologized. "Thank you for rescuing me. I would have died of thirst out there had you not come along." He added, with a voice full of gratitude. As he finally got a good look at his savior his tired eyes wandered her lovely body.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:50 pm

The Holstaur smiled, enjoying his gaze wandering her flawless body. 'No problem at all. I saw you passed out in the forest and decided to bring you back here. It was scary wasn't it? Being all on your own with nothing to drink. Poor thing.' She said, her teasing tone softening a little. 'Now then, how about you join my sister and I for lunch?' She said as her teasing, excited tone came back, as she took him by the hand and walking out of the room, her breasts bouncing distractedly with every step.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 6:53 pm

"Sure." Test responded uncertainly, caught off guard by it all. His mission temporarily forgotten he followed her out of the room. His eyes naturally drifting down to her most eye-catching assets.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:11 pm

'See something you like? Or do you just really like the design on my cow-kini?' The girl said with a giggle and a knowing smile as they walked into a large living room and dining area. A kitchen which again had the scent of fresh milk was to their left along with another woman who's back was turned. To their right was a table with three chairs and plates already set up. And past it was a large, fuzzy sofa which could easily seat three people. 'Take a seat right there and I'll go help my sister.' The girl said, gesturing to an open seat as she went up the other woman and began chatting with her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:14 pm

Test blushed in response to her question. "Sorry. I didn't mean to stare." He stammered. Taking a seat at her prompting. Test looked around, still adjusting to the situation.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:26 pm

Test took a seat as the two women approached him. He finally got a good look at the second sister, who was just as beautiful and voluptuous as the one he had met, maybe even more so. Her blond hair was just as shiny and silky looking as her sister's, with a flawless, perfectly made up face that just screamed 'motherly'. She was wearing a similar bikini that showed off her gigantic boobs that bounced like crazy with every seductive step. A cute cowbell hung around her neck and her horns were slightly longer. 'Why, hello there. I'm sorry if we haven't been introduced. My name is Marianne. I'm sure you already met my younger sister, Lia. I hope she hasn't been teasing you too much.' She said, giving him a feminine bow (and showing off her vast valley of cleavage).
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:30 pm

"Oh it's alright." Test said, his words catching in his throat as the beauty bowed towards him. I can't thank you two enough for rescuing me. I hate to think of what would have happened had you not found me." He told them, idly trying to remember just why he was out in the woods in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:40 pm

'Don't worry about it in the slightest, sweetie. There's no way we could just leave someone as adorable as you. Feel free to stay here with the two of us as long as you'd like. We insist.' Marianne said with a sweet pat on his head. 'Here, have some more milk. It's great, trust me!' Lia said as she handed him a plate with a stacked sandwich on it, along with a large glass of milk that Test strangely wanted to drink almost immediately...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Test nodded. His near death experience leaving him far too tired and worn to reject food or drink. He began to scarf down the sandwich, occasionally stopping to take long drinks from the glass of milk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:00 pm

The sandwich was delicious, a perfect mix of bread, lettuce, carrots, and meat. It was like the forest that he had narrowly escaped death in was in his mouth, and it was perfect. But not as perfect as the milk that he drank down on instinct, the sweet taste that he couldn't get enough of going down his throat. 'There we go, sweetie. How about some more milk. Lia, why don't you go get our new guest some more?' Marianne said with a almost sickeningly sweet smile. Lia got up, her breasts bouncing even more as she bounded over to the kitchen with his empty glass in hand. 'So, what brought you over to our forest, sweetie?' Marianne asked him in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:10 pm

Test thought about it for a moment. "I was sent to find a pair of midara who have been waylaying travelers and to try and get them to stop." Test explained. As the words left his mouth he realized what he was describing sounded a lot like the two in front of him. He closed his mouth and swallower nervously. "You wouldn't happen to have heard of anything like that?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:16 pm

'Of course we haven't heard anything about something like that. Here's hoping you never run into any scary midara like that. Anyways, here's your milk, cutie.' Lia said, walking back with the glass in hand, the glass full to the brim with that sweet, almost addicting milk. Even more weirdly, it seemed like her bikini top was a bit rumpled, like she had just slipped it off. 'Just drink more milk sweetie. You need to get your strength back, right?' Marianne said, taking the glass and holding it to his lips, making him take another drink. Although the adventurer couldn't be sure of it, something about the milk made him feel a bit sluggish and happy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:22 pm

"Thank you for your hospitality but I think I must be going." Test said, wiping his lips and getting to his feet. He didn't think he could bring himself to attack his rescuers, but it would probably be wise to get out of here, before he found himself drinking more of that wonderful milk.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters EmptyFri Jan 22, 2021 8:30 pm

Test tried to get to his feet, but Lia went behind him and pushed him back into the chair by pressing her breasts onto his head, forcing him down with their soft weight. 'Trying to leave so soon, cutie? That's a big no-no.' She said with a giggle. 'Indeed. We have more milk for you to drink, and several FUN games for us to play together...' Marianne said with a small lick of her plump lips. It was clear at this point exactly what was going on by this point. Test at least could spot his halberd in the corner of the room. Marianne held up the half full glass of milk and abruptly slipped off part of her bikini, exposing her breasts and bringing the glass to her nipple. 'Oh, sweetie. Where else did you think all the milk you've been drinking came from?' She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next