Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 12:33 am

Test gave no answer, just a stammer and a deep red blush.

His weary muscles and the eye-catching sight before him made it so tempting to just sit there and let the two toy with him. He tried to find the will power to stand up and resist them.

Will Check -> Rearm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 1:06 am

Will Check - 67

Holstaur's Assets - 20, 19
Playful Kiss - 65

Test tried to get up, but Lia's breasts were just too soft and heavy on his head, and the sensation was just too pleasant that he couldn't find the will to stand up.

Marianne held the half full glass to her breast and began to milk herself with her other hand, causing a small stream of milk to flow into the glass, making Test extra thirsty. 'See? Don't they look tasty? If you ask nicely, I'd even let you suckle on them.' She said soothingly as Test couldn't help but stare.
Lia was content to simply stand there, using the adventurer's head a boob rest. 'Just keep staring, cutie. We'll drown those pesky thoughts of escaping with a little fun time...' She said, quietly grabbing a pendant from the table and slipping it around her neck.

Test: 37, Holstaur's Special Milk 1/4, Unarmed

Marianne: 20
Lia: 20
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2021 1:16 am

Test tried once again to pull himself to his feet. Struggling against the soft weight of Lia's girls. His eyes glued to Marianne's own assets as she milked herself. He suddenly felt so very thirsty.

Rearm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 10:55 pm

Rearm - 10

Stirring Need - 23
Playful Kiss - 44

Test finally managed to fight the thrist and mesmerizing sight of Marianne filling up the glass as he broke free of Lia's boob rest to retrieve his halberd. Now at least he could attempt to fight back.

Marianne made no motion to try and stop, merely smiling as she was almost finished filling up the glass with her delicious Holstaur milk.
Lia wasn't going to take it laying down, though. As Test pushed her aside to get his weapon, she gave him a cute little pout. 'Try to escape from me, will you? Looks like I'll just need to teach you a bit of a lesson!' She said, diving forward after him. Although he managed to get his halberd, he couldn't stop her from giving him a sloppy kiss as she pushed her chest into his, enveloping him with the sensations.

Test: 35, Holstaur's Special Milk 2/4,

Lia: 20
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:03 pm

Test's planned retort about how he would be the one teaching her a lesson was cut off by the flood of pleasurable sensations that accompanied Lia's kiss. "I'm not escaping. I'm going to stay here and fight until you two pledge to stop attacking travelers." He said hurriedly as soon as he was free of the kiss, mostly to remind himself why he was resisting in the first place. He prepared a counter attack should either of them try to kiss him I'm again.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:18 pm

River Stance - 34, 35

Stirring Need - 11
Playful Kiss - 67, 10

Test managed to put up a defensive stance, which worked wonders on preventing the much more playful Lia from approaching him, giving her a solid smack as well.

Marianne merely shook her head at him. 'Attacking travelers? That's not what we're doing at all. All we're doing is relieving them of their burdens and making them feel nice and happy.'
Lia shook her head to recover from the bonk then nodded. 'Yep. Nothing sinister or anything. And soon, you'll see exactly how good it feels to just spurt your mind away and chug down more of our milk.' She said, tempting him to give in.

Test: 35, Holstaur's Special Milk 2/4

Lia: 18
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 pm

"See this is exactly the problem." Test said accusingly as he pointed a finger at Lia. "No one would mind if you just offered travelers some food and shelter. But the fact that people keep showing up days late, dazed and empty headed is the reason I've been sent to talk some sense into you." Test explained as he continued to keep the two at bay. Giving them one final chance to resolve this peacefully as a way of thanking them for rescuing him.

Repel
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:39 pm

Repel - 55

Stirring Need - 20
Punishment Time - 68, 34

Test tried to keep the busty cow girls at a distance, but he wasn't prepared for the kinds of tricks they would pull.

Marianne was almost done filling up the glass, and Test couldn't help but stare as a small river of milk went into the glass as he got thirstier and thirstier. It just looked and smelled so sweet and delicious. 'So much sweet milk, just for good little boys...' She whispered, the words going through his head.
Lia took advantage of the opening to give him a little payback of her own. 'You'll be a good boy, right Test? After all, good boys get rewarded. Bad boys get punished!' She said with a giggle as she caught him and shoved his face right into her massive melons, smothering him with their warm softness as he struggled to get his act together, his mind in shambles.

Test: 31, Holstaur's Special Milk 4/4, Dazed 0/1

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:44 pm

"I'll be a good boy." Test moaned as he was bullied by Lia's boobies. Eventually he pulled him self-together and pushed her away. "I don't need any milk." He said, a bit uncertainly. Aiming a barrage of attacks at the sisters.

Memories of Mandy -> Triple Strike (2 to Marianne, 1 to Lia)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:55 pm

Memories of Mandy - Auto
Triple Strike - 12, 24. 55, 57. 30, 29.

Turn Pass
Big Sis' Milk - Auto

Test tried his best to swing at the cow girls, but his aim was off to his uncertainty and his thirst, causing only one strike to actually hit as Marianne was hit once.

Lia could see Test's thirst and now was more than happy to provide a solution. 'You've tried plenty of my big sis' milk, but I think it's time for our good boy to have some of mine~' She said as she grabbed him again, Test unable to really resist as she slipped off her cow print bikini and guided the adventurer to her nipple. In mere seconds, Test was suckling away as more sweet, hypnotic milk filled his mouth as he quietly suckled.
Marianne didn't do much, merely hugging into him from behind and helping him keep steady as he suckled, humming and cooing Test as he suckled away...

Test: 30, Memories 1/3, Bound

Marianne: 18
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2021 11:58 pm

The milk was so delicious, so quenching. And being pressed up against Lia's breasts was such a heavenly experience. But he had to fight back. There was still work to be done. Test began to slowly struggle, trying to build up the willpower to pull away from the tits that filled his world.

Struggle -> Overwhelm (Lia)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:16 am

Struggle - 71

Turn Pass
Big Sis' Milk - Continued
Naughty Playtime - Auto

Test tried to resist, but another mouthful of Lia's sweet breast milk washed away his thoughts for a moment as he kept suckling down gulp after gulp of milk.

Lia kept letting him suckle. However, she had a slightly more devious plan in mind. As Test kept drinking from her tit, her hand went down to his pants. 'I think I'll play with you a little bit down here, if you don't mind. Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you don't!' She said as she began to play with his penis, stroking and tickling it with her soft hand as he shivered in pleasure.
Marianne continued to watch and snuggle Test from behind, happy to see the two of them enjoying this so much. 'Such a good boy...' She whispered into his ear lovingly.

Test: 29, Memories 2/3, Bound

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:20 am

The pulse of pleasure from Lia's wandering hand helped knock Test to his senses. His struggles grew more forceful as reason returned to him. Not even the barrage of milk and pleasure could fully drown his will to fight.

Burst Forth
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:27 am

Burst Forth

Turn Pass
Turn Pass

Test managed to get a hold of his free will as he suddenly burst free from the cow girls' embrace, a thin stream of milk still handing from his lips.

Marianne and Lia took a second, surprised by his sudden speed, then exchanged knowing glances. 'Aww, are you shy sweetie? It's okay. We think you're adorable.' Marianne said sweetly. 'Yet one part of you is pretty rowdy still, huh?' Lia said with a lewd smile as the two girls got back into a fighting stance of sorts, carefully watching his every move.

Test: 29, Charmed 0/2

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:31 am

Test wiped the remaining milk from his lips. "I'm rowdy enough to bring you two to justice." He declared, only realizing afterwards how awkward it sounded. He tried to knock Marianne off her feet, hoping to buy himself some time to deal with Lia.

Sweep (Marianne)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:47 am

Sweep - 98

Get Up - 56
Punishment Time - 51

Test swept his halberd at Marianne. Despite the awkwardness of his line, his skills were much less so, letting him knock the busty cow girl onto her rather bodacious backside.

Now it was Marianne's turn to give him a slight pout. 'Now that was just uncalled for. You're being quite unruly now, sweetie.' She said, getting up and dusting herself off with Lia's help. 'Looks like we'll need to bring out the big guns, huh?' Lia said with a chuckle, a devious smile on her plump lips as she and her sister clearly made some plans to deal with Test's defiance.

Test: 29, Charmed 1/2

Marianne: 15
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 12:50 am

Test opened his mouth for a comeback. But none came. The thought that these two, already so seductive, were going to "bring out the big guns" scared him more then he cared to admit. He did his best to prepare himself for whatever they might throw at him.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:09 am

River Stance - 33, 58

Hypnotic Bell - 66, 54
Playful Kiss - 90, 29

Test managed to prepare himself pretty well, at least well enough to prod at Lia, stopping her from getting near even as she puckered her plump lips at him. However, she unfortunately wasn't the one he needed to be prepared for.

Marianne held up the cute cowbell on her neck for Test to see. 'Shh, just relax sweetie. It's so easy to lie back, and just listen to the ringly tingly sound of my cute little bell...' She said as she began to slowly ring the bell, the smooth motion and beautiful sound lulling Test into a trance like state, making him nice and happy as it rang and rang.
Lia merely took the time to adjust herself, clearly preparing some tricks of her own as well as she giggled at the trance he was slipping into.

Test: 27

Lia: 16, Advantage
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:21 am

"So easy to relax." Test muttered as his eyes followed the bell and his ears took in it's beautiful sound. His halberd slowly came to a stop as his whole body slowly relaxed.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:37 am

A Moment of Respite - Auto - roll - 5

Taking Away Your Toys - 60
Punishment Time - 59, 56

Test relaxed as he was hypnotized by Marianne. At least his hypnotized state helped him relax and think a little more clearly afterward.

However, Marianne saw that she had the chance to teach him a bit of a lesson, so as she was ringing her cow bell, she smoothly walked up to Test and slipped the halberd out of his hands, putting it on the nearby couch and once again disarming the adventurer.
Lia saw her opportunity as well, as she once again shoved Test into her tits for a few moments, relishing how nice and compliant he was being now. 'There. A little bit of titty time helped make you a good boy, right? Or do we need to punish you again?' She said with a giggle as she patted him on the head.

Test: 30, Unarmed, Holstaur's Special Milk 3/4 (Shit, kind of forgot about the special milk part. Sorry.)

Lia: 16
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:43 am

Test blushed profusely as he was freed from Lia's embrace. (Although a part of him wished he wasn't freed at all.) His time between her boobs waking him from his trance. Realizing his weapon was missing he made a dive for the couch, trying to rearm himself.

Rearm
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 1:59 am

Rearm - Auto

Holstaur Sandwich - 80

Test dove for his weapon, easily managing to scoop it up. However, he was led into a trap, and he didn't even know it.

Marianne and Lia tackled the unaware Test onto the soft couch, with Marianne saying 'Shhh, just let us have some fun with you, sweetie.' With Lia chiming in by whispering 'We'll take you to milky Holstaur heaven, cutie!' As they trapped the adventurer between them, smothering him in milky bliss as they rubbed against him, cooing and whispering sweet words to him the whole time as they trapped him between their soft, warm bodies. By the time they were done and they backed away, a sensation of pure erotic bliss filled Test's body as they beckoned him closer for more wonderful, milky fun, and he had a hard time refusing them.

Test: 26, Holstaur's Special Milk, Charmed

Lia: 16
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:01 am

As wonderful relaxed joy filled his body and mind Test could do nothing but stumble forth towards the becoming Holstaurs. Eager for more of their affections.

Memories of Mandy -> Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:19 am

Memories of Mandy - Auto
Turn Skip

Milk Sharing - Auto

Test stumbled towards the women, wanting more of their sweet, tender love, and they were ready and willng to give it to him.

Lia ran up to him and gave him a great big hug, saying 'How about you have another drink? Some more milk would be so delicious, wouldn't it?' Test nodded on instinct as Lia grabbed onto him and led him into Marianne's loving embrace. Marianne sat down, laying both Test and Lia's heads on her lap. Lia latched onto Test, holding him still as her giant boobs rubbed against him as her thighs rubbed against his crotch. 'Both of you, drink up. There's plenty to go around.' Marianne said, patting both of their heads as both Test and Lia latched onto each of the Holstaur's breasts, both of them eagerly suckling away as pure, milky bliss filled Test's head.

Test: 24, Memories 1/3, Bound

Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 2:24 am

Test drank down the delicious milk, his eyes slipping shut as he let the wonderful feeling of suckling beside Lia and being surrounded by the sisters soft warmth fill him.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next