Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters Empty
PostSubject: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Brin was journeying through the country side. He had a job waiting for him in a distance city, and he was rushing to the site. It was getting dark and he needed to find some shelter soon. He soon saw what looked like a cozy cottage in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:30 pm

Brin walked along, spying a cozy cottage. He walked up to it, eager to see if anyone living there would offer him shelter for the night. He had a few coins in his pocket that he could use as payment if necessary, although he hoped if he asked nicely, they would let him stay for free. He walked up to the cabin and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:32 pm

A head poked its way out of the door. “Hello. May I help you sweetie?” she asked in a kind motherly voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Brin couldn't help but stare at the girl's beautiful face. He couldn't see the rest of her body, but even just her face was more than enough. She had flowing blonde hair that reached out of sight and a soft, motherly face. A cute pair of small horns poked out of her head, and her lips were covered in a glossy red lipstick that caught his view immediately. 'Oh, hello there, Miss. Um, I'm a traveler, you see, and I was looking for a place to rest for the night. I promise I mean you no harm, and I have some coins to pay you if you want, so is it okay if I stay the night here?' He asked her, trying to sound as polite as he could as he tried and failed not to stare at her red lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:45 pm

She fully opened the door, revealing her full body in all her glory. She was a tall woman with horns and cow ears. She had a cow bell around her neck and was wearing a black and white dress. “I’m always happy to welcome visitors into my lovely home. Please come in.” she said, grabbing his arm and pulling him into the cottage.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:48 pm

Brin let her guide him inside, staring at her curves not hidden at all by her black and white clothing. Her hand felt soft and warm as she pulled him inside, the door closing behind him. 'Thank you very much, Miss.' He said, grateful she was so friendly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:52 pm

“Don’t mention it, sweetie. I’m Marianne. Let me get my sister.” she said as she turned her back, showing of her sizable bottom. “Hey Lia, we have a guest. Come and say hello.” she yelled. “I will be there in a few, Sis.” a voice yells back.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:56 pm

Brin waited patiently in the doorway, blushing a bit as his gaze darted to the cow lady's luscious booty. 'You have a sister, Miss?' He asked her. If she was even half as pretty as this girl and he would be sleeping in the same house as them, he would have a hard time falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:02 pm

“Oh yes. A younger sister.” she says as she hears foot steps. “Here she comes now.” she said as a figure came out of the hall. She was less curvy then the older sister, but she did have curves. She was wearing a large blue sweater. “Hi. I’m Lia. Welcome to our home.” she said, with a wink at the man.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:03 pm

'Um, thank you.' He said, trying not to stare at the beautiful women. Both were curvy and beautiful, with tight outfits, bountiful curves, and bright red lips. 'So, you're okay with me spending the night here? I really appreciate it.' Brin said, bowing his head a bit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:07 pm

“We are, but first we should have dinner. Lia, mind keeping him company until the stew is ready.” Marianne asked her sister as she went into what Brin could guess was the kitchen. Lia walked over to a couch near a fireplace. “You can sit over here until the meal is ready.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:09 pm

Brin accepted her offer, sitting on the couch with her neat the warm fireplace. It was extremely soft and comfortable, his tired body sinking into it as the younger sister sat on the couch with him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:12 pm

“So, why don’t you tell me about yourself? What do you do? What do you enjoy doing? Stuff like that.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:15 pm

'Well, my name is Brin. I'm a mercenary. I take jobs and help people out with different things for money. In terms of things I enjoy doing, I'm not sure. Being out on the road so much doesn't afford me much leisure time.' He said, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:18 pm

“You don’t get to relax much, huh? Why don’t you take your time here and relax? My sister and I would be happy to make things comfortable for you.” Lia offered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:20 pm

'That's a kind offer, but I don't want to impose.' He said, shifting away from her a bit on the couch, his gaze locked on her large chest and glossy lips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:23 pm

“You wouldn’t be imposing at all. My sister and I don’t get many visitors and we love to entertain guests.” Lia said with a smile. She pulls some lipgloss out of her bra and reapplies it to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:25 pm

Brin can't help but stare as the busty cow girl applies some lip gloss to her already glossy lips, dazing him for a second as he stares at her, making it obvious what he's looking at. 'Entertain guests? What do you mean?' He asks her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:27 pm

“We feed them, give them a place to sleep, and take care of them.” she said noticing how he was looking at her lipgloss. “Do you like my lipgloss?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:31 pm

Brin couldn't help but be honest with her. 'Sorry. I've got a thing for lipstick and lip gloss. Being kissed or teased with it. Seeing or having it applied on others or myself, having it used as graffiti on me, anything really. It's a long story.' He said, hoping he didn't weird her out.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:35 pm

She giggled a bit. “That’s fine sweetie. I love lipstick and lipgloss. We always have fun with it, me and my sister.” she said, offering him the tube. “Want to try some? I think it would look cute on you.” she said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:38 pm

Brin wants to try it and feel the lip gloss on his lips, but he's a bit too embarrassed to. He scoots away further from her on the couch. 'Um, no, I'm fine, thank you.' He says in a tone that convinces neither of them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:39 pm

“Oh come on. Relax and have some fun.” she says, holding the tube closer to his face. “Or would you like me to apply it?” she asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:44 pm

Brin stares at the tube of lip gloss as she waves it in front of his face. He finds he lacks the energy to refuse her. '...Yes please.' He hears himself say as he blushes like a schoolgirl.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:47 pm

“Ok, hold still sweetie.” she says as she first applies some lipstick to his lips before applying her shiny lip gloss. “Wow hun, that really made your lips cute. Take a look.” she says, holding up a compact mirror. Brin was surprised by how his lips looked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters   Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin vs the Holstaur Sisters
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next