Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:39 pm

'No problem at all sweetie. All you have to do is drink up Lia's delicious milk and let my big boobies milk your thoughts away for good.' Marianne said, starting to speed up her titjob, her giant breasts slick with milk, which helped lube up his cock. And of course, he was gulping down Lia's milk like there was no tomorrow, which for his free will, there pretty much wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:43 pm

Test let out a moan as pleasure filled him from both ends. The reward for his submission greater then he could have imagined. He desperately bucked his hips and gulped down milk in equal measure.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:55 pm

Sensing that Test was near his limit, Marianne sped up her mind blowing titjob to an incredible degree. 'Yes, that's it! Keep going! Blow your load all over my sister's tits! Let it all out for us! Good boys get rewarded!' Lia, said, mooing loudly as so much of her sweet milk went into Test's mouth, the man had trouble gulping it down. Test's mind slowed down as he was about to cum and seal his permanent submission to the Holstaurs...
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 9:58 pm

She didn't need to ask twice. Completely overwhelmed by the holstaur's affections Test quickly came between Marianne's breasts. His mind banking from the pleasure as the milk continued to flow.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:15 pm

The Holstaurs smiled and cheered as Test spurted his mind away between Marianne's tits. 'There we go! You did wonderfully, cutie.' Lia said, patting his head lovingly as she kept him firmly attached to her breast. 'I agree. See? All we want is for you to be happy. And we know exactly what makes you happy. And you know? I think we both love you a lot. So much so, that we might just keep you here with us for a long, long time, sweetie. And we know you're going to love it too.' Marianne said, licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:17 pm

Test gave a dazed nod. His bucking and drinking slowing as he settled into a comfortable blankness. He would give anything to stay here and experience more of this pleasure. Letting the sisters milk his body and mind again and again.

Warrior of Darkness likes this post

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2021 10:31 pm

Both women gave him a smile and a loving caress. 'Mmm-hmm. All ours, forever. Milky bliss forever and ever...' They said in unison, before getting right back to milking him.

And so, Test spent the rest of his days being pampered and pleasured by Marianne and Lia, the Holstaur sisters. He was milked countless times, and in return he milked them countless times. However, it never got boring or dreary for him at their cabin. Rather, he spent the rest of his days in milky bliss, having the time of his life with the two midara as they pleasured him the only way he wanted. A lewd, happy life for him surrounded by loving smiles and the sweet smell of their milk. 'Drink up, Sweetie/Cutie!'

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test vs. Holstaur Sisters   Test vs. Holstaur Sisters - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test vs. Holstaur Sisters
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5